「 i'm not healing him 」

Legends: The Chosen Twelve
Luhan frowned as he and Chanyeol sparred outside of the castle in a spare field where the grass was a bit duller compared to the luscious green near the lake. He jumped backwards and did a backflip as he and the younger faced each other, panting, as they had their hands up in front of them ready to attack. “What do you think about them, Chanyeol?” he questioned, out of breath.
 
They decided to forego all of their powers in favor of a supposedly natural hand-to-hand fight – supposedly because their natural strength was still a bit stronger than those of normal men with normal power limits. They were unexpectedly unique, but they were glad for that.
 
The other scowled, eyes turning colors and blazing but not using his actual power, “You know I don’t like that water user.”
 
Sighing, Luhan ran forward, trying to deliver a kick to the other’s head only to have him lean backwards and dodge it before dropping to the ground and try to throw him off. “I know,” he grunted, jumping up to dodge the attack before blocking a punch to his head, “But I meant – that teleportation – user.”
 
Chanyeol grunted, jumping backwards a few feet before planting a hand on his knee to get his breath back with Luhan doing the same thing, “Tao’s word is basically law.” He knew the other was a teleportation user. He was the one with Luhan when he and a tall, lanky kid invaded their land the first time months ago.
 
He frowned again, moving to sit on the ground and trying to pat the sweat on his face away, “The queen already knows about him.”
 
The other raised an eyebrow at him before collapsing back onto the ground. He grunted again, “What does she order?”
 
“To keep a close eye on him.”
 
Chanyeol lifted up his head to eye his best friend, “Are you?” He noticed the other slowly smirk before sitting up completely and lean back on his hands, “What are you thinking?”
 
“There’s something special about that water user,” Luhan muttered out before shrugging, “I want to know what it is.” His eyes slowly turned amethyst as he stared at his friend, “Those of the Night are inherently evil,” he let a small smirk grace his lips, “Once their true intentions surface, we’re going to take them out.”
 
The other let out a short bark of laughter, eyes still blazing burnt orange, “We’re going to protect our people.”
 
“Let’s just not become cocky,” Luhan mockingly stated with the smirk still in place before standing up, intending to make his way back to the castle.
 
“What about ‘guarding’ the land?” Chanyeol questioned, slowly getting up to follow him. He laughed, “Unless you’re just going to wait and see what happens.”
 
Luhan laughed, tilting his head back to stare at his friend, “Oh, the people can protect themselves for a few more hours.” He smirked, “I want to see what will happen to our friends while they stay around that man and the water user without my protection.”
 
xxx
 
Kai gulped as Suho lightly patted his back in reassurance. They stood in the middle of a large training room that could’ve qualified as a huge indoor field, which was actually adjacent to a part of the castle. They both eyed the other three men standing yards away from them on the opposite side of the arena, only causing them to shiver at the matching smirks they all wore.
 
“So,” Kai whispered, leaning in close to Suho, just in case the other three could hear them even though they were far away from each other. He glanced at the tiled, ceramic ground before looking back up to see their smirks, “Have you battled against any of them?”
 
The other bit his lip, looking left to right from Lay, D.O, and Baekhyun, whispering back, “Uh. I haven’t personally seen what Baekhyun can do… I just know to stay away from Lay, and D.O. is actually pretty strong compared to his… petite structure.”
 
He slightly nodded, patting his foot gently on the ground as if to gauge how stable the material actually was underneath him, “…So… Stay away from all of them… Basically.” He looked down into his friend’s eyes to give him a puppy dog look, whining, “I don’t want to do this.”
 
Suho let out a light laugh as he threw his arm around the taller male’s shoulders, relieved he wasn’t the one going against any of the other three men, “Your power is perfect for this. You can easily stay away from all of them.” He sighed, “Unlike me where I had to fight a fire user.”
 
He widened his eyes at him in surprise, “What? You sure you weren’t tortured?”
 
The other softly laughed, looking up into his friend’s eyes, “I’m sure. D.O. and Lay actually helped me when the fight went on too long.”
 
Across from them, Lay slowly lost his smirk as he habitually tilted his head slightly in confusion. He looked next to him to see Baekhyun continually nudging D.O. between them. “Look at that pout and puppy dog face!” the second eldest excitedly whispered, “He’s still cute!”
 
“Not as cute as Tao though, right?” D.O. bluntly questioned back, looking back to his friend.
 
