I Want You All to Myself

Alice in Boyfriend Land

-Dear goodness... back to Alice's point of view ^_^ I'm even starting to confuse myself with all this POV shifting @__@-

I ran out of the closet, leaving the two boys behind me, dumbstruck. Something about what Hyunseong said made something click inside of me, like I knew what I wanted and what I had to do. I knew that I had really messed up back there with Jeongmin and I potentially hurt a lot of people when they saw us in that compromising position, but right now there was only one person I needed to make this right with.

His hurt expression as those beautiful flowers fell from his hands kept replaying itself in my mind as I rushed out of the house, trying to figure out where he could've ran to. Over and over again I watched his heart break and it made me want to scream or cry from how stupid I had been.

'Minwoo... please forgive me.'

I rushed through the town, trying to think hard of all the places he could be when I remembered something from when I had first gotten here.

I remembered rushing into town with Minwoo while trying to find the hospital, but there was something that had caught my eye despite the urgency of getting Minwoo to safety. Once we passed into the town, I took notice of a quaint little garden toward the entrance which resembled the one that I had back home. The garden back home was always one of the places I'd escape to whenever I felt stressed or sad, and if Minwoo were anything like me, I had a feeling he'd be there.

I ran to the place where I remembered the garden to be and hurried through the twists and turns of shrubbery and flowers. Sure enough, I found Minwoo sitting on a bench somewhere towards the middle. He was hunched over, his head in his hands, and his body shook with his sobs. My heart broke over again seeing him in such a state of despair. It took every ounce of self-control in me to resist rushing over to him and hugging him to pieces, but I knew I had to be careful with approaching him so he wouldn't run off again. I walked over to him, casually and slowly, when he heard me move. He looked up quickly, his eyes were red and wet from his tears. He quickly tried to wipe them away as he jumped up from the bench, about to run away again.

"Wait!" I called to him. My voice was so desperate, I was begging him to stay. He sighed, looking over at me with heart broken eyes as he sat back down on the bench.

"What?" he snapped angrily. My eyes widened at hearing him talk that way, I had never heard him or seen him upset like this before. I cautiously approached him and sat carefully next to him on the bench. I scooted myself closer to him, causing him to just scoot away. I sighed.

"I... I wanted to apologize." I mumbled weakly. My heart was beating quickly, making it even more difficult while I was this nervous.

"Apologize for what?" he snapped back, coldly. His angry words seemed to cut like knives at my heart. As if it were possible, my heart sped up more and I was sure he could hear my heart about to bust it's way out of my chest. I tried to hold back my tears as I looked him deeply in the eyes, readying myself for the most sincere apology I have ever given in my life.

"I shouldn't have put myself in such a compromising situation with Jeongmin like that... especially when..." I had gotten through the first part of the apology fine, but when I got to the 'especially when' I could feel my breath hitch in my throat. The words I was thinking couldn't pass through my lips. "Especially when..."

"Especially when what?" he asked anxiously. His voice had softened as he awaited my confession, almost like he knew the feelings that I couldn't put into words. He looked deeply back into my eyes and I realized how close we were. My heart sped up faster as I willed my words to spill out.

'Especially when Jeongmin isn't the one that I want...'

'Especially when you were the one I have been thinking about this whole time that you have been gone...'

'Especially when I love you the most...'

He looked at me, still anticipating my words, but I couldn't bring myself to say those exact words.

"Especially when I have so many different feelings inside me right now. I don't know who to love, Minwoo..." I sighed, as my panicked interpretation of my feelings made it's way out. Minwoo's face fell in disappointment. "But I know for sure the one I love is not that guy. He is nothing but cold to me, while you have been nothing but warm."

Minwoo smiled a little at this, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Plus... he doesn't make me feel the way you do." I continued shyly, lowering my gaze so I was no longer looking him in the eyes. His excitement bubbled up again and this time he smiled brightly.

"Does this mean you love me too, Alice?" he asked, excited.

I tried to bring myself to say yes. Everything in me wanted to tell him I loved him to, just so I could kiss him and end this horrible nightmare of every man in the world being in love with me, but something was holding me back. Again I couldn't bring myself to say those words. My head was willing to say it and end everything, but my heart wasn't ready to chose Minwoo.

Especially when kissing Jeongmin was the only thing on my mind as I sat there.

I blushed deep red at the thoughts of Jeongmin.

'Why is he in my head right now? Minwoo is the one I need to make things right with, not that cold-hearted jerk.'

Minwoo mistook my blush for shyness as he jumped up, throwing his arms around me.

"Oh, I love you too, Alice! You know I love you! I've loved you since I first saw you!" he chirped excitedly. I unlatched his arms from around my neck, looking sternly into his eyes.

"I don't know yet, Minwoo..." I said as his excitement died. "I know I feel... something... I just don't know how significant of a feeling it is yet."

Minwoo threw his arms around me again, holding me close. I let him hug me this time, wrapping my arms around him and hugging back. I rested my head on his shoulder and breathed in his sweet scent. He smelled so feminine for a boy, but it was a great smell. One I could find myself getting used to...

"I don't care if you don't realize your love for me yet, Alice." he said huskily. His voice had gotten deeper and more serious as he held me tight. "I'll wait for you.... I'll wait for you because I love you. I want you all to myself."

'I want you all to myself.'

His words echoed in my head and made me smile as we stood there in our embrace. I thanked the heavens that he couldn't see my face which was buried in his neck, because I was smiling like a complete and total idiot.

"Alice...?" he finally said after we had been hugging for awhile, just enjoying each other's warmth and support. "Can I ask for a favor?"

I pulled away from our hug, looking curiously at him.

"Hmm...? Sure." I replied, wondering what he could be needed right now enough to ruin the moment.

"Well... I was just wondering..." he mumbled, blushing deep red. He covered his cheeks with his hands to hide his blush. I smiled at how cute and childish he looked. "Can... can I kiss you like Jeongmin hyung did?"


Lalalaa~ our little Minwoo is being a ert, eh? ;) He wants to make out with Aliiiice~
 

Well... I felt really bad for abandoning you guys for so long, so I thought it was about time for a chapter :3 Especially because.... I JUST REACHED 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!!! *dies* Ohmygaaawd, guys! I lovelovelove you al sososososo much for helping me get this far :) I seriously almost cried when I saw I reached 100. So I thought I'd give you all a little treat since most of you seem to be rooting for Minwoo and Alice ;) Really though... you make make so happy and I'm so glad you all like my story :')

Silent readers and lurkers..... please comment! I feel lonely when I'm writing for people who don't comment :(
Again, thanks everyone for the support!

^^^ I totally stole this gif from a subscriber ;) xD