Hate How Much I Love You

Alice in Boyfriend Land

"I hate you." Jeongmin hissed at me, and this time Donghyun really did lose it. He clenched his fists and punched Jeongmin in the face.

"You shut up." Donghyun spat. "You know that's not true, and you have no reason to hate Alice. She hasn't done anything to you, has she?"

Jeongmin glared at the floor, clutching his face where Donghyun had punched him. I couldn't tell if he was ashamed of what he had said, or if he was just even more pissed off from Donghyun. In all of this, I couldn't believe he didn't love me.

'Isn't everyone here supposed to love me?'

Hyunseong came over to me with a look of concern on his face. He smiled lightly, trying to make me smile, but we were both far from being happy about what had just happened.

"Are you alright, Alice?" He asked softly. My heart was still beating quickly, but I nodded my head.

"Who..." I began, looking over at Jeongmin who was still crying on the floor. His sobs sounded like he was a wounded animal. I didn't know if I should ask them this question while he was in that state, but I did anyway. "Who is Sakura?"

Jeongmin froze at the mentioning of her name. He looked up at me with his pained expression before getting up and leaving the room.

"Sakura was... the last girl who fell into Wonderland." Donghyun explained silently. I looked up at him and the same pained expression that Jeongmin had was present on his face. Unconsciously, his hand placed over his heart as he talked about her. "She was from Japan... do you have Japan where you're from, Alice?"

I tried to stifle a laugh because I knew he was being serious and was obviously sad about her.

"Yes. Japan is a country." I nodded. "I am from South Korea, another country."

"Okay... well Sakura was from Japan and she had fallen through a looking glass, or a mirror if you're more familiar with that term, like she was." Donghyun continued explaining. "She had fallen in about three years ago, at that time I was about eighteen. She was fifteen."

"Jeongmin and I were both fourteen, and Minwoo probably can't even remember it. He was only twelve." Hyunseong said, jumping in on the story. "We all loved her though, of course."

"Everyone loved her. We had to. And soon, after being here for a while, she found herself loving Jeongmin." Donghyun continued. "You see... we may love you Alice, but we're not manipulative about it. We won't lie about who we are, and we defiantly won't force you to be with us. We all just try to spend as much time with you as possible in hopes that one day... you'll chose me... er, us. And she chose Jeongmin."

"When Jeongmin kissed her, the curse was lifted and they were stuck together. Jeongmin couldn't love anyone else, and of course Sakura loved him with all her heart. They were together for two years before they got married." Hyunseong said. "I was the best man at their wedding."

Hyunseong smiled at me and I smiled back while Donghyun continued to explain.

"But apparently Sakura had been very sick before she had came into Wonderland..." Donghyun said, his pained expression appearing again. "Back at home she was so sick she could barely move, but her energy was restored when she came into Wonderland. Wonderland has an effect on outsiders, it slows their aging and keeps them almost immune to everything. The disease that was supposed to kill Sakura in days took years to get to her while she was in Wonderland."

"When she fell sick, Jeongmin and Sakura had been married for three whole days." Hyunseong picked up the picture of Sakura and Jeongmin off the night stand, looking sadly at it. "It was cancer, she had said. Cancer is something that no one in Wonderland gets, so of course we didn't have the antidote. We had seeked the help of the White Queen, and she gave us a potion to get Sakura back home to receive treatment. The only problem was, she would never be able to come back again."

"Jeongmin had tried to convince Sakura to go home and receive treatment, but no matter what he told her, she refused to leave him." Donghyun's breath caught in his throat as a single tear ran down his cheek. "In the end, her stubborn love for him was what killed her."

"So..." I whispered, taking in everything that had just been told to me. "His wife is dead?"

I felt guilt and pain for Jeongmin build up inside my chest. I couldn't even imagine what he was feeling right now.

"For about nine months now..." Hyunseong told me. "He's never really been able to get over her, and he was defiantly affected when you fell into Wonderland. He loves you a lot, he has to love you... he just doesn't love you as much as he loved Sakura. And now he has to see a face that looks like hers and I guess it just hurts him."

"I thought he couldn't love anyone else?" I asked.

"He couldn't while Sakura was still here... but she's gone now." Hyunseong shrugged. "I guess this is the curse's way of telling him it's time to move on."

I sat there in silence, just taking everything in. Hyunseong sat on the bed next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"I get this is a lot to comprehend... I'd understand if y-"

"Alright!" I said, interrupting Hyunseong. I smiled a big, determined smile at both of them. "I know the reason I am here!"

Hyunseong and Donghyun looked at each other, and then me with a confused expression on their face.

"I'm going to help Jeongmin move on!"


Okay, now please don't hate Jeongminnie. See... he's hurt. But he won't be for long <3
I hope you liked this chapter. On my outline of this fanfic I had originally planned to make this chapter the Queen of Heart's point of view chapter, but she hasn't even been introduced yet! I'm making my story go to slowly, so right now we're looking at about 42 chapters total for this fic. :3 And right now we're at 10 xD

OOOH! And I'd like to say, on my last chapter we reached 1,000 views! Yaaay!

You don't know how happy this makes me <3 Thank you so, so much for everyone who reads this fic.
Well... Don't forget to comment and subscribe. The more you comment, the faster I update.

P.S. I'll try to write Chapter 11 tonight, so look out for it!