“Please,” Baekhyun easily said, rolling his eyes as he looked at Lay, “Tao is in a league of his own in cuteness.”
 
Lay mirrored the look, rolling his own eyes, before looking to the two in front of them, “Why are they so comfortable with each other?” He was met with silence before he eyed the two next to him again. He hummed, asking in a singsong voice, “D.O. What are you hiding?”
 
D.O. let out a light smirk as he watched Kai shake Suho by the arms in what looked like a slightly desperate attempt to get out of the battle with them, “Can we trust you?”
 
He was mildly surprised as he shifted his gaze from the petite earth user to look at the light user who just winked at him, “Baekhyun knows too?”
 
“In all honesty,” Baekhyun started off with a shrug, “You should be honored we would trust you with information as valuable as this, even if you are the prince.” He looked at him out of the corner of his eye, “This needs to stay between us and Tao.”
 
Lay scoffed, crossing his arms in front of his chest, causing Kai to yelp from the other side of the arena at the sudden noise and movement from their team, “And care to include me in on why or how to keep it a secret between us?”
 
“You know we’re more powerful than we look,” D.O. muttered out before returning his gaze to see Kai finally stretching along with Suho across from them, “They look to be almost ready.”
 
“They come from the same village,” Lay mumbled out, piecing the information together and remembering seeing a worried look in the water user’s eyes when he threw Kai over his shoulder to take him in, before eyeing the two across from them, “So, which one of them is lying?”
 
“Um,” Kai timidly called out, gently rubbing the back of his neck in worry, “Whom am I… battling?”
 
Lay raised a brow at the question before flickering his gaze to the two people next to him to see who would test this newcomer’s abilities. Baekhyun let a smirk out as he whispered, “Suho,” before the eldest smirked back at the answer to his previous question. “I doubt you would want to fight a healer,” Lay called out not even bothering to look at them before he shifted his gaze onto Suho’s form. He didn’t think someone as gentle and kind as Suho would lie about his origins.
 
Kai gulped again as he looked to the other two before seeing D.O.’s smirk widen. His own eyes grew in size as he looked next to him in panic to Suho, “He’s too cute, Suho!
 
“What in the world?” Suho half-exclaimed out, completely caught off-guard at that statement. He looked at his friend in disbelief who held his hands up in defense, “Seriously?”
 
I can’t help it!” he harshly whispered out before looking back in front of him when Baekhyun started speaking.
 
“Are you rested enough to handle this?”
 
Kai bit his lip at the seemingly concerned question as he timidly nodded, “Well enough, I guess…”
 
Suho lightly waved his hand next to his side discreetly before bringing it up to rest gently on Kai’s back. His eyebrows lightly furrowed as he gathered the moisture from the air to try and hydrate his friend’s body more for the upcoming battle. This was definitely of a higher level and he easily felt his legs start to weaken beneath him as he tried to help his friend out.
 
“If you want me to personally heal you, water user,” Lay called out, causing Suho to turn his attention to him, “Keep doing whatever you are doing to your friend over there.” He smiled mischievously at them, “But remember who brought that man here without so much as moving a single muscle.”
 
D.O. rolled his eyes as Baekhyun laughed. The former eyed Kai’s wide orbs before smirking and raising one foot in the air. Suho’s eyes widened as he turned to his friend, “Watch it!”
 
And immediately, D.O. stomped on the ground hard, causing the earth beneath them to rumble and break up in a pathway towards Kai.
 
Suho quickly moved away from Kai as his friend instantly snapped his fingers out of instinct and disappeared in a poof of smoke, only to reappear in another side of the room away from the initial attack. The three across from them quirked an eyebrow or opened their mouth in shock at the unique power the other held.
 
D.O. quickly regained his composure as Baekhyun and Lay stepped back, noticing the competitive aura emanating off of their younger friend in waves, as he took up a stance, kicking at the ground and throwing a slab of rock into the air before punching it in the opponent’s direction.
 
The other’s eyes widened in shock as he snapped his fingers again only to continually snap them to dodge all of the incoming smaller rock attacks. His eyebrows furrowed as he heard Suho grunt as he pulled water from the atmosphere and tried to protect himself from stray earth as well.
 
The earth user smirked as he ended in a crouching position, allowing himself to catch some breaths, before he heard Baekhyun snicker behind him, “It’s been a while since you’ve had an evasive opponent.”
 
He chuckled back, eyeing Kai as he kept looking back at Suho to make sure he was okay, “It proves a great challenge to leave one scratch on his handsome face.”
 
