Something from the sky.

We are wolves!

At Planet X.....

 Six boys are about to ride a spaceship when suddenly, "Stop!" shouted someone. "Sehun!" Luhan said and attacked him. "Please don't go!" Sehun said. "We wanted to destroy all planets!" Luhan said. Luhan's friend, Xiumin said, "Our master will make us immortal". Then, Sehun's friend, Kai came. "Stop!" Kai said and then D.O punched him right in the face.

 Sehun was very shocked. "Let's go!" Kris said. Suho, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Baekhyun, D.O ride the spaceship and went to earth. "Just wait, you es!!" Kai said. Then, Chen, Lay, Tao and Chanyeol came. "We must go too!" Chanyeol said. "Let me take the spaceship!" Kai said and disappeared before he came again with a spaceship. "Let's go!" Chen said. They ride the spaceship.

At earth.....

 A spaceship arrive at the earth. Six boys went out from the spaceship. "Finally!" Suho said. "The last planet to be destroyed!" Baekhyun said. Suddenly, a man came. "Who's that?" he said. Kris transformed into a wolf and killed him. He transformed into his human form back. "You are great!" Luhan said. "Let's find a hiding spot first." Xiumin said. They went to find a hiding spot first.

Tomorrow.....

 A few villagers found a dead body. They called the police. The polices come. "This man was killed by wolf." a policeman said. "No!" said the man's wife. Suho and Kris watched them silently.

At space.....

 A spaceship almost arrive earth. "Where did you get this spaceship?" Lay asked. "I get it from my uncle." Kai said. "Why you didn't teleport to the earth?" said Tao. "I can only teleport to a place 10 km from the place I'm originally from only." Kai said.