Acceptance

Two Faced Beauty

A/N: Really addicted to this song by SHINHWA this is just to make it less boring :3 ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45wH_HHnJBg

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Flashback-

"I'm a girl. I'm not Taemin I'm Jimin and my oppa died in a car accident a a year ago! So if I loose him! I won't be able to forgive myself anymore!."

-End of flashback-

 

 

 

 

 

*Jonghyun's P.O.V*

So Key was right all along he had a feeling that Taemin is Jimin since he acts very different from his usual self. We try to pass off this feeling for a while now we learned to accept him with his character but the feeling won't just pass. 

Hearing the truthe from Taemin  Jimin, I can honestly say I'm a little shocked, not the fact that she's a girl but that Taemin who's the healtiest amongst us died! But how?! I won't ask her anything because I know it's not the right time for now.

No wonder Jimin has been pretty spaced out lately she's often on her own, she does hang out with us but she's very quiet she barely smiles only when she is with Onew or Minho but seeing her happy is rare for us she's either always sarccastic or irritated, because of that we never bother her much.

There was this one time that we heard Jimin cry during the visit of Key's mother in our dorm she locked herself in the room for a whole day and didn't come out. Our hearts were like shattered into peices seeing her cry like that because we haven't seen Taemin cried either and it just shocked us.

If this keeps up something might happen to her soon. All of us needs to help her and this hyung better wake up!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hehe :3 Made another one! How sweet is Jonghyun! Hope you all liked the song that I linked!

Don't forget to comment! ^^