He watched as the other two men snapped their heads in his direction at his comment as he heard Lay chuckle behind him, “It really has been a long time since I’ve seen you this riled up.”
 
“You haven’t seen riled up yet,” D.O. laughed out before he spun and dug up a new piece of earth with tiles before trying to attack Kai.
 
Baekhyun smiled in amusement, arms crossed in front of his chest as he watched the spar with interest, before he heard the door behind them creak open. Both he and Lay turned to see a hand beckoning to the former before a head poked in to see what was happening within the room. The other’s smile brightened as Baekhyun quickly walked over to the other.
 
“Tao,” he mumbled out, pushing the other’s head back out of the door to talk to him privately, “You know you can’t be near that new newcomer yet.”
 
The other pouted, sandy blonde hair matching extremely well with his skin tone, “But I wanted to see him already.”
 
Baekhyun sighed, shaking his head as he softly smiled up at the other, “You can see him when we deem him safe enough. His appearance makes him look evil.”
 
“Only because he’s handsomely good-looking,” the other pouted even more, giving his friend his famous puppy dog look. “Don’t lie to me!” he quickly exclaimed out, pointing a finger to the other’s chest.
 
The elder laughed as he smiled up brightly at the taller male, “He is handsome and good-looking, which is why we can’t trust him yet. His hair color is dark and so are his eyes when he’s using his power. He’s the epitome of a warrior from the Land of Night.”
 
“Now, you don’t know that, Baekhyunnie,” Tao cutely said, grinning down at him and giving him his eye-smile, “He’s important.”
 
Baekhyun blushed as he stared up at his friend, at a momentary loss of words, until he heard Lay call out to them from behind the door. He blinked away his paralyzed state as Tao lightly chuckled at the elder’s cuteness before bowing slightly and turning to walk away.
 
“Come get me when I am finally able to meet him, okay?”
 
The elder nodded, still a bit dazed, before he turned around to see Lay giving him a knowing look as he peeked out from behind the slightly opened door. He blushed, scowling at his friend, “Shut up.”
 
Lay just laughed as he opened up the door some more and let his friend pass through, seeing what’s become of the spar so far. He was surprised to see D.O. panting heavily with Kai nearly about to topple over his own two feet from teleporting so many times with the little amount of rest he was able to obtain before the match.
 
D.O. glared as he stood close to the center of the room and slowly spun to keep watch on Kai who was circling around him like a tired predator. He had his hands up in a defensive stance, staring the other straight in the eyes for any sudden attacks. He didn’t think somebody with this type of power existed. He wondered why he’s never heard stories of people from the Land of Night overthrowing nearby villages to claim as their own if they had someone with a power such as this.
 
He lightly frowned. If Kai were anything like Suho, he would be straightforward to read in pure intentions and actions. This would mean that Kai truly was as kind and gentle as the water user with the exception of his darker hair and darker eyes. His glare intensified again, trying not to drown in the onyx orbs before he kicked and slid his foot in one direction where a piece of rock laid on the ground before kicking it up and trying to knock it into Kai who just disappeared without snapping his fingers this time.
 
His eyes widened when he felt him appear close behind him. He crouched and spun, trying to knock Kai off his feet when he just teleported again next to Suho. He panted, as he stayed crouched on the ground, staring at Kai who was sweating and lightly panting as well from over-exertion.
 
He was about to push himself off of the ground when he heard Lay call out to him, “D.O.”
 
He slowly stood up, his right leg almost giving out from crouching on it too long, before turning to his friend, an eyebrow raised in question. He watched with interest as the other clapped a few times before walking towards him. He noticed Baekhyun standing next to the doorway, analyzing the situation and the damaged room. He felt slightly guilty. Baekhyun would have to be the one calculating the repairs and everything.
 
“That’s enough,” Lay stated, coming up to him and putting a gentle hand on the small of his side. His eyes slowly started turning silver as his hand started to emit a heavenly glow. He looked to Kai who visibly shivered at his blunt, seemingly pupil-less stare, taking quick notice as Suho’s mouth fell slightly open again at seeing the color of his eyes, “For not harming D.O. in any way you could have during this match, we will let you be as free as your friend who controls water.”
 
D.O.’s panting slowly decreased as he noticed Lay starting to lose a bit of his breath. He gave him a tired smile as he removed the elder’s hand from his waist, “Stop.” The other looked to him concerned before the younger just gave him a tired smile, “I’m okay now.” He looked to Kai who fell on one knee, Suho instantly running over to him to keep him upright, “Go heal him too.”
 
