A morning with Onew

Two Faced Beauty

I was fast asleep dreaming about Bi Rain oppa *hehe my ultimate crush* when all of the sudden someone came barging in our room.

"Lee Taemin! Lee Jinki! Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yup that's definately Key. I threw my pillow at him and immidiately went under my cover hoping I wouldn't be able to hear him anymore.

"Get the out hyung! It's so early in the morning What the hell?!"

I yelled at him I know I'm gonna regret this later on -_-

"Lee Taemin how dare you curse at your hyung!,"

And then Key literally jumped on me and I quickly pushed him away while screaming and he landed on the floor. Onew lazily woke up and looked at me then Key.

"What the heck happened?"

I scratched my head angrily and screamed

"Aish! He woke me up!,"

I told him

"Key why are you even in here?"

Onew asked him offering his hand to Key but he refused and stood up by him self

"So this is hat I get for Reminding you guys that you have a photoshoot today?,"

My jaw felt like it as gonna touch the floor soon

"You ing jumped on me because of that?! THE ! You could have just woke me up lightly!,"

I screamed at him and grabbed Onew hyung's pillow to throw at Key but he stopped me.

"Hyung! Wae! He woke you up too!"

I screamed at him and he covered his ears

"Lee Taemin it's not right to be cursing at your hyung and throwing pillows at him apologize now."

He released his hands from his ears and looked at me with a serious expression. He's face was puffy because he just woke up messy bed her but still lookin hot and OMFG why does this hyung have no top on?!!!

I closed my eyes and covered it and pointed at his chest hoping he would understand.

"Oh... sorry dude, Okay now you can look,"

I opened my eyes and saw that he and finished putting on his top and Key looked at the two of us in shock.

"One thing I learned today is I'm never waking up the two of you again!,"

Key stood up and closed the door hard. I looked at Onew and we both laughed.

"You should apologize to him later,"

He grabbed both of my wrist and pulled me off my bed but my body wouldn't let me. Onew eventually gave up.

"Hyuuung~~! Let me sleep some more puwease?!," I said in my aegyo voice. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"This kid what am I gonna do with you?,"

He kneeled down and hugged me tightly.

"Hyuuuung! Can't breath,"

I joked with him, Onew let go of me and laughed. His laugh is like my brother's so comforting and addictive. They both have that power to make any smile along with them. Tears suddenly began to drip from my face Onew caressed my face and wiped away my tears.

"What's wrong Tae?,"

He held my right hand and rubbed my shoulders trying to comfort me. The heat of his hands ran through my body making my heart beat faster. His touch made me feel somewhat safe.

"N-nothing. I just miss my br-sister that's all,"

I told him trying to hold back my tears but it wouldn't stop.

"Just let it out, Tae I'm here,"

I hugged him and burried my face in his chest. This is probably one of the best mornings ever. If only everyday Onew would be here to comfort me just like my brother did when we were younger. I can't keep being like this with him it ould just hurt me in the future. 

I don't wan't to loose you. Not Again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long-ish wait but I'm here now with another chapter! Sorry for the cursing also *kneels on the floor for forgiveness* I decided to put it in because I can haha :3 Poor Key~ And yes there you have the very first OnJi scene :D