The Cure (Part 2)

We are wolves!

  They heard sound. Something is coming. "What is that?" Chen asked while pointing at a mysterious flower. "It the blue flower." Lay said. Sehun tries to touch it but, Something pushed him. "What that?" Sehun said. The saw a unicorn. The unicorn attack them. "Ask your brother to stop!" Tao said. "He NOT my brother." Lay said.

 The unicorn kick Lay and Chen. "Ouch!" Lay and Chen said. "I will take it!" Tao said. Tao take the flower and the unicorn disappear. "I hope Kai will become his human form again." Sehun said and the flower shoot a light ray to Kai and Kai become human again. "Thank you!" Kai said and hug Sehun. They got out from that room.

 They saw Kris and his friends. "Take it!" Kris said. Luhan, D.O, Xiumin and Baekhyun attack Lay and his friends. "Ice Spike!" Xiumin said. Chen and Lay's leg is frozen. "Useless!" Chen said. "I will take it!" Luhan said while use his telekinesis power to take the flower from Tao. Kai tries to take the flower back. "Super Punch!" D.O said while punch Kai face. Kai face is badly injured and his nose are broken.

 Luhan gives the flower to Kris. "I hope Suho will become his human form again." Kris said. Suho become human again. "Light ball!" Baekhyun said and throw a light ball to Chanyeol. Chanyeol and his friends injured. Chanyeol melted the ice at Chen and Lay's leg. Lay heals Kai. Kai teleport to Kris and take the flower. "Good bye!" Kai said and disappear. "How dare you!" Kris said.

 Kai and his friends enter their spaceship(after Lay repair it). They arrive at earth after a few hours. Kai, Sehun and Chen go to university as usual. Kai forget that his face is still injured. "Why your face is injured?" Sulli asked. "Are you fighting?" Krystal asked. "He hit by motocycle." Sehun said. "All motocyclist hate you I think." Sulli said. "Maybe!" Kai said.

After class.....

 Kai meet Taemin and Key. "Let's dance!" Kai said. "We want to rest today!" Taemin said. "Why?" Kai asked. "Our friend is sick." Key said. Kai gives them a bottle of water. "Gives this to your friend." Kai said. Key takes it. "Goodbye!" Kai said and go home. He tell Lay about that.

At night.....

Key and Taemin going home. "We are back!" Taemin said. Onew, Jonghyun and Minho are eating chicken. "Welcome!" Onew said. Suddenly, Minho transform into wolf. "Awuuuu~~" Minho said. "Let's run!" Jonghyun said. They running into the jungle. The moon covered by cloud. Minho transform back into human. Key gives the water to Minho. "Thank you!" Minho said and drink the water. He feel weird. Then, the cloud is gone and the moon is can be seen again but Minho doesn't transform into wolf. They are happy and hug Minho. "Maybe we should quit hunting!" Onew said.