Meeting the Choi Minho

Two Faced Beauty

-3 days later-

So, here I am totally lost at the SM Building I walked and walked still no sight of a SHINee member, Kai or Victoria. *sigh*

I kept walking and suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Minho! I held my scream and pretended to act cool, he took out his right hand and offered help and I accepted. He looks so hot right now

I dusted of the dust in my pants and fixed my hair. *Still red, Hehehe*

"Taemin?"

He asked me in his deep husky voice, he held my face and examined me from head to toe.

*Why is my heart beating this fast?!*

"You look different!,"

He said and examined me again and ruffled my hair.

"Red?! So cool! And ooooooh! New style?!,"

He said excitedly, I smirked and shrugged my shoulders. And pushed him away making him stumble a bit. 

*Oh woops. I forgot I was my brother right now*

"Woah.......change of attitude too." 

Minho told me and smiled.

"Sorry,hyung it's been a while a lot has happened,"

I apologized immidiately and  bowed 90 degrees.

"It's okay everyone makes mistake,no one's perfect,"

He said and patted my shoulders

"Thanks for understanding hyung."

I told him and smiled

"It's alright! Anyways, where were you? What happened why were you gone for so long?!"

He asked me shouting and Minho's face was full of concern.

"I'm okay no worries just had a family emergency. Also spent time with my sister since she moved away to America,"

I lied to him

"To study?"

I nodded 

"You must miss her. Come on! The others are gonna be so excited to see you!,"

He grabbed my wrist and led me to the practice room and I just followed quietly.

*Thank God that went well. This is gonna be a long day!.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Hehehe :) There's a little 2min momment for you well Minho and Jimin basically still a 2min XD SHINee is gonna come soon!