「 out with it 」

Legends: The Chosen Twelve
Luhan eyed the water user with annoyance clearly etched on his face. They were all in the center courtyard, lounging around, while letting the two so-called ‘prisoners’ have some fresh air – except Suho kept pacing around, almost creating tracks in the luscious green grass. “Would you stay still?!” he yelled out, aggravated and causing the other to immediately jump and halt his movements, “You’re giving me a headache with your pacing!”
 
Chanyeol and Lay looked over from where they were conversing with Baekhyun before looking over to the water user whose eyes were wide and filled with fear. “Luhan, calm down,” Lay softly called out, allowing the other to take in a deep breath before letting it out slowly, “Why don’t you come over here and talk with us?”
 
Frowning, Luhan crossed his arms in front of his chest in defiance. He was leaning against the wall next to the entrance of the courtyard while the other three were sitting under a tree off to the side. Suho returned to pacing over all of the grass while Kai was lying on it near him and occasionally rolling around on it like some type of animal. Luhan scrunched his nose at that. “Are you some type of animal?” he called out, causing Kai to stop moving and pick up his head to look at him, body all sprawled out on his back. He frowned again. Kai really was cute.
 
His eyes widened when he saw Suho stop pacing, only to turn, eye the three sitting under the tree, and make a beeline for them. He instantly became on-guard when Chanyeol already held out a palm towards the water user, flames at his palms. He sighed with relief – he could always count on Chanyeol.
 
Lay glared at the fire user when he saw Suho stutter in his movements, “Down.”
 
Chanyeol looked at him surprised as Baekhyun started laughing at him. Lay smiled in satisfaction before beckoning Suho over, “What do you need, Suho?” It’s been roughly two weeks since Suho first showed up there, and a week since Kai’s been up and running around like a small puppy.
 
Suho pouted as he walked over to them and sat down. He bent his knees and wrapped his arms around them, putting his chin on top of them. He scooted a bit closer to Lay as Luhan and Chanyeol narrowed their eyes at him for the action. His foot immediately started tapping from agitation, causing Baekhyun to reach out and slam his hand down on his foot. His other foot started tapping instead and it didn’t take long for Baekhyun to be kneeling on the man’s feet to stop him from twitching.
 
“Out with it,” Baekhyun lightly growled, becoming increasingly annoyed with having to stop this man’s movements to ease his annoyance, which did anything but appease his nerves.
 
“I want to go to the lake!” Suho blurted out immediately afterwards, causing all of them to widen their eyes at him in surprise.
 
“What?” Luhan voiced out, completely caught off-guard as Lay looked back at him.
 
“He feels the need to swim at least once every week, if not every few days,” Kai helpfully informed, sitting up only to turn to face them and cross his legs. He leaned his elbow on one knee as he looked at his friend’s fidgeting form, “He’s one of the water users who literally needs to swim to feel a lot better about everything around him.”
 
“Ah,” Lay breathed out in understanding, looking back to Suho next to him who moved on to worrying his own bottom lip. He eyed his behavior, as did Chanyeol who was now genuinely curious about this water user’s need to be in water. “What’s worrying you, Suho?” Meters away, Luhan’s eyes saddened at the use of the water user’s name.
 
“Nothing,” Suho quickly stated, eyes flickering between the three men surrounding him before turning back to look at Kai, “Can I please go to the lake now?”
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked to Lay curiously as he stared at him a bit longer. The former moved off of the water user’s feet right when Lay smiled at Suho, “Yeah. We’ll go.”
 
Everybody’s eyes widened except his and Baekhyun’s before Suho quickly scrambled up and started bouncing on his feet, “Really?!”
 
Everybody, even including Luhan and Chanyeol, started laughing at the water user’s sudden behavior change. The other two quickly schooled their reactions soon enough, but Lay and Baekhyun were still laughing, having heard the other two clearly before Suho ran off and grabbed Kai’s hand right under his chin. He pulled the taller man up to his feet as the younger laughed at the eagerness the elder clearly exuded. He ran back with his hand wrapped around Kai’s wrist and stood patiently in front of Lay and Baekhyun.
 
Chanyeol let out a small, fond smile at seeing the other two men so happy before looking to Luhan who looked just as conflicted about his feelings for these two as he was. He looked to Baekhyun who seemed to be searching for somebody before looking to Lay who stood up with an amused smile towards them, “Come on. Let’s go.”
 
