Calling the noona

Two Faced Beauty

-1 week later-

After reading the letter I thought about it for a long time and I really want to do it. I did wan't to be an idol anyways right? 

I got permission to leave school for a while they agreed and didn't ask further questions *who would have thaught school can agree so easily?* .

I cold one of oppa's close friend who is like a big sister to me her name is Victoria she's a member of a really famous girl group called F(x) can you beleive that?! She's about the same age as us only younger by a month, he hoped that her girliness will rub of on me but it failed :) Heh, I'll forever be a tomboy I guess :[

She is coming here soon so I got to my room and got ready I was already finished changing. I wore a dark outfits the sleeveless t-shirt I had was white over it I wore a black light blazer and matching black silver studded-ripped pants finally a hightop nickey shoes that has hidden higheels on it.

I didn't put on make up since were only inside so no bother but I still starightend my short,blood red coloured wavy hair. Basically everyone says I look like SJ's Kim Heechul when he had that hair that made him look like a finaly fantasy character.

The door bell rang and ran to the door,where only living in a 1 floored apartment, I opened the door and saw a familliar figure none other than Victoria noona ofcourse :) I call her a noona since I look like a guy and eversince then I've been calling every one noona and hyung instead of oppa and unnie honestly I like this way better!

"Woah, noona! You look awesome! ier than ever! I would so go gay for you!"

I told her half jokingly she laughed and playfully slapped my arms and grabbed my by the wrist to pull me in for a hug.

"And you missy! Have you been working out?!"

She asked and patted my stomach. I laughed at her 

"It's from dancing, it's getting more hardcore these days,"

She nodded in agreement. 

"Are you just gonna continue hugging me?"

I raised my eyebrows at her

"Omo!Mianhe, you know I wouldn't mind going gay for you too,"

She winked and that made me blush why is she so hot? I pulled her away because all a sudden my heart beating like crazy. Sometimes she just makes me question my uality.

Victoria noona laughed at me and I puted at her. I grabbed her wrist and shut the door then lead her to the living room sofa and we both sat down.