The new student

We are wolves!

 Two men come. All girls looks at them. "They are handsome." they said. The student are Xi Luhan and Do Kyungsoo. "Hi, all of you is beautiful!" D.O said. "We want to go to our class!" Luhan said. Then, Sehun and Kai come. "You two?" Sehun said. "What you want?" Kai asked as he push Luhan to the wall. "We come to study." Luhan said. "How dare you hurt our Luhan!" the girls said and throw trash at Kai and Sehun.

At class.....

 Kai and Sehun enter the class then someone slap him. "Why you leave us yesterday?" Sulli said. "Sorry!" Kai said. "Why you so smelly?" Krystal asked. "Someone throw trash at us." Sehun said.

After class.....

 Kai and Sulli eating at cafeteria. "Why you want me to pay?" Kai asked. "You leave me yesterday." Sulli said. Kai pays the food and go Sulli follows him. He see two person dancing in a room. "Who that?" Kai asked. "They are dancers, Key oppa and Taemin oppa." Sulli said.

 Kai enter the room. "Wait!" Sulli said. "Who are you?" Taemin asked. "I'm Jongin!" Kai said. "You want to join?" Key asked. "Sure!" Kai said. Taemin and Key start dancing. Kai follows them. "You are great!" Key said. "I don't know you can dance." Sulli said. "You don't ask." Kai said and go home.

 Everyone is waiting Kai to come home. "Why you late?" Lay asked. "I have dance practice." Kai said. "You still dancing?" Chanyeol asked. "Yes, because I don't dance for a long time." Kai answered and go to sleep. "Good night!" Tao said. "I'm sleppy too!" Chen said.

 Kris and Xiumin go to a town. "Ready?" Kris said. "Yes!" Xiumin said. Kris put a bomb and run away. The town explode. "We did it!" Kris said. They go to their home. "We did it!" Xiumin said. "That good!" Baekhyun said. "I just cook, let's eat." Suho said.