Finally found what I was looking for (end)

Two Faced Beauty

*Jimin's P.O.V*

I was waiting backstage with Onew beside me holding hands and my members also SHINee. I looked at him with nervous eyes.

"Don't worry babe you'll do fine. You guys have been practicing so much! Don't worry 'kay?," he patted my head head and pecked my lips and I looked at the floor and blushed while the other's stared in digust.

"You guys seriously need to get a room," Key snapped making everyone laughed.

"Yah,let them be get yourself a girl, tsk." Chi hoon smirked and the two started arguing again. The two have been like this ever since they met they don't hate each other in fact Key really treasures him as a hyung. He was the only one who had the guts to answer him back.

"The two of you shut up! Your making me dizzy! ARGHHHHH! I HATE THIS STUPID SKIRT WHY DO I HAVE THE WEAR IT?!"

I yelled only earning laughter from them even my boyfriend -_- Screw this guy.

"Unnie,relax were Girls Generation remeber? If we fall we fall together. We got each other's back!," Jessica told me half in english. She sat beside me and purred like a kitty. I let go of Onew's hand who was still holding mine all the time and hugged her.

"Jess. Thanks for stealing my girl." Onew told Jessica and she just stuck her tounge out. When all of a sudden the PD walked out of the room and signaled us to get ready.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK DO I DO?????!!!," I screamed I was literally hyperventalating and Onew pulled me me away from Jessica and kissed me for the longest time ever and everyone was iterally squealing with jealousy.

We pulled away from each other and he looked at me and caressed my cheecks.

"Just think of it as performing with SHINee. Enjoy this babe it's your chance to finally shine. Not as your brother but yourself Jimin,"

He told me and with that I don't know how but I finally calmed down. I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Thanks oppa. I wonder if he's watching?," I told him and he kissed my forehead.

Minho patted my shoulders and comferted me and suddenly we all broke into a group hug.

 

No matter what happens after this stage I couldn't careless. I forgot all about my parents as I finally found a family who really cares about me who is willing to be there whenever I needed their help. 

Jessica is right we rise and fail together not as bandmates but as family. And when everything ends I will still have the person I love the most by my side plus my oppa who his watching me in heaven. 

"Oppa, thank you for all that you have given." I whispered to my self and stood up holding hands with the members as we get ready for stage. Onew and the others are already in their seats cheering for us as he said. 

"Ready girls?,"

Our leader Sooyung shouted and we all placed our hands into the middle on top of each other and realesed it high in the air.

"We are GIRLS GENERATION!,"

We all shouted together and walked on the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Omigosh. I don't know what to say....I never expected so much readers well views huhu TT_TT I really enjoyed writing this story and as meeting my dear suscribers :) Thank you to everyone who took their time reading it and I hoped you enjoyed it I love you all really!