Group Conference

Two Faced Beauty

A/N: Sorry it took a while for an update but here it is!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Jonghyun's P.O.V*

It has been 2 days since Onew hyung hasn't woken up and we started getting really worried. We told Jimin that she should go somewhere else for a while since she hasn't been able to sleep at all since hyung has fainted. That was the worst move ever because now we can't find her and there is no way to contact her at all!

Key got really annoyed and called for help so Victoria and Kai are here and also Minho who didn't know that Jimin was a girl until we told him. He's still taking everything in....poor guy.

Victoria went to Onew's room so someone would be there incase he woke up all of us have been trying to call her for the past 3 hours but no answer.

"I'm getting really irritated if she still doesn't answer I'm calling the police! I have a really bad feeling about this!,"

Key exclaimed Minho and Kai nodded in agreement but I shook my head.

"I refuse! Give her sometime! She'll come back to us when she is ready!,"

I told them.

"NO."

That was Key's final answer and dialled the emergency number. I didn't argue with him back because I know it was no use. That stupid stubborn diva!

"Yes.Thank you we appriciate your help please do not tell the media about this.  Yes,yes I get it, we'll meet you soon. Actually can you come here instead?....How about now? Really?! Thank you so much officer!,"

That was Key's conversation with one of the officers I looked at him waiting for the details.

"He said he'll be over here in a minuite with his partner."

Key looked at me and signaled me not to worry, he got this under control.

"Finally a good help!,"

Minho said happily and the two of us were thinking the same thing.

Suddenly we heard a high pitched scream coming from Onew hyung's room. We looked at each other and we knew that it was Victoria's. We all stood up and ran to his room like there was no tommorow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I wonder what was Victoria screaming about? ;) Curious too? Hehehe :3

And thank you very much to marj_nat21 for being my 3rd suscriber! Hope you are enjoying the story along with the others :D