Please, Don't Let Him Die

Alice in Boyfriend Land

We followed Donghyun the white knight through the forest in an intense race to save Minwoo's life. We dodged through the trees quickly like we did when the Jabberwocky had attacked us, a very fast pace that should get Minwoo to the hospital in time. Once Hyunseong began to pant from carrying him, we all took turns after that. When it was my turn, I could barely lift Minwoo, despite his petite size. It slowed us down a bit, and soon I had become to tired to continue on.

"Guys..." I coughed, leaning against a tree, trying to catch my breath. I had always been bad at gym in school. While my shape had remained skinny, I never exercised. Running and sports would tire me out quickly. "I can't... I can't go on..."

Hyunseong stopped running to look back at me.

"C'mon Alice! We're almost there, right Donghyun?" he said, waving his arms toward the town.

"He's right, we're more than half way there!" cheered Donghyun. He poked Minwoo's cheek, making him groan. "We can't let this little fella die."

I nodded at them before taking a deep breath and starting my sprint, even faster than before.

"There you go, Alice! We can make it!" Donhyun exclaimed, sprinting ahead with Minwoo on his back. Minwoo looked back at me and gave me a reassuring smile.

"You can do it, Alice." Minwoo said weakly. He was so quiet I could barely hear him. "I love you."

I smiled at him to show that I understood. I was ready to tough this out, no matter what I had to save Minwoo, even if it meant giving up my own life. He was the one who had gotten hurt when it should have been me all along and I owed him for that.

We ran quickly through the forest, almost like animals, until a bright light appeared in from of us. The more we ran, the brighter the light got until it engulfed us completely.

"We're here!" Donghyun shouted. "The hospital is right down the street from here."

We rushed through the streets until we approached a large building on the corner. It looked like a normal hospital, like one back home. Wonderland's insanity didn't seem to have an effect on the town at all. In fact, everything in town seemed normal. We walked into the hospital as Donghyun signaled down one of the nurses who wheeled Minwoo off in a wheel chair. I waved at him before he was taken away.

"So, I guess we should get you a change of clothes, Alice." Hyunseong said, breaking the silence that loomed over us with Minwoo gone.

'New clothes? Why?' I thought. I looked down at the outfit I was wearing. It was all rags, I remembered, from the shrinking potion and my rags were now covered with Minwoo's blood. I gagged a little at the sight.

"Oh, yes. New clothes..." I agreed. My stomach was feeling queasy from the blood bath I was wearing. I began to see stars in my vision and my knees shook like Jell-o.

"I'm not feeling good you guys..." I said uneasily. Donghyun and Hyunseong jumped up to hold my body up, but it didn't stop me from blacking out.

-----

When I woke up, I was laying in a nice warm bed. I looked around the room but everything seemed foreign to me.

'This isn't my bedroom...'

Hyunseong walked in through the bedroom door carrying a wet rag and a glass of water.

"Oh Alice, you're awake. Good!" he said, rushing to my bed side to feel my forehead. He draped the cold rag over my head and helped me sit up in bed so I could drink the water. "You scared Donghyun and me so badly back there. We didn't know what happened to you!"

I remembered being at the hospital... Minwoo's blood was all over me. I gasped. 'Minwoo!'

"How is Minwoo?" I asked. Hyunseong looked at his feet, taking a second before answering.

"He's fine. Just beat up pretty badly. They had to stitch him up and it's going to be a while until he recovers." he sighed. I nodded my head.

"Do you mind, Hyunseong? I wanna get up and get dressed." I asked him, blushing.

"Oh!" he said, surprised. "O-of course I don't mind. Go ahead. We stocked clothes in the drawer for you. Donghyun and I went shopping earlier today while you were passed out. I hope you like what we got."

Hyunseong scratched his head, smiling apologetically at me.

"I'm sure I'll love them, Hyunseong. Thank Donghyun for me too."

Hyunseong nodded and darted out of the room for me to change. When I climbed out of bed, I saw that I was now wearing a pure white nightgown. I blushed.

'One of them... changed me?'

I didn't mind that they had changed me, better that then be in that bloody dress I was before, but what really mattered was... Which one did it?

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and opened the closet. Inside was an array of blue dresses like the one I had been wearing, all in different styles and lengths. It was a whole new wardrobe! I giggled as I played with all the beautiful dresses. Then outside the door I heard a yell.

"Damn it, Hyunseong!" The voice yelled. I crept close to hear better. "I told you not to bring her here!"

"I'm sorry, but she was hurt. Where else could I have brought her?" Hyunseong said, pleading with the man to not be angry.

"Whatever, Hyunseong. I want her out... by tomorrow."


This chappie really . I'm so sorry >.< it's such a filler chapter and I really hate fillers.
Anyways, I think the next chapter will be Hyunseong and Donghyun's extreme mall adventure! And you'll get to find out which of the boys changed her ;) What do you think?
Sorry for all the spelling/grammar mistakes. My friend came to pick me up for swimming and I wanted to finish this up before practice so I never edited it and the last bit is so rushed >.< I'm just scared I'll never have time to write because final exams start tomorrow for me.

Well...

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! I write faster when you do! <3 Plus these boys appreciate it...