The first fight

We are wolves!

 Taemin and Minho were walking in the jungle. They didn't know that Kris was watching them. Suddenly, Kris saw Kai and got an idea. "Kai!" Kris said. "You!" Kai said. Kai transformed into a wolf and attacked Kris. Kris became a wolf and ran away. Taemin saw them and shoot Kai's leg.

 Kris quickly ran away. "My plan worked perfectly." Kris said. "You did it!" Minho said. "Let's go meet Onew hyung." Taemin said. Kai's friends waited for him at their house. "Where is him?" Tao asked. "Let me find him!" Lay said. Lay went to the forest and found injured Kai. "KAI!" Lay screamed. He used his power to heal Kai. "Thank you." Kai said. They went home. "What happen?" Chen asked. "I got shot!" Kai said.

Tomorrow.....

 Sehun and Kai went to their class. "What happen to your leg?" Sulli asked. "I got-" Kai was about to blurt it out when Sehun suddenly shut his mouth. "He was hit by a motocycle." Sehun said. "Are you alright?" Krystal asked. "Yes." Kai said. Suddenly, Chen came. "I want to meet Sehun and Jongin!" Chen said. "Who are you?" a boy said. "I'm Jongdae." Chen said. Sehun and Kai went out to meet Chen. "You are lucky our teacher came late today!" Kai said. "Follow me!" Chen said.

At a village.....

 Kris and his friends came to a village. "What are we doin' here?" Suho asked. "To destroy." Kris said. "I like it!" Baekhyun said. They transformed into wolves and scared the villagers. They bit the villagers. "Run!" a villager said. "Water Attack!" Suho said and water get out from his mouth. The village had a small tsunami and almost all of them die. They transformed back into their human form. Kris put a bomb. "Let's go!" Luhan said. They went away and the village explode.

 Six boys came. "Stop!" Chanyeol said. "You guys again?" D.O said. D.O tried to punch Kai but Kai disappeared and appeared at D.O's back. "Take this!" Kai said while kicking D.O. "Light Sparkle!" Baekhyun said. That place became very bright. "I can't see anything!" Chanyeol said. "Me too!" Sehun said. Baekhyun punched Chanyeol's face. 

 Suho attacked Lay. "I will help you!" Chen said then, his hand froze. "Fight me!" Xiumin said and punched Chen. "How dare you!" Chen said. "Fight me!" Luhan said. "I will fight you!" Sehun said. "Big Tornado!" Sehun said. Luhan used his power to move the tornado back to Sehun. Sehun was injured. Kris tried to kill Tao with the knife that he found. He run towards Tao. "Time Stop!" Tao said. Kris cannot move.

 Tao went to Kris and suddenly Kris move and stabbed him. "Stupid!" Kris said. "Earthquake!" D.O said and went away with his friends. That place had an earthquake. "We must run!" Chanyeol said and take Tao. Lay healed Tao.

At other place.....

 Onew's chicken was dropped when Minho and Taemin suddenly called him. "My chicken!" Onew said. "Take this!" Jonghyun said and give him a bucket of chicken. "I heard you two killed a wolf." Key said. "That's true!" Taemin said.