He frowned when Lay instantly shook his head, eyes reverting back to normal as Baekhyun watched them from behind, “I’m not healing him.”
 
Baekhyun pursed his lips as he looked to Kai who was trying to stand up with Suho’s help. D.O. gave his friend a hard stare, “And why not?”
 
“Let him heal naturally by himself,” Lay concluded, not having any of the younger’s questioning or persistence. He tilted his head a bit and eyed his friend, “He can lie in one of the common rooms where there is a daybed so he is more comfortable.” He returned his gaze back to Kai who was struggling to stay standing. He caught his eyes, “Do not leave this castle, or we won’t hesitate to kill you. I know there must be a reason why the two of you have decided to invade our land, and neither of you are going to leave until we have figured it out.”
 
Suho and Kai visibly shivered, eyes wide as they noticed the dangerous glint to the healer’s eyes. They nodded slowly as Baekhyun frowned and stepped forward, “Lay, back off.”
 
“They won’t leave,” D.O. firmly said, eyeing his friend. He looked back to Suho and caught his gaze trying to silently remind him about how different Lay actually was inside and out, “They can’t anyways until he is healed completely.”
 
Lay continued to stare hard at the other two males across the room from him, seeming to be waiting for something to happen. Suho gulped before taking a deep breath, tightening his grip on Kai’s wrist since the taller male had his arm wrapped around his shoulder, “We won’t leave.” He leveled his gaze with the healer before softly saying again, “We won’t leave.”
 
The other seemed to be satisfied with that answer after a few minutes before turning to D.O. next to him and Baekhyun, “Let’s lead them into the common room so he can rest.”
 
The other two men looked to each other before nodding. They turned around to see a wisp of black smoke and Kai putting more of his weight onto Suho as they suddenly appeared right behind them, the latter groaning at the sudden distortion and nausea-inducing move the other did. Lay turned slightly and eyed the two intruders as Suho closed his eyes to balance himself and soothingly ran a hand up and down Kai’s side, trying to help him relax as well. He watched as Kai tilted his head onto the other’s temple and closed his eyes.
 
“Follow me,” Baekhyun gently said, looking to D.O. who quickly scampered to Kai’s other side to help him walk.
 
Lay watched them slowly exit the building onto the short pathway back to the castle. He sighed when he saw D.O. struggling with his shorter height, almost equivalent to Suho’s. He still was a natural healer after all – “Baekhyun, take over for D.O. D.O, you lead.”
 
Everybody stopped to turn and look at him, Kai barely keeping his eyes opened, as they stared at him confused. D.O. frowned, “Why? I can carry him with Suho.”
 
Suho nodded silently, opening his eyes and widening them at seeing Lay heading straight for him. He blushed at the stare directed at him as he clung more to Kai’s side, ignoring his faint whimper at his force, “Wh-What?”
 
Lay gently smiled at him, patting his side softly, to signal to him that he was replacing his spot. He looked up to Baekhyun who caught the message and just smiled and shook his head at him. “I can’t believe you’re still willing to help after threatening to kill them. You’re insane, Lay,” the other jokingly said, laughing a bit as he walked over and took D.O.’s place under Kai’s right arm while Suho quickly scampered off of Kai’s left side when Lay stopped patting his side to slide around and rest his hand naturally on his hip.
 
If Kai wasn’t so exhausted and about to pass out, he would’ve smirked and made a provocative comment about the little gesture he just witnessed.
 
Instead, he just whimpered when familiar and warm lands left his body and are now replaced by someone who wants to kill him and another who’d probably molest him crazily in his sleep.
 
“I’m sure Baekhyun isn’t who you think he might be,” D.O. calmly said, smiling at them before turning around to lead them back into the castle.
 
Baekhyun’s eyes widened in complete surprise, holding onto the arm around his neck as Lay put a hand on Kai’s abdomen to help stabilize him along with the other arm around his waist, “What’s that supposed to mean?!”
 
The other laughed and Kai swore he heard tinkling bells, but he knew that couldn’t be possible because how in the world can someone’s laugh sound like puny, annoying tinkling bells?  “You look adorable and cute but have this glint behind your eyes when you don’t know,” the younger easily said, not even bothering to turn around to look back at him.
 
The light user huffed, puffing out his cheeks in annoyance, “I do not!”
 
