Eggs and Bacon [Yummm]

Alice in Boyfriend Land

-This chapter is back in Alice's point of view. I'm not 100% sure, but it's probably the last time I'll switch. So enjoy Alice for the rest of the fic ^^-

I woke up in Hyunseong and Jeongmin's guest bedroom, fully prepared to start the new day and my new mission right. I checked the clock beside the bed... it was 7:15 am. It was still really early and I wasn't expecting any of them to be up yet, so I decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast.

'I'm sure no one ever cooks breakfast for these guys.'

I walked downstairs quietly, then skipped to the kitchen. I opened up the fridge. There was almost nothing inside of it, barely enough food to make a decent meal. I grabbed a few eggs from inside to make scrambled eggs. I skipped to the pantry and took out jelly and bread for toast.

'Doesn't seem like we'll have much more for breakfast.' I thought. 'I should make Hyunseong and Donghyun go shopping.'

I cooked up the eggs and the toast, also finding a little bit of bacon in the back of the fridge before the cacophony of mens' footsteps filled the air.

"Do I smell bacon?" I heard Hyunseong ask the other two. His voice was ier and raspier from just waking up.

"Mmm there's eggs too!" Donghyun moaned.

The two boys rushed into the kitchen with big smiles on their faces while Jeongmin traveled slowly behind. Hyunseong and Donghyun's faces lit when they saw the feast on the table.

"Did you make this, Alice?" Hyunseong asked sweetly. I nodded my head.

"Yes I did." I said. "I just thought I could do something nice to repay you... for letting me stay."

I shot a look at Jeongmin, smiling cutely.

Jeongmin still hadn't said I was allowed to stay yet. Hyunseong said he'd talk to him to try and convince him, but I was sure he wouldn't be convinced so easy.

Jeongmin replied to me with a glare.

"I'm not eating this food if it's only a bribe." he spat. I shook my head at him.

"It's just a thank you for letting me stay one night." I smiled extra sweetly, putting an emphasis on the word one. Even though I used the cutest face and the sweetest voice, it didn't seem to have an effect on him. He just stood there, glaring at me while I smiled sweetly back.

"Well..." Donghyun said breaking the silence. "No one said you couldn't stay for breakfast."

He winked at me, giving me a big toothy smile.

"Yeah Jeongmin." Hyunseong agreed. "It's just breakfast, not a bribe. Come enjoy it with us."

Jeongmin looked unsure at first, but he sat down at the table with Hyunseong and Donghyun.

"Good boy." Donghyun mumbled while munching on a piece of bacon. Jeongmin glared at him but picked up a piece of toast anyway. I smiled victoriously.

"So boys..." I asked. "What's our plans for today?"

"You're packing up your things and leaving." Jeongmin said, smiling a cocky smile. I rolled my eyes, ignoring his pass at me.

"Well Donghyun and I are going to the hospital to pick up Minwoo. You could come if yo-" Hyunseong tried to offer, but Jeongmin cut him off.

"She needs to pack." he argued. I ignored it. My heart began to beat fast.

'Minwoo?'

I hadn't seen him since he got hurt trying to help me back in the forest. I really had missed him a lot, even though it's only been a few days.

"He's... he's okay?" I asked softly. Hyunseong smiled.

"Well... okay enough to come home. He's still gonna be in pain for a while though."

I left the boys to let them eat in peace. The entire time I couldn't stop thinking about Minwoo.

-------

After they had finished breakfast, Donghyun and Hyunseong left to go get Minwoo, while I was stuck back at the house, packing my things. I gathered all the new dresses from the closet and packed them neatly into boxes that Jeongmin had found in the basement. While I was doing this, Jeongmin stood at the door way, making sure I got everything done. Whenever I would begin to slack he would yell at me to get moving again. By the time I was finishing up, I was ready to slap the stupid little scowl right off his face.

"Isn't it a little hot in here?" I asked him, trying to break our uncomfortable silence. He just shrugged his shoulders. I tried again. "It's really stuffy, maybe we should open that window."

"Open it then." he snapped. "You don't need my permission to open a window."

"Touchy..." I replied, going to the window. I opened it up wide as a cool breeze blew into the room. "Much better."

I realized I wasn't going to have much of a conversation with him while he was in this kind of mood, so I retreated back to the closet. But I wasn't ready to give up yet. In order for me to make him move on from Sakura, I first had to get on his good side, and in order to get on his good side, I defiantly needed to convince him to let me stay longer.

I peeked at him from inside the closet. He stood leaning against the doorway, his scowl plastered to his face. It was going to be difficult to convince him while he was like this.

'I don't think I've seen that boy smile once since I've been here.' I realized. I remembered the picture of him and his wife, especially the big smile he had. He looked so handsome in that picture when he was happy.

"...and now look at him." I mumbled to myself. Jeongmin looked up at me, hearing what I said. I thought I saw his eyes lighten a bit when he saw that I had been watching him, but it must've just been my imagination.

"What was that?" he grumbled. I blushed, looking away. I went back into the closet.

"Nothing!" I called out to him.

As I went deeper into the closet, the light from outside disappeared. It was completely black in the corner and all my life I had been a klutz... so I shouldn't have found it surprising when I tripped and fell over a box.

I stumbled, hitting the ground with a large thump!

"Unf..." I mumbled to myself. Jeongmin appeared at the closet door.

"Are you okay?" he asked, reaching out to help me up. It was too dark to see his face, but his voice seemed a little worried.

'Again, probably only my imagination.'

"I'm fine." I said. I took his hand as he picked me up off of the ground. He was very strong, it took almost no effort to pick me up. I looked up at his face, but it was still too dark to see it. We just stood there, holding hands awkwardly for a few seconds before a gust of wind blew from the window, slamming the closet door shut and locking us in complete darkness.


I am so sorry it took me this long to update D:
I really have been trying... but I'm addicted. Yes, addicted......... to a facebook game.
It is seriously the reason I took so long to update. It's so much fun! It's called Diamond Dash and it's the most addictive game EVURRR. We're playing it in my roleplay group and the person who is roleplaying as Minwoo had the high score of like 340,000 or something like that... well... I just beat him today with a score of 380,000. >:D I WINZ.

So now I'm gonna beg you to come join us. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/45417/buzz-kpop-jpop-roleplay-jpop-kpop The rules are there and you can roleplay KPOP idols! It's so much fun. And most of boyfriend is there... but we REALLY REALLY need a Hyunseong and Donghyun! :D Please come join uus! I BEG <3
I roleplay as Yunho from DBSK and I am the "father" of the Jo Twins, Minwoo, and Jeongmin :) So if you join us and decide to be Hyunseong or Donghyun.... can I be your father? PWESE? *cute face* AND you might wanna join now because tomorrow is the JongKey wedding. (Yes, in our roleplay Jonghyun and Key from SHINee are getting married... TOMORROW.) xD I guess this is what happened while Alice was down in Wonderland?

Anyways... I realized I forgot this last chapter... so... a picture of the red queen. :3

Don't forget to comment and subscribe or the queen will cut your head off! :P