Donghyun and Hyunseong's Shopping Adventure!

Alice in Boyfriend Land

-This chapter is still in Donghyun's point of view.-

I washed all of the blood off of my armor in the sink before rushing downstairs to meet Hyunseong. Hyunseong and I walked through town in an awkward silence. Neither of us said a word to the other because what could we say? We have only known each other for a short period of time and we we're both in love with the same girl. Any connection between us was a connection meant for enemies, not friends. The awkwardness loomed over our heads until we got to the main shopping district in town. I felt it lift the moment I saw all the bright colors and the bustling excitement of the shops. It was all such a new experience for me. Being the last white knight in existence, I couldn't chance leaving the protection of the forest...

Years ago when I was just a little boy, only 7 or 8 years old, the Queen of Hearts began her rise to power. During that time, her elder sister - the White Queen - was in power over Wonderland. All of my seven older brothers and my father were knights for the White Queen, and I was a knight's apprentice. When the time came for a battle, my master anointed me a knight so I could fight with them. He saw me to be ready, while I saw myself as a coward. Acting like the coward I was, I retreated into the forest and hid while every single one of the white knights were slaughtered by the red knights. The Red Queen took the throne and I was left to hide in the forest. I couldn't risk being found. Leaving the forest meant being killed by the queen at any time. But for some reason, I didn't care anymore. I'd do anything for Alice.

Hyunseong and I walked around the shopping district, checking out all the shops for something that might fit Alice's style.

"I think we should've waited until Alice woke up and then brought her along. We don't know how to shop for a woman." I said, overwhelmed by all the choices. Hyunseong stopped in his tracks, peeking into one of the shops.

The shop he saw was a woman's dress store. The outside was decorated in cutesy laces and frills, the perfect style for Alice. It was called "The Cute Lolita". Hyunseong looked at me questioningly and I nodded at him, following him into the store.

The inside of the shop was even cuter than the outside had been. I could feel all of my manliness inside me slowly disappear as Hyunseong and I went further and further into the store. The funny thing was... I actually found everything quite... adorable!?

'No, Donghyun! You are a man. A MAN! You are here to shop for Alice. You need to resist the cute and focus.'

I looked at Hyunseong, trying to decipher if the surrounding cuteness seemed to have the same effect on him as it did on me. He kept a serious face while looking around... obviously unaffected.

'Damn cat...'

Everything inside the shop was absolutely perfect for Alice. Now.. to buy Alice some new clothes without turning completely gay first.

A store worker approached Hyunseong and I. She was wearing a bright yellow dress with a huge cheery smile plastered to her face. She waved rapidly at us as she got closer.

"Welcome gentlemen!" She said in a high-pitched squeaky voice that seemed to match her looks and her personality. "My name is Summer, can I help you with anything?"

"Well hello, Summer!" I tried to say in a squeaky voice to match hers, but it only came out sounding gay. Hyunseong tried hard not to laugh. I cleared my throat, going back to my normal voice. "We're looking for a dress for our... ahem... friend."

Summer began to laugh, a snorting giggle that was even more annoying than her voice.

"We're all friends here. You don't need to lie you cute little lovebirds." she said, tapping us both on the noses.

"...lovebirds?" Hyunseong asked, looking at me with a seriously worried face. My jaw dropped.

"Well... yeah. Look at him." she said, giving me a once over and winking at Hyunseong. "I see why you like him so much. And ooh la la, that armor. You're obviously into the whole role playing thing, huh?"

"W-we're not..." Hyunseong tried to explain, but was quickly interrupted by a speed talking Summer.

"It's totally cool. No one here will judge you. What you do in your alone time together is totally your business. And we have a huge selection of plus sizes for those occasional times when men like you do come in."  

"We're not transvestites." I finally blurted, blushing deeply. "We're seriously looking for a dress for our friend. She ruined hers last night and we thought that we'd surprise her while she was sleeping."

"Oh..." Summer sighed. A few seconds of awkward silence hung over our heads until she finally began to talk again. "Well... what kind of dress were you looking for?"

"Blue." I replied quickly. "She looks best in blue."

"A length at her knees. There's a lot of boys around her and I don't want any of them seeing something they're not supposed to." Hyunseong said, glancing at me.

'What? Why me?! Minwoo is obviously the ert among us three...'

"Well.. what you're describing is pretty basic... I can get a bunch of dresses like that and you can look through them if you'd like?" Summer suggested, we nodded our heads excitedly. We didn't actually have to do anything, what a relief. Summer walked off to get the clothes and came back with about twenty dresses. Hyunseong took a quick look through all of them before nodding his head.

"We'll take them all."

"Great!" Summer said, her voice raising an octave - if that's even possible.

"Are you insane?" I hissed at him. "Where are we gonna get all the money to pay for these clothes?"

"Don't worry." Hyunseong said, pulling out his wallet. "I got this."

Summer began to ring up all the dresses painfully slow as we sat there tapping our fingers against the counter. She finally finished.

"Well... that's everything. Do you boy need anything else for your friend? Shoes...? Accessories...? Underwear...?" she asked, handing us the bags. I looked over at Hyunseong.

"Underwear..." I sighed. I can't believe we forgot about that.

"We... have to buy her... underwear?!"


Hehe :) This was such a filler, but a fun filler to make. Don't worry, I'm not gonna describe the underwear shopping chapter. You'll just have to imagine Hyunseongie and Donghyunnie shoping for underwear by yourselves ;) But in other news... my final exams are finished! Now I'll be updating once or twice every day! And I've plotted out all the chapters soo... expect at least 40 chapters out of this fic ^^

Don't forget to subscribe and comment! <3 I love you all.

He's so cute :3