The Letter

Two Faced Beauty

 

*4 weeks have already passed since the incident....I miss him....I miss him like crazy..... He was the only good person in my family..so why?.....Why does he have to go?*

I was sitting alone in the living room looking aroung the empty house,tears was about to fall I wiped them away I know he was looking at me in heaven he probably doesn't wan't to see me cry like this. 

I folded my knees close to my stomach and burrid my face and hugged my knees a while later I was crying. 

*Sorry bro, I love you I miss you this is all my fault. If only it was me....*

More than 20 minuites have passed and I felt like I was going to run out of tears. I let out a big sigh and stretched my muscles that felt like jelly put on a smile and walked to my brothers room.

*You don't mind if I go in there do you bro?*

I opened the door and it was like how he left it before that day.....His bed was messy since he was leaving in a hurry, notes and pencil on the desk and guitar beside mirror and he's phone near the notes. It had been ringing like crazy in the past weeks it must have been his friends and his company staff,I decided to ignore since I didn't know what to say and I wasn't ready to talk to anyone yet.

I looked around and smiled to my self suddenly a figure of him appeared right of me,I didn't know how to respond obviously it was from my imagination but it just seemed so real. I stood still, my brother, there he was right in front of me eyes full of worry,he's pale skinny body, dark ginger hair eyes that were as beautiful as a girl's and also his lips....tears were about to fall if it was really him I wouldn't miss this chance to hold him and never let him go. So I ran towards him but he disappered in thin air before I could touch him. Tears began to fall again I kicked his bed out of frustration making his pillow fall and it reaveled a letter under it.

I sat down in his bed and grabbed the letter then opened the envelope by carefully tearing its top side. I finally opened it and cried even harder.

*Did he wrote this before he died?*

*Oh my god!*

I read the letter slowly....

Dear Jimin,

I decided to write this letter to you today for some reason :)

You know I love you right? 

Anyways, I am getting more and more sick each day I thought to myself what if I won't be there in the future with you?

I know it's stupid thinking but it might happen....I'm scared Jimin I want to be there to be able to protect you and make you happy but it seems like somehow I won't be able to.

My beloved sister you mean so much to me that I will give up anything for you!

If anything does happen for me please keep the promise we made when we were younger, so if I won't be here in the futre for whatever the reason maybe I wan't you to live my life and continue being an idol. Don't tell anyone about anything and just do what you are supposed to 'kay?

I love you Jimin! I love you very VERY MUCH!

-Taemin

*I will bro..... I promise you*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Decided to make this an Ontae fanfic :D Lol, well its really Onew and Jimin I won't make this story depressing I promise you guys :D But I wish I had a caring brother like Taemin *sigh*