Suho bounced again before running over to the entrance with a laughing Kai in tow as they waited there for permission from Luhan to allow their leave. They both looked curiously down at Luhan who just stared back up at them before sighing when Lay walked up behind them. “I’m going with you,” he finalized as Lay shrugged and led the other two out the door with Luhan tailing after them.
 
Kai looked back past Luhan to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who stayed behind. He gave the shorter man a questioning look to which the other just smiled and waved, “We’ll catch up to you later!” Kai frowned at them before looking to Suho still holding onto him. He let out a small smile when the elder let go of him to quickly shuffle his way ahead to walk next to Lay.
 
“How long are we going to be at the lake?” Suho questioned curiously, watching Lay’s reactions and not really caring about Luhan at the moment. He truly was overly excited at the prospect of swimming again.
 
Lay’s dimple appeared as he turned his head to slightly look down at him, “How long do you want to be there?” His smile became more prominent when he was absolutely sure he was seeing sparkles in the other’s eyes, “We’ll stay there for a while then.”
 
Suho did a little cheer dance that caused both Lay and Kai to laugh. Luhan pouted behind them, wondering if this was why Lay wouldn’t accept him back.
 
Kai noticed the telekinesis user’s sour mood – he couldn’t really ignore it when he felt random parts of his clothes start being tugged by the other’s unconscious use of his power – before turning around to face him and softly asked, “Are you okay?”
 
The other snapped his head to him, clearing him of his thoughts before scowling, “I’m fine.”
 
Still looking at him, Kai bit his lip before turning away again, “Okay, sir.”
 
Luhan’s mouth fell open at the sudden formality, “What did you say?” They all stopped walking to turn to him, looking confused as to why he asked that question. He rolled his eyes before crossing his arms in front of his chest, “You,” he singled out to Kai, “What did you call me?”
 
Suho and Lay looked at the other, wondering what he said to upset the guard into actually talking to him. The latter tilted his head in confusion before saying, “I said ‘Okay, sir.’ Right?”
 
“Do I look old enough to be a ‘sir’?” Luhan countered back, causing Lay to burst out laughing and Suho to turn and look at him this time.
 
Kai’s eyes widened as he looked to his friend and the laughing healer before looking to Luhan, “I thought… Authority?”
 
Narrowing his eyes, Luhan almost growled, “Well, you thought right.”
 
“Wha-?”
 
“But don’t call me ‘sir,’” he finished off before gesturing to Lay to continue on their way to the large lake.
 
Kai just nodded frantically before saying, “Yes… guard?”
 
Luhan stopped moving again to eye him, “What?”
 
“I don’t know what to call you!” the other blurted out just as Lay simply grabbed Suho’s wrist and continued walking over to the lake that was a few meters away from one side of the castle walls.
 
“Just don’t call me by a name or just say my name,” Luhan muttered out, eyes flashing before taking a hand and shoving Kai forward by physically pushing him on his back, “Now, start moving.”
 
Kai pouted as he hurried to catch up to Lay and Suho with Luhan still tailing behind him, “Okay then,” before laughing when Suho started running ahead all of them and then disappeared. Suho yelled happily when he jumped up in the air, waved his arms about, and dived into the raised column of water before disappearing under it.
 
Lay laughed at the other’s behavior, causing Luhan to do the same, glad to see his ex-boyfriend so genuinely happy for once.
 
xxx
 
“Where’s D.O?” Baekhyun quietly asked, looking up at his best friend. He tried to remain calm as Chanyeol’s brows furrowed in response, “What did you do?”
 
“I didn’t do anything,” Chanyeol immediately responded back, voice firm as he stared down at his friend, “This time, I don’t know where he is.”
 
A crease formed slightly on Baekhyun’s forehead before his eyes widened and he quickly ran his way into the castle, “Chanyeol! Follow me!”
 
Chanyeol quickly obeyed, easily catching up to the smaller man’s strides. He frowned as he realized which direction they were going in, “What about Tao?”
 
“Tao should be safe,” Baekhyun immediately answered back before running up to one of the queen’s chambers on the second floor and forcing the doors open. He quickly surveyed his surroundings as he entered where he knew the queen liked to interrogate anybody.
 
The room was simple and spacious, right next to the queen’s actual bedroom – spacious simply because it only had a long table and some chairs situated around it. There were also silver chains hanging off various parts of the bare walls.
 
