The Mad Hatter

Alice in Boyfriend Land

-Alrighty, we're back to Alice's point of view now. Sorry for any confusions! It should stay in Alice's POV for a little while, don't worry. This chapter also picks up where we left off back in Chapter 6-

"Whatever Hyunseong. I want her out... by tomorrow." A voice said angrily from outside my door. I heard someone storm away with loud footsteps, and then there was a few moments of silence. Light steps came toward the door and I dove back into bed. There was a knock.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I come in Alice?" It was Hyunseong's voice. I sighed in relief.

"Of course you can." I said, relaxing a bit.

Hyunseong entered the room carefully, making sure I was fully clothed before coming inside.

"I thought you were gonna get dressed?" He asked, giving me a funny look. I suddenly remembered what I was doing before Hyunseong and the scary guy's conversation.

'Duh I'm supposed to be dressed!'

"Do you not like the clothes we got you?" He asked, a cute pout forming on his face. I shook my head no, trying to settle my thoughts.

"I love them! I really do! You see... I was looking... and I got so excited I began to feel light headed. Yes! Oh so very light headed! So I came back to bed to lay down for a second..." I spoke quickly, giving away in an instant that I was lying.

"You heard what we were talking about... didn't you?"

I nodded my head, looking at the ground ashamed.

"Why... why does that guy hate me?" I asked. Hyunseong walked over to the bed and sat down next to me, giving me a reassuring smile.

"He doesn't... hate you."

"He doesn't love me either." I said sadly. "Isn't everyone here supposed to love me?"

"He does love you." Hyunseong explained, trying to find to right words to make it understandable. "He loves you too much and he hates himself for it. He feels like he's being unfaithful."

"Unfaithful to who?"

"His wife..." Hyunseong said. We sat in silence for a second before Hyunseong got up and went to the door. "You better get dressed. We'll have some breakfast and then we'll try and talk to Jeongmin about letting you stay."

My spirits lifted at the chance of me staying. I jumped out of bed and skipped to the closet to try on one of my pretty new dresses, singing a song.

"Hyunseongie and Donghyunie bought me pretty dresses and now I get to wear them. I'm gonna look so cuuute~" I sang, until I noticed something sparkle from the bed side table. I quickly changed into the dress I was holding, then went over to the night stand. Laying on top in a cluster of fragmented pieces was a broken picture frame. On top of the glass shards was a picture. I picked it up, careful not to cut myself on the glass, and examined it.

It was a picture of a guy and a girl on their wedding day. The man in the picture had a big, goofy smile on his face. He was wearing a tuxedo and a funny hat, while his curly hair stuck out the sides. He looked crazy, yet adorable at the same time. His smile seemed so genuine and warm.

Then I looked at the girl and gasped, my hand flew to my face as I looked in the mirror and compared my image to hers.

'Is that... is that me?'

The girl in the photograph looked just like me with my curly blonde hair and my pale skin and blue eyes. Her wedding dress was the exact same wedding dress that I had been wearing for my wedding earlier with Key, only in pink.

'That can't be me...'

"What the hell did you do?!" I heard a voice yell from behind me. I whirled around to see the guy from the picture standing in front of me.

His jaw dropped when he saw my face.

"S-sakura...?" he asked, walking toward me slowly. He had a weird look in his eyes, an almost dangerous look... I started to back up slowly until my back hit the night stand and I was cornered. His steps were broad with his long legs and he soon had me pinned up against the table, an arm on both sides of me, blocking any escape. My heart began to beat fast as his face got close to mine. "You came back for me Sakura? I knew you couldn't stay away!"

He puckered his lips and leaned forward to kiss me, giving me a quick chance to escape. I pushed one of his arms off the table, causing him to fall forward. I tried to run, but he grabbed my wrist, pulling me onto the ground, into his lap. His arms coiled around me like chains and kept me from moving.

"Sakura where are you going?" he asked, still in his dazed, delusional state. I squirmed but it was no use, he was too strong for me.

"I'm not Sakura!" I yelled at him. "I don't know who Sakura is!"

"What kind of game are you playing, Sakura?" He whispered sadly. "I don't wanna play a game with you... I just want to hold you."

He snuggled into my back, resting his head against me. I could feel his breath against my neck and it sent a chill down my spine.

I elbowed him in the stomach quickly, making him grunt and uncoil his arms, and I attempted again to make my escape. I hopped up off the floor as quick as I could, only for him to grab my wrist again.

"Stop trying to run from me." he cried, tears were now streaming down his face. This was defiantly not the adorable smiley guy from the photograph. This man was scary. "I love you, why can't you see that?"

He pulled me back, pinning me now against the bed as he tried to kiss me again. I dodged his kisses, trying to think up a new way out of this when I heard Donghyun.

"Get off of Alice, Jeongmin!" he yelled. Hyunseong and Donghyun came running into the room to save me. They both grabbed onto Jeongmin and managed to pull him off me despite some struggle on his part.

"You jerk!" Donghyun yelled, his temper flaring. He pushed the sobbing Jeongmin against the wall hard. "Just what the hell did you think you were going to do to this poor girl?"

"Sakura..." Jeongmin sobbed against the wall. He fell slowly to the floor.

"This isn't Sakura, Jeongmin." Hyunseong stepped in, speaking calmly. "This is Alice. Though... I guess she does resemble Sakura quite a bit, doesn't she?"

"Not... Sakura...?" Jeongmin repeated, halting his sobs. He looked up at me furiously.

"I hate you." he hissed.


Well... sorry this chapter was so dramatic. >.< I seriously wasn't planning on making it this dramatic. I was writing and I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open and this is what came out of me. Please don't hate Jeongminnie too much after this chapter <3 He didn't mean to hurt Alice in any way, he's just really hurting inside. 
But anyways... I hope you liked this update. Please don't forget to subscribe and leave me a comment before you leave :) I'll give you a nice, yummy virtual cookie if you do!
P.S, only like 3 or 4 more chapters until the twins come in ;)

I love his smile <3