True Meaning

The stream's mist(DISCONTINUED)

 

*Jin Goo*

I let myself into the house and grinned. I went to my room and took off my backpack, before heading to the bathroom. As I glanced at the oval mirror that hung on the wall, I saw my true self surface from my reflection. My eyes lost all of the warmth and glow I had earlier. The smile that I had on had vanished, and the image now was of a depressed young man.

"Always trying to make others happy, aren't we?" I whispered to myself, hating how I always put up an alter ego to make others happy, and keep up the farce that I actually care for them. And even though I somewhat did care for them, that feeling of love was unsuccessfully accompanied by loath and envy. I went back to my room and went to my desk. I pulled the drawer to reveal a battered crimson diary. I opened it and grabbed a pen lying nearby and began to write.

Easy, I finally met someone like me...

Isn't that great? This girl is beautiful. Too bad she's grown up with the picture perfect family: big house, 2 loving parents, a great family background...

No one wants me. I'm ordinary and I can't help feeling hatred towards all of those better than me...

Yoo-Jung is so beautiful...

Maybe....we're destined to be together...