Decisions

Alice in Boyfriend Land

-Sorry guys, I know I said I wouldn't do this anymore, but one last time... (I think)... I am gonna make it in someone else's point of view. It'll be Alice's at the beginning, and it'll switch about half way, so just a warning ^^-

Alice's POV

"Alice..." Minwoo said quietly, his voice sounded as if he were about to cry and I felt a pang of guilt and shame in my heart. I had really missed his voice. He looked on with wide, doe eyes, before turning around, and running in the opposite direction. I pushed Jeongmin off of me.

"Wh-what just happened?" I asked out loud, though I was mainly speaking to myself. I couldn't believe I was going to let Jeongmin kiss me so easily, without even considering my other feelings first. Not to mention, he has been the coldest to me out of all the boys I've met since I arrived here. What compelled me to want to kiss him so badly, despite everything that has happened so far? I knew no matter what I decided or did, it was going to hurt someone, it has quite a few times already... but for some reason, I just couldn't stop myself from becoming this horrible, love-obsessed monster.

"Don't you think we should be asking you that question?" Donghyun asked. When he walked in, he didn't seem effected by our almost-kiss the way Hyunseong and Minwoo had, but there was still a pained expression on his face. He looked between me and Jeongmin, but neither of us gave him the answer that he was looking for. "Well?"

"I didn't do it, guys." Jeongmin spoke up. His voice had changed a lot from before. His deep, drunken voice had sobered up becoming the pained and quiet one I had heard him speak with when we first met. He was gazing intently at his shoes looking just as ashamed as I felt. "I would have... I can't believe I would have!"

A tear dropped from his face to the floor as he pushed between Donghyun and Hyunseong, running off to his room. Hyunseong let out a relieved sigh before looking over at me.

"Would you have kissed him?" he asked the number one question I wished he wouldn't ask. I nodded my head. I couldn't even deny it to myself. If they didn't come in when they did, I would've kissed Jeongmin right there and that would've been the end of it.

"I'm glad I didn't." I said, causing both Donghyun and Hyunseong to look up at me questioningly. I nodded my head to the door Jeongmin had just run out. "He obviously doesn't love me, despite everything that he said, so I'm glad I didn't kiss him. He didn't deserve it."

"The only one who should be happy with your choice is you, Alice." Hyunseong said, trying to cheer me up. I nodded my head.

Right then I knew what I had to do.

----

Hyunseong's POV

I hoped what I said would make her choose me, just make her realize how happy she was to be with me and nobody else, but it was a selfish request, and selfish requests are never fulfilled. As soon as I spoke, a look of determination appeared on her face as she rushed out the door, right past Donghyun and I.

"A-alice?" Donghyun asked as she went by us. She didn't say anything in reply, she just ran. "Great Hyunseong... she's going to pick Jeongmin. Nice words of advice there... she's falling for the enemy."

"What?" I yelled. "My fault she's going to pick Jeongmin? I thought my advice would make her pick me!"

"Pick you? Ha! Why would she pick you when she can have all this?" Donghyun motioned down at his body. "Now our little Alice is running off to Jeongmin's room to confess and there is nothing we can do about it..."

Both of us were saddened by the thought of Alice and Jeongmin. We were both there last time the girl had fallen for Jeongmin and neither of us wanted to experience it ever again.

"Is there a way?" I asked silently, a sudden idea began to form in my mind. "Are you sure there is no way we can stop her from confessing?"

"What? Of course there is no way, she'll pick whoever she wants, what are you talk-"

I grabbed Donghyun's hand and dragged him out the door to Jeongmin's room while he protested violently. When we got to the door I knocked loud and whispered to Donghyun.

"If Alice is in there... we interrupt it. Follow my lead... JEONGMIN! Open the damned door!"

I pounded hard on the door.

"Go away." we heard him yell back, but it didn't stop me from throwing the door open.

"Alice! You can't confess to hi-!"

