The Evil Plan

We are wolves!

 Kai and Sehun go to university as usual. "I hope Luhan hyung and D.O hyung are quitting and don't disturb us anymore!" Kai said. "Me too!" Sehun said. Then Chen come. "Hi!" Chen said. "Hyung!" Sehun said. Kai see something and angry.

 Chen looks and said "I think someone is jealous!". "I'm not jealous" Kai said. He see Sulli was talking to D.O. "Hey you!" Kai said and punch D.O face. "Why?" Sulli said "He is a bad person." Kai said. "He is not a bad person." Sulli said and slaps Kai face. "You jerk Jongin. I hate you KIM JONG IN!" Sulli said and go. "Wait!" Kai said. Chen and Sehun are laughing at Kai. D.O was smiling evilly.

Meanwhile.....

 Kris call all his friends(except D.O and Luhan). "We must kill Lay and his friends." Kris said to his friends. "How?" Baekhyun asked. "With this!" Kris said as he showed them a picture of two girls. "You mean we kidnapped them?" Suho asked. "Yes! When they come to save the girls, we kill them!" Kris said. "Good idea!" Xiumin said.

 Onew send Taemin to university. "Bye!" Taemin said. "Bye!" Onew said and go. He go back to his home. "Do you get information about the wolf?" Onew asked. "No!" Jonghyun answer. Onew take out a gun and point at Jonghyun. "You are so stupid!" Onew said. "Key, gives Onew hyung his chicken!" Jonghyun said. "Ok!" Key said and gives Onew the chicken. Onew is happy. "The wolves is not the wolves that we always seen!" Minho said.

 Sulli and Krystal are at the library. Then, Kai and Sehun come. "I'm sorry!" Kai said. "I'll not forgive you!" Sulli said. "What wrong with you two?" Krystal said. "I thinks that normal." Sehun said and go out with Krystal. Then, D.O come. "Sulli, I need your help. Can you follow me" D.O said . Sulli follow  D.O and leaves Kai alone.

 D.O takes Sulli to the garden. "What you need?" Sulli asked. Suddenly Luhan come. "Good job!" Luhan said. D.O punch Sulli. Sulli faint then Luhan and D.O takes her. "Sulli!" Kai called and see a letter. "If you wants to saves your friend, go to the biggest house in the city tonight.-D.O.". Kai is angry.

 Sehun and Krystal go to a salon. "Why you take me here? This place is for woman." Sehun asked. "Just follow me!" Krystal said. She takes Sehun inside. After a few minutes, Sehun is crying. "Why my hair has many colour?" he said. Then D.O and Luhan come.

 Sehun shocked. "What you doing here?" Sehun asked. Luhan punch Sehun. Sehun is angry and punch Luhan's face. "My face!" Luhan said angrily and pull Sehun's hair. "My colourful hair!" Sehun said angrily. "Bye!" Luhan said and go. Sehun looks at his back and Krystal is gone. He found a letter. "If wants to save your friends, go to the biggest house in the city tonight.-D.O".

 Then he hear someone calling him. "We will saves them!" Lay said. "We will go together!" Tao said. "I will help too." Chanyeol said. They go home to think a few plan to saves Sulli and Krystal. "I hate you Luhan!" Sehun said.