The fight

We are wolves!

 They made a plan. "How can we save them?" Chen asked. "We go to big house." Lay said. "I think they made a trap." Chanyeol said. "We have to go." Kai said. "He is right!" Sehun said. "Let's go!" Tao said. They go find the house.

Meanwhile.....

 Sulli and Krystal are in a big cage. "We are not animal. Release us!" Sulli said. "To us, you are animal." Kris said and calls D.O and Luhan. "You two?" Krystal said. "Jongin was right that you two are bad guy!" Sulli said. "Serve your right!" Luhan said and laugh. "Go wait outside!" Kris said. "Yes sir!!!" D.O and Luhan said.

After a few minute.....

 Kai and his friends arrive. "Awuuuu~~~" Kai said. "They are coming." Kris said. D.O attacks Kai and Luhan attacks Sehun. All of them transform into wolf. Luhan bite Sehun leg's. "Sehun!" Chanyeol said. "You four go inside!" Kai said. "Lay, Chen, Chanyeol and Tao go into the house!" D.O said. Xiumin come and attacks Chen. "Awuuuu~~~! Serve your right!" Xiumin said.

 Suddenly, Suho attacks Lay and Baekhyun attacks Chanyeol. "Take this!" Baekhyun said and laser come out from his eye and shoot Chanyeol. Chanyeol angry and bite Baekhyun's tail. Suho was fast, he kick Lay without stops. "Go die!" Suho said. Then, Kris come. "Fight me!" Tao said. Kris throw a knife. Tao stops the knife. Kris transform into wolf.

 Tao and Kris fight. Then, Kai and Sehun come after defeated D.O and Luhan. Kai bites the cage's lock. "A wolf comes to saves us?" Krystal said. "What is happening?" Sulli said. The cage open. "Awuuuu~~~!" Kai said. Sulli and Krystal quickly run away. Kris defeated Tao and transform into human and stab Kai's heart. Kai become human again. "How dare you!" Sehun said and punch Kris face.

 At outside the house.....

 Onew, Minho and Key are coming after hears wolf's sound. "Helps us!" Sulli said. "There are many wolves in the house!" Krystal said. "Let's go!" Key said. Onew, Minho and Key go to the house.