Closet Time

Alice in Boyfriend Land

Jeongmin jumped up, running to the closet door.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked, confused about Jeongmin's sudden panic about a closing door. He glared over at me.

"This door is broken. It won't open from the inside... just the outside." He mumbled while pounding at the door. We both knew that no one was going to be able to hear us. Anyone who lived in this house was either gone or locked in this closet. Normally I would've jumped at the chance of being locked in the closet with Minwoo or Hyunseong or Donghyun, a feeling that I'm assuming came as part of this curse, but of course the one I'm stuck with is the one that hates me.

"Well... we should just relax. Everyone should be back soon... right?" I asked. This really wasn't that bad for me. Everyone in Wonderland was supposed to love me and Jeongmin was no exception. I'm sure if we spent some time in this closet together, I could somehow convince him to let me stay.

"I guess... How long could it possibly take them?" Jeongmin said, coming back to me. "I just wish we had some light."

"Yeah..." I replied, without much else to say.

An awkward silence loomed over our heads as we just stood there in the closet, looking into the darkness at nothing.

'I wonder if this will last the whole time we're in here,' I thought, starting to get angry. 'The least he could do is talk to me a little.'

I knew if he would just talk to me for a little bit, he couldn't hate me completely. No one could be that terrible of a person, and it's not like I wanted him to love me, I just didn't want to be hated. I stared at his corner of the closet, commanding him with my brain to talk to me or say something, but the darkness stayed silent.

Nothing happened.

"Why do you hate me?" I blurted suddenly, thinking out loud. I covered my mouth, realizing what I had just said, but there was no answer from his corner. Despite my outburst, the silence joined us again and I could feel my blood begin to boil. "I said... why do you hate me? Stop ignoring me, Jeongmin."

In the darkness, I could hear him take a step closer.

"You..." he finally spoke. "You think that I hate you?"

"I know that you hate me." I replied. I couldn't get the image of him when we first met out of my head. His terrible glare when he sobbed on the floor and told me that he hated me. The way he looked at me... he had to hate me. "I just... wanna know why."

I could hear him getting closer, but he stopped.

"I don't hate you..." he whispered to me. I could feel his breath on my face as he exhaled. I blushed a little, realizing how close he actually was. I tried to take a step away, but he reached out and grabbed my wrists, preventing me from moving anywhere. "You think I could hate you when everything you do makes me go crazy?"

"Well... you said..." I said, trying to think of a way to get away from him. He was close... too close.

'What if he tries to kiss me?!'

I tried pulling away, but he just held onto me tighter and got closer to my face.

"I love you, Alice..." he said quietly. His voice seemed so sad, as if love was a horrible, tragic emotion. "I hate that I love you, and I don't want to love you... but I do."

I took a step back, surprised by his confession.

'This isn't what I wanted!' I panicked inside. 'I just wanted to stay.'

He came closer to me and I took two more steps back, until I was against the wall. He put his arms on either side of me, pinning me there, and his face got closer and closer to mine. His lips kissed the top of my jawline and I froze. He chuckled a little, kissing down my jaw some more.

"Don't worry, Alice..." he assured me. His voice was deep and throaty, almost like he was in a drugged trance. He kissed me a few more times until he reached my chin, then he pulled away. One of his arms moved and I could feel him begin to trace my lips with his finger. "Nothing actually happens until I kiss you here..." 

I relaxed a little, knowing that the curse wasn't broken, but part of me wanted his kiss. Part of me wanted him to be my only love.

"Do you... want me to?" he questioned, pausing the circles he'd been drawing on my lips. I gulped, nodding my head quietly, even though I knew he couldn't see it.

He placed his hand on the side of my face, drawing me up closer to him. His face got closer and closer until our lips were almost touching. I closed my eyes, awaiting his kiss, when a burst of light filled the room. There was a gasp from the closet door.

"Jeongmin what the hell!" Hyunseong yelled, looking furiously at the two of us, but all I could see was Minwoo as he stood at the door, a hurt expression covering his face, and pretty blue flowers in his hand.


I am soooo sorry this took so long D: First it was because I had some technical difficulties... my computer charger broke and I couldn't get on for about a week... and then when I felt motivated to write, I really couldn't come up with anything. These two getting locked in the closet was something COMPLETELY random that just happened while I was writing. I didn't have this on my plan sheet, so I didn't really know what was gonna happen xD

But what do you think of Jeongmin and Alice? ;) I really wanted to write for this chapter..... but this is a family friendly story so nothing happened ^^

Anyways, I am going to beg once more for you guys to join my Role Play group~
Seriously, you should join. It's the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on ;) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/45417/buzz-kpop-jpop-roleplay-jpop-kpop Like I've said before, I roleplay Yunho of DBSK (Hehe and as of recently I am in a relationship with Jaejoong. YUNJAE~ <3). Right now we currently need a Hyunseong and then Boyfriend will be complete~ so join uss~!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~ <3