The White Knight

Alice in Boyfriend Land

"DINOSAUR?!" I screamed, grabbing Minwoo and Hyunseong's hands and running away. "Why the hell is there a dinosaur here? And don't try telling me it's in love with me too!"

"Deeno-saw-wer?" Minwoo asked, tilting his head. "What's a deeno-saw-wer? That was defiantly a Jabberwocky."

"Jabberwocky?!"

It seemed as though confusion was hunting me down. Every time I'd get away, it would just catch up to me again.

The Jabberwocky ran after us, but it's size defiantly slowed it down. Trees would hit it's body and fall, keeping it from running as fast as us. But the Jabberwocky was bit, it had to be twenty or thirty times my size, with giant wings and a massive torso. It had claws on it's wings along with claws on all four of it's legs, and sharp teeth.

The three of us dodged through the trees while also dodging the Jabberwocky's attempts to pick us up in it's teeth.

"A Jabberwocky. It lives in the forests and it's very dangerous, when woken up." Hyunseong clarified. "But what would've woken it up?"

"Alice's scream." Minwoo said. "That's what made me find you guys. I heard her scream and chased after it."

"So this is my fault now?" I hissed, picking up my run. The Jabberwocky his head forward, almost taking me out with it's sharp teeth, but Hyunseong pulled me out of the way.

"That was close." He sighed, gripping my hand tighter. "Be more careful, Alice. We can't lose you."

The Jabberwocky jolted his head forward again, this time not aiming for me but for Minwoo. His large teeth got a grip of Minwoo, scratching his sides and causing him to fall to the ground. He tumbled until he hit a tree, writhing on the floor in pain.

"Minwoo!" I screamed, running to his side. The Jabberwocky caught sight of our still bodies and began to creep slowly toward where we sat. Hyunseong threw rocks and sticks at the Jabberwocky, trying to get it to turn around and come after him, but the Jabberwocky had it's sight set on us. "Oh Minwoo, you gotta get up. Please! Get up or we're going to be killed!"

Minwoo groaned, rolling over to face me. His sides were bloody and drops of blood were splattered on his face and hands. I gasped at the sight of him.

"Go Alice. I don't want you to get hurt!" He said weakly, using all the energy in him to speak.

The Jabberwocky got closer, completly ignoring Hyunseong's diversions. Hyunseong sighed and vanished, only to reappear next to Minwoo.

"Alice, what are you doing? It's coming closer!" Hyunseong yelled, grabbing my arm, attempting to pull me away. I snatched my arm back, glaring at him.

"We can't just leave Minwoo here! He is going to die!" I screamed, the tears welling up in my eyes. Hyunseong looked at me seriously for a second, before sighing and throwing Minwoo over his shoulder.

"Let's go." he said, but before we could begin our escape it was too late. The Jabberwocky had gotten to close for us to ever out run it and it had cornered us against the trees. It approached slowly, circling us, getting ready for the kill when a scream like a banshee came from over head.

A man dressed in white armor came flying out of the trees with a sword in his hand. He landed on the Jabberwocky's back and started to slash away at the top of it's head. The Jabberwocky let out a fierce screech like a cry and the whole forest shook from it's pain.

"What are you doing attacking an innocent girl, you beast?!" The man screamed, each one of his blows injuring the Jabberwocky more and more until one final chop sent the Jabberwocky's head to the ground. Green oozing blood spilled from it's neck where it had just been beheaded. I gagged at the sight of the dead animal as it's body collapsed on the floor.

The man jumped off of the Jabberwocky, extending his hand to me. I took it and he shook it viciously.

"The names Donghyun, Kim Donghyun." he said energetically, still shaking my hand. "And who are you, pretty young thing?"

"Alice." I mumbled, withdrawing my hand.

'I wonder if this guy is in love with me too...'

"Ahem... guys. We can skip introductions for now. Minwoo is starting to bleed on me." Hyunseong said, he seemed to be annoying by the appearance of another guy. It would just be more competition for him.

"Oh buddy. You're not lookin' so good there? Why'd you let the 'wocky getcha?" Donhyun laughed. "I'm just kidding. I know this great place in town that'll fix ya right up. That is, of course, if we can get you there before you croak!"

I stared at Donghyun, gaping at him.

"Who are you?" I asked, disbelieving that this guy could be so happy and rude at a time like this.

"I am a knight." he replied. "A white knight to be precise."

"You can't be a white knight." Hyunseong challenged him. "The white knights went extinct years ago when the Queen of Hearts came into power. There isn't a single one left."

"Well... except me, of course. I am the last of the surviving white knights. Pleasure make your acquaintance."

While Donghyun was telling us the tales of his knight ship, Minwoo moaned in pain on Hyunseong's back.

"Hyunseong... can you make the pain stop now?" Minwoo asked weakly. His voice was almost a whisper from his inability to talk.

"We need to get him to the town and fast!" I said, feeling Minwoo's forehead. He had gotten a fever and blood was exiting his body from multiple wounds. "Where did you say that hospital was, Donghyun?"

"Follow me!"


Ahhhh! Minwoo is dying :(
The terrible Jabberwocky slashed him!
Fangirls, unite! Lets take out the Jabberwocky!!!
Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Heres a picture of the Jabberwocky.

Scary, huh?
Except, the one they faced was purple. :P

Well, don't forget to comment and subscribe!
Next chapter I'll be introducing yet another person. ;) Can you guess who?