A Sweet Kiss from Minwoo~

Alice in Boyfriend Land

I blushed deeply, making myself even redder than he was. I took a step away from him, trying to look into his eyes to see if he was being serious or not, but he looked right back at me seriously.

"W-what?" I fumbled with my words, unable to give him any kind of answer. I was completely shocked by what he was asking me.

"I said... I want to kiss you like Jeongmin did." he replied, whining a little. "He got to kiss you in places besides your lips... so why can't I?"

I blushed redder, realizing what he said was only fair. I thought of our kiss in the closet, of how he hungrily kissed down my jaw... and I liked it. I felt like I should let Minwoo do this... I had hurt him and I had been cruel, so it only seemed fair to let him have this little moment, but part of me wanted Jeongmin to be the only one to kiss me. He hadn't kissed me directly but it still seemed as if it were something special, just between the two of us.

'What are you thinking?!' I scolded myself. 'Something between the two of you? Ha! That jerk thinks nothing special of it so why should you?'

I felt my blood begin to boil whenever I thought of Jeongmin. Even though there was always a faint tingle in my heart, my anger towards him seemed to devour it up so I thought nothing of it. Unconsciously, I took a step toward Minwoo.

I closed my eyes tightly, giving him the signal to do whatever he wanted to me, and I felt his arms coil around my waist. My breath hitched a little in my throat as I felt my heart rate speed up quickly. I couldn't see how close Minwoo was to me, but I could feel his warm breath tickling my forehead. As the youngest of the boys, it was surprising how much taller her was compared to me, especially because I was two year older.

Despite the fact I was so nervous, his arms still felt protective and comforting around me. I leaned a little into his embrace, but froze when I felt his soft lips brush against my forehead. His lips lingered for a second, but then he pulled away, coming back down to place a kiss on my cheek.

My cheek heated up under his touch, all the blood rushing up and leaving them a bright red. This time when he pulled away, I felt nothing afterwards but the warm tingles on my cheek and forehead where his lips had been. My eyes fluttered open slowly and I saw Minwoo looking down at me, smiling sweetly.

His kisses were nothing like Jeongmin's had been. While Jeongmin's were desperate and full of longing, Minwoo's were careful and sweet, almost like he was trying to slowly wake me up from a dream... like sleeping beauty.

His arms stayed put, locked around my waist as I wiggled a little bit in them, trying to get loose. He chuckled deeply as he let me go, holding my arm to steady me as I stumbled back, out of his embrace.

"Thank you for that Alice..." he said quietly, staring at the ground. "I'm really sorry for pressuring you into it... but it meant a lot to me."

"It's only the curse that's making you feel that way, Minwoo." I laughed nervously, also staring at the ground. I couldn't bring myself to look up at him because I was as red as a tomato. If he saw my face, he'd clearly be able to read how much I enjoyed that. "It wouldn't mean as much to you if I were just some stranger and there was no curse."

"Yes it would." he mumbled under his breath. I knew I wasn't supposed to hear it, so I pretended like he said nothing.

"Well..." I coughed awkwardly, pulling my arm away from him. "Maybe we should go back to the house... they were all upset when I left and we don't want anything bad to happen in our absence, do we now?"

I laughed a loud fake laugh at my formality and began to quickly walk back towards Jeongmin's place. Minwoo caught up with me and took my hand in his, causing me to stop and look at him funny. He smiled sweetly at my shocked expression.

"What?" he asked innocently, a big smile on his face. "I just thought it would be nice to walk together like this."

"Oh... okay."

We walked back together in silence, although it was a good kind of silence. It was a warm, sweet silence. Our hands were locked together and the only thing that could be heard, I'm sure, was the wild beating of my heart. Minwoo had a way of making me like that. My heart would beat like crazy whenever he was around me, almost like it was just going to bump itself right out of my chest. But almost all of the boys had that kind of an effect on me.

'It's all just a part of the curse... I'm sure of it.'

Though I couldn't stop myself from wondering if any of my feelings were true. The curse made everything impossible to distinguish who was the one who was actually stirring up my insides and driving me crazy because right now, all of them were. I could be truly in love with anyone and this curse made it impossible to see which one of these boys were the actual one.

'I guess that means I get none of them...'

Minwoo shook my hand, waking me from my thoughts and I realized we were close to home. From where we were standing, just a little bit away from the house, I could see something that had been unfamiliar to me so far.

Standing at the doorway were two boys holding hands and talking to the red headed Donghyun on the other side of the door. These boys were about equal in height to Jeongmin and Minwoo, but there was one little detail about them that gave them away and I knew it couldn't be Jeongmin.

One of the boys had blonde hair.


You probably all wanna kill me right now for taking so long to update... so... go ahead... *hands you all shotguns* ...take aim and just do it T^T

I'm sorry SO SO sorry I take so long. I don't really know why I'm so resilient in writing this... I just am. I was going to update like a week ago, because I've been on vacation all week, but I just never got around to doing it so it took even longer and UGH T^T I am a terrible author, I don't deserve all of my subscribers. I love you all for being so patient <3

But... In other good news.... TODAY IS MINWOO'S BIRTHDAY 8DD <3 <3 He is 16! He is a man! 8DD In honor of that, I let him be a man in this chapter. He showed how good of a boyfriend he could really be to Alice. I think it was sweet~ <3

Now I shall spam you guys with MINWOO GIFS <3

Okay... I'm done 8DD Btw... was that blonde hair Alice saw?! I wonder whose it could be..... ;)
Subscribe and Comment please ^_____^