The Truth

We are wolves!

 Kris was angry at his friends. "Why does all of you so stupid?" Kris said. "I'm sorry." Luhan said. "Me too!" Xiumin said. "We will make you happy!" D.O said. "In what way?" Kris asked. "We will kill our enemy." Suho said. "I will gave you a last chance." Kris said. "Thank you!" Baekhyun said and went away with the rest following him.

 Kris went to his room and wore the same cloth like his master. Luhan, Xiumin, Suho, D.O and Baekhyun secretly called their master with a crystal ball. "What do you want?" their master asked. "How to kill them?" Luhan asked. "Kris told me you guys fail to take the flower." their master said. "We are sorry!" Suho said. "I'll give you a way to torture them. Make people around them hate them. Everybody wanted to be loved." their master said. "How?" D.O asked. "Control their mind!" their master said and disappeared.

 D.O and Luhan went to the university as usual. Luhan and D.O put a bomb at the university's garden and went to their class like nothing had happen. "You again?" Sehun said when he met Luhan on his way to his class. "What's wrong with meeting me?" Luhan asked. "You shut up!" Sehun said while pushing Luhan to the wall before he punched Luhan. "You mad?" Luhan said while making a troll face. "You...!" Sehun released Luhan before he lost his control and kill Luhan right at the time before he went to his class.

 Kai reached the university late because he woke up late and knowing Sehun and Chen, of course they left him. Then, he saw D.O who was talking to Luhan. "You two?" Kai said and punched both of them angrily. "Stop!" said a teacher who saw them. Kai,who saw the teacher immediately ran to his class and luckily for him,the teacher didn't saw him.

After class.....

 Kai was eating at cafeteria. Suddenly, the bomb explode and some red coloured smoke appear. All people fainted except D.O, Kai, Luhan, Sehun and Chen. "What happen?" Kai said to himself. Then, Chen and Sehun came. "They are sleeping." Chen said. Then, D.O and Luhan came. Luhan moved a chair and threw it at Kai's head. D.O fighted with Sehun and Chen while Luhan fighted with Kai. D.O punched Sehun in the face. Sehun's face was badly injured.

 Chen was angry so lightning appeared at his fist. "Lightning Punch" Chen said while punching D.O's face. Kai held Chen and Sehun's hands and teleported back to their house. "Why does you three looks tired?" Chanyeol asked. "We fought earlier" Kai said. Lay healed Sehun's face. "You should look at the mirror,Sehun! You look handsome!" Lay said,giggling. "Stop with the sarcasm,hyung" Sehun said. "They are so mean." Tao said angrily.

Tomorrow.....

 When Kai and Sehun entered the university, they felt something odd because it was... EMPTY without a single soul. "What the-" Sehun said. "Where is everyone?!" Kai said. Then, a bomb explode,  red coloured smoke appeared and all people in the city faint. "This is weird" Kai said while looking at Sehun. Then, Chen come. "What happen?" Chen asked.

At other place.....

 Xiumin, D.O, Suho and Baekhyun entered Kris' room and saw he was wearing the same outfit their master wore. "So...You are the master?" Xiumin asked,completely shocked because of the fact. "So?" Kris asked and attacked them. D.O tried to punch Kris but Kris dodged it. Kris broke the window and flew out of the house. "Seems like we need to ask for other's help. Let's go to Lay's house!" Suho said. "Don't forget to tell Luhan too!" Baekhyun said.