Baekhyun slipped on his metal-chained glove that served to heighten his light abilities on his left hand, quickly scanning the walls until he saw D.O. chained up to the side of him. His eyes widened when he saw the queen still looming over his friend. “What are you doing here, Baekhyun and Chanyeol?” she questioned calmly, not turning to look back at them.
 
Chanyeol noticed the weak state his friend was in before his eyes slowly started to change colors. Despite his allegiance to the queen, he still cared more about his friends than serving her. He shivered upon seeing the queen using her own left forearm bone as her weapon this time. Her power was bone manipulation, given the fact that Lay was a healer. Of course, her power would involve the body as well.
 
“Why do you have him prisoner?” Baekhyun bravely questioned, stepping further into the room, eyes a lightning rod color as D.O. let out a faint whimper.
 
Blood trails were already forming underneath D.O’s feet as Chanyeol’s gaze honed in on the spot where most of the blood seemed to pool on his clothes. If they had to guess, it’s been hours given how weak D.O. already was even with his heightened stamina and power almost drained from him. He looked to already have been stabbed in the stomach as well as his right shoulder along with various other cuts scattered across his body. He couldn’t even break out of the chains holding him. The queen made sure of that as she requested special material to be made to be able to hold the earth user in place. He didn’t even know how none of them noticed his disappearance. How did Tao not know?
 
“I’m just trying to find out more information,” the queen simply said before turning her gaze to him, “He’s as sturdy as his own element. I’m amazed.”
 
“Let him go,” the other ordered, making the queen laugh.
 
“You cannot order me around.”
 
Baekhyun’s gaze wavered as he shifted his eyes around the room, already knowing the layout of the castle by heart. He knew the costs before he instantly faced his palm outwards and shot a light beam through the wall, destroying it.
 
The queen’s eyes widened as she snapped her head to see the light beam shoot upwards when Baekhyun flicked his hand up and spread his fingers wide. She was suddenly tackled into a hug and started burning up. She quickly looked behind her to see Chanyeol’s burnt orange eyes staring back down at her, flames all parts of his body but burning the woman he was holding tight in his grasp.
 
Baekhyun quickly ran up and broke the chains with his power as he tried to maneuver D.O. onto his back. “Shh,” he softly hushed, trying to pacify the whimpers the other constantly kept producing at the raw materials digging into his injuries, “Come on, D.O.
 
“Let go of me!” the queen yelled out, aggravated that she couldn’t throw Chanyeol off of her. Her eyes glowed as she forced most of her bones to jut out and cut Chanyeol wherever he was touching her.
 
Chanyeol’s eyes widened as he grunted, stumbling backwards as he forcefully removed his body from hers. He looked around the room before increasing his body temperature to speed up his own healing process. He watched Baekhyun struggle to get D.O. out of the room before he let his wings of flames appear, extending them wide to circle around the queen and burn them both up.
 
“Are you truly going to protect them?” the queen amusedly asked, watching with glowing eyes as Baekhyun quickly left the room. Bones were sticking out everywhere, distorting her image into something terrifyingly gruesome as she let a smirk show on her lips. The intense heat didn’t even seem to faze her.
 
The Phoenix didn’t grace her with an answer before he retracted his barrier and ran for the opening in the wall, flying out to get Lay. He knew Baekhyun could protect himself and D.O. until he got the others.
 
The queen let out a sigh as she let them be, returning her forearm into her body before retracting all the rest. She looked down at the remnants of her clothes before frowning, “He destroyed my clothes. I need to order more garments.”
 
xxx
 
Baekhyun had no idea where to go as he struggled with D.O’s weight. His eyes widened when his friend’s whimpers started to decrease and fade, “D.O… Stay with me!” He quickly looked around before taking a deep breath and sprinting down the hallways and up a flight of stairs to get to Tao’s room.
 
D.O. grunted at the sudden force he felt before trying to tighten his hold on the other’s neck. “Hyun,” he whispered, not finding the strength to do anything else.
 
“We’re almost there,” he panted back, quickly reaching the door and opening it, revealing a meditating Tao sitting in the middle of his floor.
 
Tao opened an eye, expecting the usual questioning or banter, only to open both of his eyes in shock and panic. He quickly got up and gently maneuvered D.O. to be carried bridal style as he walked over and set him on his bed, “What happened?”
 
