Countryside!

Two Faced Beauty

A/N: Note that Daegu I don't really know how to spell it is a province in Busan,Korea :3 

 

 

 

*Onew's P.O.V*

We have been driving for almost the past four hours when we finally arrived in Daegu, Kai who is beside me poked my arm and pointed at the window. I rubbed my eyes and looked around to see if there was any familiar places, but sadly no.

Jonghyun is driving and beside him is Key they have been arguing for the pastfew hours on which road to take even though there is a GPS in his car -_-  I don't know how we have not gotten into any car accidents yet but we managed. 

Minho is in the backseat(A/N: There is there is two spare seats in the back and three at the passengers seat) being the quiet guy that he is. Like I said Kai is beside me chatting to Victoria. 

We drove again for another hour everyone was slowly gettign aggitated.

"Hyung are you sure you know where your going?," Jonhyun asked me.

"Yes, Jjong trust your hyung and keep driving." I answered.

"Whatever you say old man," Key butted in.

"Dare to say that in my face and you can just look for Jimin by yourselves!,"

I yelled at them I was getting pissed at his attitude, everyone went silent.

We kept driving for another 10 minuites when suddenly I saw a familliar village.

"Jonhyun drive faster! I think that house over ther is the place!,"

I ordered him and he nodded not saying another word, I heard a sigh from Minho I looked at him and I finally see a smile on his face and my mood brightened up a bit.

Suddenly I saw an old woman come out she wasn't old,old around late 40's but no one would notice it easily because she looks young for her age. Then a younger female walked in with red long hair tied up and wearing an all black out fit,DING!

"GUYS STOP I SEE JIMIN!,"

I yelled at them, they all looked at me and I just pointed at them and saw the girl I was pointing at and saw a huge smile on their faces.

A/N:This is Park Bom but just imagine Jimin looking like this. :3

 

 

"Wow," was all that came out of Key's mouth.

Since when did my girl became so pretty and feminine?

Jonghyun immidiately parked the car and we all got out hurriedly. 

"Lee Jimin! Stop right there!,"Victoria yelled. Fortunately Jimin heard us and so did the elder woman with her, they turned around and Jimin stood there frozen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE ALL THE WAY IN DAEGU?!."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Hehe :) Sorry for the chapter but hoped you guys liked it :) 

One more thing I wanna be friends with all my readers so don't be shy to add me :3 And also don't forget to comment ^_^