Remebering her

The stream's mist(DISCONTINUED)

*Soo Hyun*

I took off my worn out sweater and threw it on the counter. I went to my small cramped room where I took off my shoes. I looked down at my shoes. They were so old that even the soles of the shoes had begun deteriorating.

"Oh well I'll buy a new one when I get the money!" I said to myself.  My current job of working as a parking garage attendant didn't really pay much. I took off my jeans and discarded it on the ground. I took off my shirt and I was now left standing in my boxers. I ran my hand over the scar on my waist. It was the scar I had gotten in jail after getting into a fight. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself. My rough black hair hung over my eyes, covering them. My hair had over grown since I came out of jail but I liked it. I touched my firmly-built stomach and ran my hand over the kanji symbol of tiger on my left arm. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower before getting into clean clothes. I was tired before but after meeting, You-Jung the blind girl, I suddenly felt wide awake. I lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling. Her face instantly popped up in my head. When I first bumped into her, I didn't even know that she was blind until she bent down to look for her cane.

There was nothing unusual about her at a first glance, but when I saw more of her, I knew. Her dark brown hair was short and fell in straight curly locks. Her black eyebrows arched up over beautiful feline eyes which were rimmed with eyelashes. The deep blackness of her eyes gave a hint of happiness and loneliness.

Her nose was small, a little snubbed like a newborn pig. was turned up and she appeared very happy to meet someone. Her lips were thin and slightly pink, almost like bubble gum. She looked so innocent and small.

I brought up my hand and counted the age difference. I am 13 years older than her.

I wonder how she got blind. I my side and decided to go to sleep.

I couldn't wait to see her tomorrow even though I doubt she'll even talk to me after the way I treated her.