Panting, Baekhyun grimaced when he turned and closed the door, locking it. He never wanted to feel the blood of his own best friend coated on his own body. “So, you didn’t see this coming,” he lowly said as Tao got to gently removing the torn up pieces of D.O’s clothing.
 
The injured man groaned in protest, the clothes picking at the dried spots of blood and pulling it off as Tao removed his upper clothes. He started panting again when even groaning took up too much energy.
 
Tao frowned, shaking his head as he quickly walked to his bathroom and retrieved a bowl of warm water and a washcloth, “I did not.” He looked to Baekhyun who was looking out the large window, “Where’s Lay?”
 
“Chanyeol is getting him.”
 
xxx
 
Chanyeol quickly searched the grounds, knowing that Lay was heading his way towards the castle once he saw Baekhyun’s signal. “Chanyeol!” the prince called out, making him quickly look around below him to see the other stopping and waving up at him, “Chanyeol!” He immediately swooped down and noticed how Suho, Kai, and Luhan were with him as well. Suho still looked completely soaked from his recent swim.
 
“What happened? Why did Baekhyun send out a signal?” Lay questioned, slightly panting as he looked up at the flying man.
 
Chanyeol bit his lip before looking to Luhan, “The queen tortured D.O.”
 
“What?!” Kai exclaimed, everyone’s eyes widening as he turned to look at Lay, “He’s one of your own! Why did she torture him?!”
 
Lay quickly covered his mouth to prevent any suspicions from the citizens passing by them as he looked to Luhan, stern gaze present, “What did you do?”
 
Luhan looked to him, eyes showing conflict before choosing to remain silent. Chanyeol’s glare hardened on his friend as Lay repeated, “Lu Han. What did you tell her?” His eyes started to glow as Kai whimpered at the change and the contact the healer was doing right in front of him. Suho gently grabbed Kai’s arm and pulled him away from Lay as the latter stared down Luhan. “Luhan. This is an order,” Lay demanded, “What did you tell the queen?”
 
Suho’s and Kai’s eyes widened as they looked at the healer, “What?”
 
The telekinetic user gulped before slowly muttering, “I informed her of this user’s powers…”
 
Kai looked to Luhan shocked before flinching when Lay suddenly attacked and clutched Luhan around the throat, cutting off his air supply. Chanyeol dove forward to stop him only to freeze when Lay turned back to look at him, eyes glowing and blank, “You were a part of this.”
 
Chanyeol slightly hung his head in shame before mumbling out, “Lay, D.O. needs you.”
 
Lay nodded before turning back to Luhan who didn’t look as fazed as the others would have thought. He leaned in close to him before muttering out, “We’re not through with this.” He looked back to Chanyeol, “Where is he?”
 
“Most likely on the third floor,” the other answered immediately before he nodded.
 
“Luhan,” Lay started off again, turning back to the man before releasing his throat, “Take us there.”
 
Luhan remained silent as he did as told, expending his power and lifting all of them up in the air. Suho and Kai flailed in the air as Chanyeol flew up next to them. “Stop moving!” Luhan ordered, growling, before he instinctively brought Lay in close to him, causing the newcomers to freeze in their spot.
 
“No,” Lay refused, turning to look at Chanyeol, “Fly me there.”
 
The look on Luhan’s face shattered Kai’s and Suho’s hearts as Chanyeol nodded and came in to pick up Lay bridal style. They led the way with the other three trailing behind until they flew above the castle and landed through an opening of a balcony that led to a common room. Chanyeol retracted his wings as he set Lay down who ran ahead of them and to the room his friends were in.
 
“Luhan, create a barrier around the rooms the queen is in. Find her and do it, stay with us,” Lay ordered as the other bit his lip and nodded, producing a crystal ball and creating another small marble-sized one in the queen’s chambers to find her before creating the said barriers to keep her trapped in there.
 
Once they reached the third floor and Tao’s room, Lay knocked profusely while Kai and Suho looked worriedly at each other and down the hallways. “Baekhyun!” he called out right before the door opened.
 
Suho and Kai flinched when they saw the bloodstains littering Baekhyun’s clothes before Chanyeol ushered them in, shutting the door and locking it behind them. Their eyes widened when they noticed D.O’s unmoving and still bleeding form on Tao’s bed. He was shirtless, pale, and looked to be barely breathing.
 
