Sakura Through the Looking Glass

Alice in Boyfriend Land

-This chapter and the next chapter will be told in Donghyun's POV, considering Alice is unconscious right now. It is also a flashback to before Alice woke up after fainting. Just so you're not confused :)-

"Alice!" I yelled as she fainted, crumbling into my arms. I lifted her up bridal style and looked at Hyunseong, scared. "What are we gonna do?"

Hyunseong looked just as panicked as I was. It's not every day a pretty girl faints into your arms.

"I... I don't know." Hyunseong shrugged, feeling Alice's forehead for a temperature. "She's running a slight fever, but that just might be heat from running so much. She probably just passed out from exhaustion and the sight of Minwoo's blood."

I shifted Alice's weight around in my arms. She wasn't that heavy, she was as light as a feather actually, but my muscles were sore already from carrying Minwoo. I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to support her.

"Now would probably be a good time to bring her to your place."

"But..." Hyunseong whispered, looking at the ground. Then his eyes shifted back up to Alice's limp body and he changed his mind. He nodded his head in agreement. "Okay, let's go!"

I followed Hyunseong back into the street, still holding onto Alice. Her head fell to the side limply, resting on my chest. I gazed down at the beautiful princess sleeping in my arms. Her face was pale as snow and contrasted highly with her thick, dark eyelashes. Her pretty blonde curls fell loosely in an array around her face. Even though her eyes were closed, I could still see them in my mind. They were a gorgeous shade of blue, like the color of the sky, and they were always smiling, even when she wasn't. She was so innocently beautiful I couldn't help feeling like I wanted to be the one - and only one - by her side for eternity.

'Why do I love her so much?' I thought. I've known her for less than an hour...

But that was a lie and I knew it. I didn't love her... I more than loved her. I'd be willing to give up my life, even the whole world just to see her smile.

I looked over at Hyunseong and he was gazing at Alice the same way I had just been, his eyes full of love and compassion for her. It reminded me of the last time a mortal had fallen into Wonderland.

Her name was Sakura and she had fallen in through a looking glass. She looked just like Alice with her blonde curly hair and blue eyes that smiled. When she had arrived she told everyone stories of a land outside of Wonderland called Japan, the land where she came from. Men, women, children... everyone was fixated on her. Everyone wanted to love her and be loved by her in return. But there was only one that she was fixated on... His name was Jeongmin. Although I had tried my hardest to win her over, nothing I did could convince her to pick me. Eventually, Jeongmin was the one to take her kiss, leaving the rest of us alone like usual.

As I looked at Alice and remembered Sakura, I couldn't stand the feeling of pain that built up in my chest... the pain of being alone.

This time I wasn't going to lose.

'I'll make Alice pick me!' I promised myself. 'And if she doesn't, I swear I'll never love again.'

-----

When we finally reached Hyunseong's house, I was panting hard from exhaustion.

"Where should I put her?" I asked, walking through the front door, Alice still in my arms resting peacefully.

Hyunseong pointed to the stairs.

"Upstairs in the guest room. It's the first door on the left."

I nodded my head, climbing the stairs. My muscled ached but my heart beat fast from being so close to Alice for so long... conscious or not.

I layed her down on the bed and watched her sleep like an angel, engulfed in the pure white bed sheets that surrounded her. Unconsciously, I smiled.

Then I saw it...

There was a picture frame sitting on the table next to the bed. I picked it up carefully, examining the picture.

The picture was of Sakura and her lover... Jeongmin. I almost dropped the delicate frame upon seeing her with him. It was a picture of the couple on their wedding day. Sakura's dress was white and long with an hourglass frame and a pink train. He was wearing a tux with a pink tie, looking as crazy as ever. They didn't call him the Mad Hatter for nothing.

Despite Jeongmin's crazy appearance, both of them looked so happy...

'I want that.' I thought.

"Donghyun. It's not polite to snoop through peoples things." I heard a voice behind me. I jumped, dropping the picture frame.

The picture frame fell, shattering into thousands of little glass shards.

"Great." Hyunseong grumbled. "Jeongmin is not going to be happy about this."

He came over to Alice's bedside, helping me clean up the shards and the picture, placing them back on the bedside table. Then he looked over at Alice.

"I suppose we should change her so blood doesn't get all over the sheets." Hyunseong said, blushing at the idea.

"Change her... into what?" I asked.

"I'm sure Jeongmin keeps some of Sakura's old clothes. Maybe we can find a nightgown or something that'll fit her." Hyunseong looked around the room and through every drawer. He went to the closet and peeked inside. He pulled out a small box. "Found it."

Hyunseong searched through the box, then pulled out a white nightgown. He tossed it at me.

"You change her. I gotta change out of these bloody clothes too. Then we'll go to shopping to get her some more clothes. She'll probably need them." he said, making his way out of the bedroom. A bright red blush covered my face.

"Wait!" I called after him, but he ignored me, leaving me and Alice behind in the bedroom. I stared at the nightgown in my hands. "How am I supposed to change her?"

I lifted Alice up so that she was sitting up straight. Her head fell limply to the side. I felt like I was playing with a rag doll.

'I'm a man! I don't play with dolls!'

I huffed, grabbing Alice's dress and yanking it up over her head. I looked away out of respect. She was so innocent, I didn't want to do anything to deflower her... at least, not without her permission.

I slid the night gown over her head, and when she was covered I looked back, sliding her arms through the sleeves.

I sighed with relief when I was finished.

'Why couldn't Hyunseong do that?'

I heard Hyunseong call me from downstairs.

"Let's go, Donghyun! Wash up so we can get back before Alice wakes up!"

I rushed out of the room , looking back at Alice one last time before closing the door behind me.


Lol! Donghyun is so cute :3 This is pretty much how all the guys feel about Alice. Isn't she so lucky?! T.T
Anyways, I thought it would be a good break if we stpped with Alice's POV for a bit. This chapter I introduced Jeongmin a bit and I introduced Sakura. There will be more on their story later, don't worry.
Next chapter will be... Hyunseong and Donghyun's Mall Trip!
Hope you enjoyed this one :)

Isn't Donghyun a cutie piiie? :3

Comment and Subscribe. Donghyun likes it when you do :)