A day at university.

We are wolves!

Two men were entering a class. They are Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun. "This is your new friends!" said their teacher. "They are so handsome!" some of the girls said. Kai and Sehun sit at the back, behind two girls. "Hello, you can call me Sulli!" said one of the girls. "Hi!" said Kai. "You can call her Krystal!" said Sulli as he pointed at the red-haired girl next to her.

After the class end.....

 Kai and Sehun were eating at cafeteria. Then, Chen came. "Hyung!" Sehun said. "My first class was alright. How about you two?" Chen asked. "It's okay!" said Kai. "I wanted to go to library." Sehun said. "Why?" Chen asked. "To kill some pest." Sehun said. "I didn't know you can kill pest at library." Kai said, completely confused by Sehun's words. "I mean, I wanted to study." Sehun said and go away.

 Sehun was lost. "Where is the library?" he said. Then he saw Sulli and Krystal. "Do you know where is the library?" Sehun asked. "We wanted to go to library too." Krystal said. "Just follow us!" Sulli said.

Meanwhile.....

 Luhan were sick. "Who did this to you?" Baekhyun asked. "It's the humans." Kris said. "He asked Luhan, not you!" Xiumin said. "It's okay!" Luhan said. D.O heard something. "Someone was coming!" he said. They quickly hide. "It's hard to live like this!" Suho said. "We must buy a big house for us." Xiumin said. "D.O, you take care of Luhan. The other follow me." Kris said.

At other place.....

 Jonghyun and Taemin entered a house. "We shoot one of them." said Jonghyun. "I saw it!" Taemin said. "Good!" Onew said. "Taemin, you go with Minho tonight!" said Onew. "Me again?" Taemin asked. "You are the maknae!" Minho said. "Yeah he is right!" Key said. "Fine then..." Taemin mumbled.

 Kris and his friends moved to a big house. "How did you buy this house?" Luhan asked. "I stole some money from the bank and bought this." Kris said. "When we will start our mission?" Suho asked. "Tomorrow, at a nearby village." Kris said.

 Chen, Sehun and Kai went home. "I wanted a big house not a small house that was left by people a few years ago!" Kai said. "That's why I'm  working to earn some money to buy a new house." Lay said. "I worked beside his workplace!" Chanyeol said. "I just sit at home. So boring." Tao said while pouting.