Kai in a deep breath as Lay instantly ran over to D.O. and started healing the most severe wounds in his shoulder and stomach. He didn’t know what he was doing, but he found himself slowly walking over to D.O, going on the other side of the bed and kneeling on it next to his form. He reluctantly moved his gaze away from his face before looking to the side table where the water basin was stained red. He flinched.
 
Why would she do this?” Lay muttered out, finding it hard to stitch back together the severed organs of his friend’s abdomen. Without looking away from the body part, he ordered his remaining friends, “All of you stay in here. Nobody leaves until I am done healing D.O.”
 
And it was weird, but Suho and Kai felt compelled to listen to his orders. With each command, they found themselves obeying instantly, and Suho still wasn’t entirely sure why.
 
Chanyeol looked worriedly to Baekhyun who kept pacing and glancing back at the closed bathroom doors every few minutes. Luhan leaned against the closed entrance door before sliding down it slowly, plopping down on the ground in slight disbelief at seeing the intensity of D.O’s wounds and how even he was weakened to this extent. D.O. was the epitome of power if he was the epitome of defense.
 
Suho walked over to Lay slowly, leaning around him a bit to see him start perspiring. He bit his lip before gesturing with his hand next to him like how he removed the water from the couch. He focused his power before acting like he was grabbing something in the air, taking the perspiration off of Lay’s face and dumping it in the filled, stained water basin next to them. He continued to do this whenever he felt the other’s body was dampening from the sweat. He looked up to Kai who was still kneeling by D.O, looking unsure of what to do.
 
Biting his lip, Kai looked away from D.O.’s scrunched up face to Lay, softly whispering, “Can I?”
 
Baekhyun’s eyes widened at hearing that before looking back to the closed bathroom door. So, is he not evil?
 
Lay flicked his eyes up to Kai’s questioning gaze before returning back to his task at hand, nodding, “Be gentle.”
 
Nodding quickly, Kai reached out and gently ran his hand through D.O’s blood-crusted hair, causing the other to groan at the sudden touch. He quickly retracted his hand, thinking he hurt him when Suho softly said, “I’ll wash the blood out of his hair.”
 
Kai nodded again before biting his lip and scanning D.O’s injured, slightly pale body, watching Lay slowly heal the other’s internal abdominal organs. He worried his bottom lip before simply reaching out and grabbing D.O’s hand closest to him, relief washing over him when he felt the littlest squeeze back from the other.
 
Lay softly smiled at the gesture before he felt something shift in the air. When Suho turned to grab the water basin to rinse it out and get fresh water, he was surprised to find it already cleaned out with warm water. He furrowed his brows as he looked at Lay next to him before turning back to Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Luhan only to see the former glaring at the bathroom doors. He tilted his head in confusion before Lay gently said, “Please clean out his hair.”
 
Suho turned back to him surprised before nodding, using his hand movements to pick up some water into the air and gently pour it through D.O’s hair onto the bed, watching as some of the blood already washed out with the liquid. He gestured to pick up the water with his right hand, keeping it suspended in air as he used his other hand to let another small wave run through his hair, keeping it in a slight bubble so he could create little waves with his fingers to wash out more of the blood. He picked up the water with his left hand before joining it with his right and having it suspend in the air even more.
 
“I’ll hold it,” Luhan called out, his own hand extended in front of him as he spread his fingers a bit and curled them, creating a bowl out of thin air. Suho looked back at him warily as he rolled his eyes, “Let go of the water. I’ll catch it.”
 
Eyeing him for a few more seconds, he let go of the water in the air, ready to catch it before it hit D.O’s face if the other wouldn’t catch it. His eyes widened as the water fell and swished around in what looked like an invisible bowl. He looked back to Luhan who just concentrated on keeping his hold of the invisible object. He quickly went back to cleaning out the remaining blood in D.O’s hair.
 
Kai’s frown eased up when he felt D.O’s strength in his hand increase and the scrunch of his face slowly relaxed. He looked to Lay, “Why would your queen do this?”
 
“Kai, gently raise his head for me,” Suho softly said, causing him to turn his attention to him instead.
 
The other nodded, removing his hand from D.O’s grip, causing him to whimper at the loss of contact. He cupped a hand under his neck before looking to Lay, “Can I move him?”
 
Looking back to Lay as well, Suho removed the perspiration from the other’s face and threw it into the invisible basin as well. The healer nodded, “Don’t move him much. His shoulder is injured too.”
 
