Awake to find I'm living a nightmare

Two Faced Beauty

*Onew's P.O.V*

My heart suddenly started pumping again and I gasped for air I stood up quickly but it was so painful I had to lie back down again. My vision was blurry and it became clear and I noticed that there was 5 people in my room looking like I was a ghost that entered our dorm.

"Hey guys?," 

I asked and they opened their mouths forming a perfect 'O' shape. 

"Why are you all here?,"

I asked again, the athmosphere around this room is really starting to get so awkward.

"This is all your fault! You lousy grandpa! If you haven't fainted for so long Jimin would still be here!!!!,"

Yup, you all guessed it that was our lovely diva Key....... wait what did he say aboubt Jimin again?

"W-w-what do you mean Key?,"

Key got really annoyed and his face is clearly saying that he wanted to punch me. Jonghyun and Minho quickly calmed him down.

"Hyung she's missing. She left a few days ago and there is no way to contact her."

Kai spoke up. Wait he know's too?

"Yes hyung I do."

Kai told me. Okay that was creepy.

I was still taking all this information in and suddenly I remebered somthing.

"I think I know where she is....,"

I told them and Key was still mad at me.

"The heck?! I had to call the police for nothing you knew where she was all along and you....YOU!!!,"

He screamed on top of his lungs and I grabbed Kai and hid behind him and grabbed a pillow and place it on his chest just in case Key wanted to punch someone. Victoria laughed.

"Key relax! Onew just woke up if he faints beacuse of you again you'll get it from me!."

Wow. With that Key calmed down and smiled at me and I took that as an apology. These two can be so scary sometimes.

"Hyung you said you know where she is?,"

Minho brought us back on track.

"Y-y-yeah. When Taemin was upset this one time he brought me a long to his grandmother's place in Daegu, we stayed there for a while and he always goes to this beach there. I think I still know where the village is."

I explained to them.

"Thank goodness you have woken up!,"

Key told me.

"Guys clear up your schedules were all going on a search!,"

This guy really -_-

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Last update for today more too come tommorow! 

Thank you too every body who suscribed again! To everyone hope you all are enjoying it :3