First Impressions

Two Faced Beauty

-SHINee's Studio at SME-

*Onew's P.O.V*

So yeah here we are.... Taemin's back and wow he has changed a LOT were did he's baby face go? It's somewhat a lot harsher it still looks the same but it reminds me of his sister Jimin he showed us a picture of her before. Well he's definately skinnier and I think he started working out too, what if this was really Jimin? Noit can't be a girl with muscles ha! Well doesn't Girls Genaration have abs? Well duhhhh Onew! They are always dancing and are forced to be fit..... seriously though what happened to Taemin?!

All five of us looked at hum amazed at how he can undergo a transformation in just 4 weeks time?!
Dear god it's so akward someone start talking.......

*Back to Jimin's P.O.V*

Yup, this is so going great. Not really.

Onew kept looking at Key and Minho, Onew and Jonghyun kept staring at me like I was some kind of ghost.

I can't help it but giggle a little at Onew's facial expression it's so cute how he's staring at Key like that. *Jimin seriously snap out of it*

"So care to explain what have you been doing without us?"

Jonghyun finally spoke and raised one of he's eyebrows at me *think of a good lie Jimin*

"Well....Family problems and stuff"

I told them. That was the best I can come up with 'kay?!

"Ummm...didn't you tell me that your sister went to America so you spent your time with her  ?"

Choi Minho you seriously don't know how thankful I am right now.

"Yeah! That's it"

Wow such a nice recovery, I literally facepalmed my self and they all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Was all this change necessary?"

Asked Key

"Yes,I wanted to look manlier for the fans."

I lied to them *smooth*

"Oh, warn us next time! Kids these days!"

Onew Finally spoke up, I looked at him and giggled. Why is he so cute? *Oh no this is so not good*

"Tae,if you need anything were all here okay? Tell us next time if you need to leave and see your family we all understand your situation,"

said Minho. This guy is so nice, I wonder why oppa never mentions them so much to me?

"You must be hungry! Why don't we all go out for chicken?!,"

Onew suggested and I started laughing again,I can't help it I just can't take him seriously.

"Yeah sure I love chicken!,"

I told him still laughing

"KFC it is!"

Onew shouted and we all laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Awwwww,Onew your too cute! You and your chicken obssesion XD Guess where I got my user name from? That and I actually love chicken to XD Thank you again to R3G1N3 I seriously love the poster!