Kai nodded as he looked to his friend who gave him an encouraging smile. He looked back to D.O, grabbing his hand again with his free one, and gently lifted his upper body slowly with the hand cupped underneath his neck. D.O. groaned as Suho quickly ran water all over his upper back and the back of his head twice before dumping all of the water again. Kai slowly let the earth user back down before Lay muttered, “Almost there.”
 
They nodded as Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly made their way over next to them. Suho removed the sweat from D.O’s body as he opened his eyes, “Are you feeling better?”
 
D.O. simply grunted, the feeling of having his insides stitched back up together proving difficult to talk at all. He looked over to Kai before wincing and squeezing his hand when Lay finally finished stitching up a difficult tear in his stomach. “I’m just healing the tissue and skin now, D.O,” Lay informed as he started focusing on stitching the muscle layer back together before fixing up the torn skin.
 
The other kept taking in shallow breaths so as not to exert more movement than necessary before panting out in one breath, “Kai.”
 
Kai’s head perked up at his name, tilting slightly in confusion, “What is it?”
 
A crease formed in everybody’s forehead at the utterance of the other’s name, wondering what was happening. A few more minutes passed before the last of the tissue started to heal. “You can talk freely now,” Lay informed before working on the skin tear itself, having Chanyeol warm up the bowl again. Suho ran warm water over the wound before he started stitching that back up.
 
D.O. let out a pained sigh, looking back to Baekhyun and Suho and then Kai, “The queen… wanted to know the truth…”
 
Kai looked down at the other worriedly, “What are you talking about?”
 
Chanyeol bit his lip as Lay replayed the words, “Luhan told the queen about your use of teleportation.”
 
“I told her,” D.O. breathed out, “I didn’t know. That you couldn’t.”
 
Baekhyun glared as he turned his stare back to Luhan who actually looked guilty about what he had done, “Why would you tell her that?!”
 
“Luhan, hover your crystal ball that is watching the queen over here,” Lay ordered again to which the other obeyed. He shifted his gaze to see the queen simply walking from her closet to lie down on her bed.
 
“I’m the guard of this land,” Luhan explained, standing up from his spot, “It’s my responsibility to tell her.”
 
“And you almost got D.O. killed!” Baekhyun exclaimed out, eyes flashing dangerously and causing him to flinch.
 
“If he just told her what he needed to know-”
 
“It’s a good thing he didn’t,” Lay countered back, finally done with the other’s abdomen, before turning to face Luhan, “Or else she would’ve used Kai until he was completely drained and died from exhaustion.”
 
Kai’s eyes widened at the information before turning to Luhan and then Lay, “What?” He looked back down to D.O. when he let go of his hand to grab onto his forearm.
 
“Why has the Land of Night never conquered other lands?” D.O. questioned, looking up at him with tired eyes.
 
The other furrowed his eyebrows before looking to Suho, “Our generals and king never thought it was necessary as long as we were still prospering rightfully.”
 
“With your power you could easily overtake other villages though,” D.O. protested back, Baekhyun and Chanyeol finally understanding where this was going, “We’ve been taught all our lives that your people were evil.”
 
Lay discreetly pinched D.O’s side, causing him to flinch and look up to his glowing eyes. He gave him a warning look before looking to Kai for an explanation that hopefully wouldn’t reveal too much for Luhan to hear.
 
Kai frowned, “We’re not as evil as we appear to be.”
 
Suho nodded in confirmation before washing the last of the blood on D.O’s abdomen and taking all of the water back from the invisible bowl to put in the real one. He grabbed it and started to make his way to the bathroom. Baekhyun’s eyes widened before he quickly went after him and took the bowl, “I’ll do it!”
 
Everybody else looked at him weirdly as D.O. let out a weak laugh, “Let him.”
 
The water user raised a brow before nodding and turning back to the others. Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief before quickly making his way to the bathroom, opening it slightly and slipping in to see Tao fanning hot breath over the mirror and making weird designs in the fogged up material. He rolled his eyes before quietly saying, “What are you doing?”
 
“I’m bored!” Tao hissed back, turning to see him pour the water, blood, and sweat down the sink before filling it up again with fresh, warm water, “Can’t I go out there yet?”
 
“No,” Baekhyun firmly stated before slightly opening the door and closing it behind him again.
 
Tao groaned and hit his head against the mirror before starting to make faces at it.
 

a/n: is this enough kaisoo... i don't even know ;-; i apologize. i'll try and make it up more...

/personal - updating like a boss.