As we got into Jeongmin's room, I saw that he was sitting on the bed alone with a picture of Sakura in his hands. I could feel my face go bright red from the mistake.

"Alice?" Jeongmin asked. His face was flaming in anger as he glared over at the now-broken door. "Why the hell would you think Alice was here Jeongmin?"

I blushed harder looking at my feet.

"I-I just thought she was going to... c-confess." I grabbed Donghyun's arm and tried pulling him out the door. "We'll be going now."

But Donghyun didn't budge. I looked over at him, but he was staring at the picture in Jeongmin's hands. He looked angry, as if he were about to blow up at Jeongmin. I dropped his arm and took a big step back so I wouldn't be in the middle of whatever was about to happen.

"You can't have her." Donghyun said simply. He was calm with his words, though his face looked like he wanted to tear Jeongmin's head off. "Alice isn't yours and you can't have her, I won't let you, even if she confesses."

Jeongmin's head snapped up, his eyes were shooting daggers at Donghyun.

'What the hell is he doing? He's just pissing Jeongmin off!'

"Did you see what just happened back there?" Jeongmin asked coyly, playing along with Donghyun's angry tone. "She obviously wants me. It seems I've already won."

Donghyun stepped forward, clenching his fists tight.

"You haven't won ! She hasn't kissed you yet."

"She will." Jeongmin got up from the bed and walked toward Donghyun. "Just like Sakura did. She'll be mine... and you'll be alone... again."

Right then, Donghyun snapped. He pulled his fist back and punched Jeongmin across the face. Jeongmin's head snapped back for a second and a scary silence fell among us.

"Donghyun!" I gasped, grabbing his arms and holding them behind his back. Jeongmin turned around and smiled, blood dripping from his nose.

"You know it too... or else you wouldn't have done that." Jeongmin said, still smiling. Donghyun started to struggle in my arms, trying to punch Jeongmin again, but I held onto him tight and tried to pull him out the door.

"You take that back." Donghyun yelled, but Jeongmin just chuckled, returning to his bed. I pulled Donghyun out of the door and dragged him into his bedroom.

"What did you do that for?" I asked, examining his fist that was now bleeding too from the contact with Jeongmin's teeth. "Do you want to get yourself killed? You'll never see Alice again if you get yourself killed, dummy."

"Ha!" he laughed angrily, wincing a little as I touched his tender fist. "Next time he says something like that again, he'll be the one dying."


Okay~ really, really big announcement time, so bare with me :D I've got like... 3 or 4 things to say and it's probably gonna take a while...

First announcement... the reason this chapter took so long to be updated is because... I wrote it up the same day I wrote the last chapter, but I forgot to save it and accidently closed the window D: I lost everything I wrote completely and after that, I just didn't feel inspired to write. I mean, do you know how boring it is to write the same thing twice? D: BORING. So yeah... that's why it took so long. But it leads me to my second announcement...

Second announcement... I really did NOT feel inspired to write today either. You guys probably would've gone a whole week more without a chapter if it weren't for one thing....

TODAY IS SUPER JUNIOR LEETEUK'S BIRTHDAY~ <3

I am not in no way an ELF, I really don't like Super Junior that much (I just think it's hard to keep track of them all)... but I am a REALLY big fan of Leeteuk, just because he's so hot. And even though this chapter orr story has nothing to do with him, I still felt like I should write a chapter, just to wish him a happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Teukie~! <3

and finally, I have my third and fourth announcements~ :) I have started TWO new stories.
My first one you can find here ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/54083/3-months-to-break-his-heart-dbsk-jaejoong-romance--snsd-yoosu
My second one you can find here -----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53022/n-a-dbsk-jaejoong-oneshot--tvxq-yunho-yunjae

They are both DBSK fanfictions, because I'm a super Cassie, and they're both RATED. Just a heads up for all you younger readers :3 But for all of you who are safe to read it, please subscribe or at least check them out :) It would seriously mean the world to me <3
 

Anyways, that's it. Don't forget to subscribe and comment! :DD