My love that is making me crazy

Two Faced Beauty

A/N: Best backgroun song for this is T.V.X.Q's Gorgeous ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IMsvANYI8 Please listen to it while reading this :)

 

 

 

 

 

*Jimin's P.O.V*

I was really shocked to see 5 beautiful people standing right in front me. At first I was pissed but I felt happy knowing that they actually care about me, but one person caught my eye..... He...Is...Alive?!

Without knowing it I dropped my shopping bags and litteraly ran towards him and literally started crying.

"Oppa....your alive?! I thought you were dead! What the hell! Don't scare me like that!," 

I tried to yell at him in between my sobs and hit him weakly in his chest. He ruffled my hair and hugged me tighter. My body heat started increasing as he is really close to me right now. I can feel his heartbeating, it's beating as fast as mine. I can smell his perfume and feel his muscles.Everything.

I looked up at him and he wiped my tears away like he always does whenever I cry he leaned forward closer and closer until his face was close my lips.

"Please don't leave me again like that! I was so crazy thinking I lost you. I don't know what I will do to my self if I do,"

Onew whispered gently in my ear and looked at me in the eye again and I c an see it was full of passion. 

"I-i," 

Before I could say anything he kissed me. At first I didn't know how to react but my body just automatically returned his kisses. 

The kisses got deeper and depper until we finally ran out of breath and stopped and looked at each other again.

"Jimin.....Saranghae," Onew wispered to me and kissed my forhead.

"Oppa...na do..saranghae." I told him and smiled.

And the people behind just started yelling and clapping and hi-5ing each other non-stop, we both laughed and saw that there was already people taking their phones out and started taking pictures. I looked at Onew who is still only a few centimitres apart from me.

"Don't worry Ji. I'll do anything to keep you by my side," He reassured me and smiled.

"How about the person behind?," I told him and Onew looked behind me to see my grandmother giving him deathglares.

"Don't worry trust oppa," he said to me,

"ne...I only trust you." I told him and smiled and kissed me again not caring that there are a lot of people watching us right now, because when we kiss I only feel that it's only the two of us in this world.

 

 

 

A/N:Awww....Finaly! Sorry to keep the long awaited kiss scene between Jimin and Onew hehe :3 Don't worry it's not the end yet!