“You are unreasonably adorable sometimes though,” Lay nonchalantly said, looking across Kai’s neck to look at his companion, “It’s weird.”
 
“You’re the same way,” Baekhyun glowered out, frowning at the other man.
 
Beside them, Suho just gaped at them as he stood somewhat in front of them before he finally just blurted out, “What’s wrong with all of you? You’re all like Kai, but then that means there are four of you… and you,” he stared at Lay who just stared back at him with an amused look on his face, “Just threatened to kill us!”
 
They all stared at him as he looked back at them with wide eyes before they started laughing, helping bring Kai to the closest common room to sleep in before he passed out on Lay and Baekhyun. Suho didn’t get an answer before Kai was shifting around on the two elder men’s shoulders, making Baekhyun grunt in disapproval, “Stop moving around!”
 
Kai pouted before he was dragged into the room and thrown ungraciously onto the couch, “Oomph!” He glared up at the two men who brought him in to see Lay rolling his shoulders and Baekhyun trying to rub his sore shoulder.
 
“Okay,” Lay muttered out, turning to look at Baekhyun, “I need to physically work out again.”
 
Grunting, Baekhyun nodded in agreement, “I just need to work out – period.”
 
“You make it sound like I’m a giant,” Kai muttered out, shifting around on the plush couch so he could sleep comfortably, “Which I’m not.”
 
“You are to us,” Baekhyun mumbled out in return, slight frown gracing his features.
 
Suho sighed, as D.O. laughed, “We should not be this comfortable with each other.”
 
Kai continued to stare at them warily, watching D.O. laugh before looking to his friend, and then the other two males. He knew those of the Night weren’t evil, but by logic, he assumed those of the Day were horrible instead. Staring at the three of the Day with him, he was severely confused because why would there be rumors of the Night circulating around when they’re not evil?
 
He looked to Suho who just smiled lightly at him, as if in apology. He raised a brow before the other walked over to him and lightly ran his fingers through his dark brown hair. He sighed contently as he closed his eyes, “Suho.”
 
He wanted to know how long it’s been since he left Sehun, Kris, Xiumin, and Chen. Being in this foreign land, he couldn’t tell at all if it’s been a day or not. It’s like this area was clouded in never-ending sunshine. He lightly snickered – like clouded in Sehun’s never-ending rainbow hair color is more like it.
 
He sighed again as Suho continued to run his fingers through his hair, finally drifting off to sleep after a few more minutes of the continuous action. Suho smiled down at his friend before looking to Baekhyun who suddenly appeared with a blanket. His eyebrows furrowed as the other gently placed it on top of Kai’s sleeping form.
 
“Why are you being so kind to us?” Suho softly questioned, sitting down on whatever available space was left on the couch next to Kai. He looked to the other men as he gently placed a hand on Kai’s thigh in comfort, “We invaded your land. Your people hate us.”
 
Baekhyun scoffed, “I’ve always been into intriguing people. My selection in friends justifies that.”
 
Lay sighed, turning away from them, “I’m like D.O. in all honesty, with a more surprising personality and everything.”
 
“You’re kidding,” Baekhyun muttered out sarcastically.
 
“I beg to differ.”
 
“I’ve always wanted to personally meet someone from the Land of Night,” D.O. suddenly blurted out. He looked around the room warily before turning to Lay, whispering, “Luhan isn’t here, right?
 
“I think you’d have to talk more privately somewhere else,” Lay muttered out, sharp eyes scanning every inch of the large room they were in, “I can’t guarantee that he isn’t.”
 
Suho stared at them with a look of confusion before looking down worriedly to Kai’s peaceful face. He was younger than him and has already been through so much, his overuse of his power almost draining him out completely. He softly whispered, “You won’t hurt us, right?
 
“I’ll fight for you,” D.O. immediately said, looking to Baekhyun and Lay next to him to see their answer. He felt the need to protect someone as genuine as Suho and timid as Kai. He still didn’t understand why, but hopefully he would get some answers soon.
 
Baekhyun shrugged, Lay frowning as well, “As long as you don’t threaten us and our people. You will be relatively safe.”
 
Suho pouted, “Well, that’s reassuring.” He rolled his eyes when Lay just gave him a bright smile. He hoped the others were doing well without them.
 
xxx
 
“Chen?” Sehun questioned, trying to shake the other lying next to him awake, “Chen!”
 
