The Queen of Hearts (Actual Chapter)

Alice in Boyfriend Land

-This chapter will be told in the Queen of Hearts' point of view. This chapter is legit, guys :P I'm sorry if I killed any of you will my last chapter, I just seriously couldn't think of anything to write... and whenever I get writers block, I tend to kill people. (Noo not actual people, characters :3) So enjoy this chapter in the actual Queen of Hearts POV-

From the moment that she had fallen in, I could feel her presence. It was just like the last time, I felt a strange and total love for a complete stranger. I hadn't even met this person yet. but because of the curse I had placed over Wonderland, everything in me was compelled to love her. 

The Red Queen's curse was a mistake on my part back at the beginning of my rule. All my life, I have always been the least favorite of the family, and after my parent's died, my sister took the throne. Everyone loved her the most, more than they loved me. So when I was conquering her kingdom, I tried experimenting with a little bit of black magic. Using the black magic, I tried to make everyone in Wonderland love me, but I failed. Instead of loving me, the curse was formed, and everyone began to love outsiders.

But I waited to long... I didn't act on my feelings right away and I was sure someone had gotten to her already, before I even could try to find her.

"Youngmin! Kwangmin!" I yelled, calling for my trusty servants. In an instant they appeared before me, one next to the other. Both of the twins were wearing a black and white striped shirt, with overalls. They both looked pretty identical, except one of them was blonde. Making Youngmin go blonde was my first command over then, it was too hard to tell them apart otherwise.

"Yes my Queen?" they said simultaneously, looking at me obediently. I glared down at them.

"I thought I told you two to call me umma." The two of them were like sons to me. Their parents we're killed during the war between my kingdom and the white kingdom. I found them as little eight year olds without parents and took them in to work at the castle for me. Sometimes I believed that they were the only ones in Wonderland that actually liked me.

"Sorry umma..." Kwangmin said sweetly, batting his eyelashes like an angel.

"We love you umma." Youngmin finished for Kwangmin, batting his eyelashes the same way. When the two of them weren't talking together, they we're finishing each other's sentences; they were completely inseparable.

"It's alright..." I smiled back. "Have you two been sensing the new prescience in Wonderland?"

I couldn't stand to know that my boys were in love with someone else when they should really be in love with me.

'Maybe if I brought this girl to the castle, she could stay here with us and be the princess for one of my boys?'

Kwangmin and Youngmin nodded their heads with a confused look on their faces.

"Is that why I've been feeling..." Youngmin began and Kwangmin finished this time. "Weird in here?"

Kwangmin and Youngmin simultaneously placed their hand over their heart, gazing at the floor sadly. It hurt me to see my boys looking so sad.

"You boys don't have to hurt much longer..." I said to them. They looked up at me in excitement. "Would you guys like to go into town and meet her?"

Youngmin and Kwangmin exchanged excited glances before looking back up at me. They nodded their head vigorously.

"Yes umma!" Youngmin laughed.

"We'd really love to meet her!" Kwangmin finished, laughing along with his brother.

My heat began to beat fast knowing that soon I'd get to meet the girl who I was so in love with. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks while I thought of her.

'You're both women! She is for your sons and your sons only!'

"Alright, go pack your things!" I said to them, shooing them off. "You'll leave tonight!"

-----

The boys packed and prepared for their journey. It hurt me to let them go, but I knew they'd be coming back with a prize big enough to make me forget the pain of letting them go. Soon the girl would be mine and I won't every have to suffer through the insufferable pain of losing love.

'So this time I won't lose to Jeongmin... or anyone!'

"Alright umma!" Kwangmin sang cheerfully, followed by Youngmin. "We're ready to goo~!"

I walked my sons to the gate to give them a proper send-off.

"I love you boys~" I called after them as they walked out the gates of the castle. "Remember that and don't forget to be safe!"


WAAAAAH! This chapter is SO bad. *bows* Please forgive me! I needed a way to explain all of this about the twins for something later and I put a lot of useless information in this that really doesn't make sense and this is probably the worst chapter ever. But I will DEFINATLY be updating once more tonight, and that one will be better. I just needed to get the twins in some how.... O.o

This chapter was also really hard to write with my writers block... which you saw demonstrated in the last chapter O.o I wrote this at my friend Katia's house because she was supposed to help me focus but then she kept distracting me with Violins, erted Vocaloid songs, and goldfish O___O and then we were watching a DBSK mini drama with lots of YunJae moments... and how can you write while there is so much YunJae going on in front of you?!

Anyways... the point of this rant is to apologize for how much this .

In a positive way of thinking, though... the twins are here! :D