The last hunting (Part 2)

We are wolves!

 Kris and the dragons were breathing fire to them. "Run!" Chanyeol said. "Don't need to tell us!" Kai said while they were running. "I will find you!" Kris said. "We are save now!" Sehun said. "He will attack us again!" Baekhyun said.

 SHINee, Sulli and Krystal was exhausted. "What must we do now?" Onew asked. "We don't have power like you guys!" Jonghyun complained while panting. Then, they saw the dragons are flying into the sky. "I'm scared!" Sulli whined. "We will die anytime." Key said. "We must never give up!" Luhan said. "Yeah!" Minho said. "We must fight until our last breath." Taemin said.

 A dragon land in front of them. "There you are!" the dragon said and called Kris and the other dragons. "KRIS!" Suho shouted angrily. "Shoot!" Onew said. The SHINee shoot Kris with their gun. Kris was angry and eat SHINee. "What the...?!!" D.O said. "So scary!" Krystal said while hugging Sulli. "I was thinking the same too!" Sulli said. "You are so cruel!" Lay said.

 Kris was laughing evilly. "I hate you!" Tao said. "Ice!" Xiumin said. One of the dragons frozed when the ice hit it. Suho shoot some water in one of the dragons' mouth and the dragon can't breathing fire and fainted. Baekhyun made one of the dragons close its eyes with his light. The dragon hit a tree and fainted. Luhan lifted a heavy rock and threw it one of the dragons' head and fainted.

 Chen ran onto a dragon's back. "Lightning Shock!" Chen said. The dragon fell to the ground and fainted. A dragon breaths fire to Chanyeol. Chanyeol shoot his fire to the dragon's fire. "Take this!" Chanyeol said and push his fire harder into the dragon's mouth and the dragon fainted. "Help me!" D.O said. Sehun used his wind to make D.O fly. D.O punched the dragon on the face.

 Kris was angry. Tao stopped the time for 5 seconds. D.O punched the remaining dragons. "Wow!" Sulli said. "Your dragons are defeated now!" Suho said. Kris were angry. He flapped his wings and used his dark power to attack them. All of them were unconscious. "I win!" Kris screamed and laugh evilly.