Morning with Onew :Part 2

Two Faced Beauty

*Onew's P.O.V*

I looked at Taemin who was still crying, seeing him I suddenly feel this urge to protect but why? His nose and eyes were red from crying too much he's been crying for almost 5 minuites now, unlike others he cried silently. My t-shirt was soaked right through but it doesn't matter.

"Hyung thanks, it really means a lot to me,"

"No problem. Were all here for you, were a team we need to stick together,"

Taemin let go and wiped her tears away with her elbows and hugged me quickly and let go again.

"We should get ready or we'll be late,"

He nodded and stood up but he has lost all his energy and fell in the floor but I caught him just in time before he could.

"Hey hyung....,"

Taemin was on my arms again. He's eyes were covered by his bangs and I pushed them back to his ears. I helped him stand up and he regained his balance again.

"Yeah Tae?"

I managed to say

"Do you hate me?,"

His voice grew weak when he spoke the word 'hate'

"No,why would you think that?,"

I asked him.

"It's just that you've been avoiding me lately."

He answered. I really wanted to punch something or someone but I stopped my self from doing so. I know I've been a bit harsh to him lately but I don't hate him fact.....I like him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yooohoo! Updated again in 1 day ^_^ Thank you so much to the people who bothered looking at my story I never expected to get this much views *bows*

Also please coment I know I have readers out there :3 It would really help me a lot gramatically and also help me improve the story with your suggestions~ So please comment!