Chen didn’t budge as Kris stumbled into their room at the younger’s loud screams, “Se-nn,” he sleepily mumbled out, falling to his knees while gripping hard on the other’s doorknob, eyes still closed from sleep, “Wh- wrong?”
 
Sehun looked to Kris with panic in his eyes, “Chen won’t wake up!” His eyes turned fuchsia as he let loose his power to bring Xiumin to them. He grunted when he picked up the other and proceeded to guide him over to his room.
 
Kris finally opened his eyes as he scrambled to get up, half-crawling his way over to the other, “What do you mean he ‘won’t wake up?’” He stared down at Chen’s peaceful form, half-, “He’s half-?” Well, he’s only shirtless, but that’s still half- to him and anybody else.
 
“Now’s not the time, Kris!” Sehun shouted out, looking to the door when Xiumin fell to the ground unexpectedly.
 
“Ouch,” the other muttered, rubbing his head as he stood up and tried to open his eyes, “Why did you bring me here? It’s only been a day since we’ve been resting.”
 
Sehun stared at him, almost hysterical now, “Chen won’t wake up!”
 
Kris glared down at the other’s form, hoping it’d do something to the other sleeping, “He’ll wake up.”
 
Xiumin’s eyes widened in panic as he quickly ran over and pushed Kris out of the way to cup the other’s face in his hands, “What do you mean he won’t wake up? Why do you say that?”
 
“I wanted him to come with me to eat since we’ve been recovering, but he wouldn’t respond to anything within the fifteen minutes I’ve been trying to wake him up,” Sehun quickly explained, tears starting to form in his eyes, “Chen! Wake up!” he started shaking the other’s shoulder. He didn’t want another of his friends gone when Kai and Suho were already in another foreign land.
 
“Chen,” Xiumin mumbled slowly, rubbing the other’s cheekbones with his thumbs gently, “Chen – Jongdae.”
 
Kris frowned at the true name call as he climbed around on the bed to bring Sehun to him, “Does that mean you’re the cause of those scratches on his arms and cheek?” He felt the youngest nod against his chest as he watched with wide eyes as Xiumin’s eyes started to change colors, “Xiumin!”
 
“I know what I’m doing,” the eldest muttered out, trying to freeze Chen cold enough to wake him up. Without Suho, they couldn’t tell if the other was okay at all medically. He pulled away a hand to encase it completely in ice before gently bringing it to the other’s cheek, “Jongdae! Wake – up!” He froze the cut on the other’s face, causing the other to instantly wake up from the pain.
 
“!” Chen breathed out, eyes opening wide and started recoiling away from the freezing temperatures and scooting away until he hit Sehun’s relieved form throwing himself on top of him. He took in a deep breath, completely confused as he scanned his surroundings to notice he was in Sehun’s room… half-, “What… What happened?”
 
Kris breathed a sigh of relief as he looked to Xiumin for the explanation, “You almost went into a coma because of how much you used your power the other day.” Sehun was too busy letting out tears of relief as he hugged the elder around the shoulders.
 
“But you were completely fine then,” Kris muttered out as Chen tried to calm down a worried Sehun. He was becoming increasingly worried if the younger could become easily weakened by the overuse of his power like this time. He could be the first to fall if they invaded the Land of Day now.
 
“Sehunnie, calm down,” Chen mumbled out, running his fingers through the other’s hair. He looked up to the other two, wincing when the cut on his face broke more with the added ice in and around it, “What are you talking about?”
 
Xiumin sighed, eyes reverting back to normal as he looked to the younger with care in his eyes, “We need to train you more so you don’t end up like this again.”
 
Chen frowned as he cradled Sehun in his lap, his back against the wall. He looked down to Sehun who calmed down enough to just be clutching his arm hard since he had no shirt on. He smiled slightly though when Kris pulled Sehun’s blanket and draped it around them so it covered up his and Sehun’s upper bodies as well as their legs.
 
He nodded slowly, still not understanding what happened to him. But if it made Sehun like this, he might as well believe them. He thought he was able to control his power well. “Give me some time to get ready,” he looked to Xiumin and then Kris, “Because when I’m done, we’re going to get Kai and Suho.”
 

a/n: so, every few chapters, i'll focus on the other characters who are not kai, d.o, suho, and lay. i'll probably focus more on baekhyun, tao, and sehun behind those four. so everyone will have somewhat equal screentime :3 i hope this doesn't bother anyone... it's still going to be kaisoo and sulay-focused though... it's getting there anyways.
 
-catalyst