Baseball Practice

Winner Takes All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC4J71J3AXk

-------------------------------------

After the lessons, it was time for baseball practice. You were pulled out of Math class and you were glad but you still had to do work. After changing into comfortable clothes, you went out of the field. Surprisingly seeing Minwoo as you walked towards the guys.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"Part of the team now." he winked. You just looked at him and shook your head. Just as the coach came out, you saw Youngmin as well. "Woah! Youngmin ah!" Minwoo quickly went to him and gave him a high five. 

"I didn't know you already got transferred here!" Minwoo said.

"Mom made it last minute." Youngmin scratched his head and let out a chuckle. Youngmin saw you and looked around to see if there were other girls in the team. "Is she the only girl?" Youngmin whispered.

"Who? ~~~~~?" Minwoo said and looked at you. "Yup, she's the only girl in this class. So cool huh?" Minwoo smiled and paid attention to the coach. Youngmin looked at you while you were listening to the coach and talking to the other guys at the same time. 

Then, as the coach whistled, everyone started jogging around the field, doing sit-ups, push-ups and stretches. You also did all that which would always surprise everyone. Youngmin was pretty surprised but Minwoo was used to it and just looked at you with a smile on his face.

 

Finally, baseball practice started. You were always the pitcher and no one had a problem with it. You were in charge of teaching them how to catch the ball. After every throw and catch, they would move. It was Minwoo's turn and he was pretty confident. 

You threw the ball to him and Minwoo swiftly caught it and threw it back. Youngmin came next. You threw the ball at him and he caught it. "Wow...he's pretty good." you mumbled to yourself. Youngmin threw it back and you caught it. "He has a good pitch too." you thought.

-----------------------------------------------