The hunters' return

We are wolves!

 Suho, D.O, Baekhyun and Xiumin went to Lay's house. "What are you guys doing at here?!" Lay asked them angrily. "Kris lied to us." Suho said. "He attacked us!" Baekhyun said. "You want us to believe you?!" Chanyeol said while pushing Baekhyun. "Please!" Xiumin said. "Maybe you are just lying to us." Chen said.

At other place.....

 Onew was eating chicken. "We must continue our mission to kill the wolves." Jonghyun said. "Why?" Minho asked. "I agree because Minho is not a wolf anymore." Onew said. "Finally, I can kill!" Taemin said. "Whatever." Key said.

 The five of them went to the forest. Then, Kris came. "Who are you?" Key asked. Then, some people who were controlled by Kris caught five of them. "Put them in the cage!" Kris said and the people put them into a cage. "How come they are safe from my smoke?" Kris said to himself and tried to investigate the situation. Then, Luhan came. "Kris?" he said,confused.

At Lay's house.....

 Although Lay and his friends tried to stop Xiumin,Suho,Baekhyun and D.O from entering the house,somehow Xiumin,Suho,Baekhyun and D.O succeed entering the house. "You guys?! What are you guys doing here?! GET OUT!" Kai shouted. "Shut up Kim Jongin and hear us! Listen, Kris lied to us and he is the master of the darkness and dragons! Just now,he attacked us and-"

 BANG!

 "KRIS!" they screamed. "Captured them" Kris said. Kai hold Sehun and Chen's hand to teleport them. Kris' people captured them except Kai, Sehun and Chen who was teleport. "Run while you still can" Kris said. Kris put them in same cage with SHINee. . "I hate you forever!" D.O said. "So scared!" Kris said laughly and go away. "Who are you guys?" Taemin asked.

 They shocked. "We are human!" Lay said. "Of course you are human." Jonghyun said. "How you guys safe from that hypno smoke?" Suho asked. "What I know, I drink a water that heals me from become wolf." Minho said. "Who gives it to you?" Lay asked. "Jongin gives it and we drink the remaining." Taemin said. 

 Lay tell them everything. "So we drink a cure that protect us from people from your planet's power?" Onew said. "Yes!" Suho said. Then, they heard sound. "Awuuuu~~~!" a wolf said. "Who is that?!" Taemin asked. "It is Kai a.k.a Jongin's voice!" D.O said. Kai, Chen and Sehun attack the people. All men are faint. All girls come attacks them. "So many!" Kai said.

 Kai, Sehun and Chen attack them as human. Then, they saw Sulli and Krystal. "They are here?" Chen said. Chen quickly break the cage. All of them run away from that place quickly.

At the city.....

 D.O punch Onew's face. "No!" Onew said but nothing happen. "We told you that we can't hurt you!" D.O said. "You are teased by D.O" Key said. "Our house is near. Let's go!" Jonghyun said. They go to SHINee's house and see many gun. "Let's hunt Kris!" Jonghyun said.