Fighting

The stream's mist(DISCONTINUED)

*No one's POV*

A few weeks passed by. You-Jung would meet Soo Hyun at the garage and watch 2 hours of a drama before leaving with her mom. 

You-Jung's mom has gone to their hometown, attending a funeral. You-Jung is left behind to fend for herself.

_____________________________________________________

*Soo Hyun*

As I walked up the stairs, I noticed that something wasn't right. You-Jung's door was ajared. I decided to ignore it and went up to my door. As I was about to open my door, I heard You-Jung scream out my name.

I burst through the door and stood there. A middle aged man who was around his 40s was sitting on top of You-Jung,beating her. I stood there for a second before leaping into action. I began sweating fire and salt that soaked through my shirt.

And there, in that moment, my eyes faltered. It was less than one second, but I was like an animal now and things were slowed down like I was a Cheetah and this guy was my prey. I swung my fist. My flesh met flesh.

I stumbled, and fell like a drunken transient before picking up the blood stained guy. I pinned him against the wall and caged his neck with my forearm, choking him.

"Yah! Look at me!" I yelled in his face. He looked up at me, fear displaying in his eyes.

"If I ever catch you near her again, I promise I'll make you pay with your life" I hissed, pressing his throat. He began to gasp for air.

"Soo Hyun...stop please!" Seung-Min screamed out. I looked back at the guy one more time before releasing him. I watched as he cowardly ran out of the door. I turned my attention to Seung-Min, who was sitting against one of the kitchen cabinets, trembling.  I slowly walked towards her, clenching and un-clenching my fists. I got on one knee and brought out my hand. I grazed my fingers against her cheek and she flinched.

"Please don't touch me!" She began crying all over again, pulling away. Her right eye had a deep cut with blood now beginning to settle. There was a light bruise that was beginning to form on her cheek and her bottom lip was busted, with blood gushing from the opened wound.

"Let me help you, Seung-Min" I whispered, the tears in my eyes had begun to leave wet trails as they descended down my cheeks.

"Soo Hyun...he tried to..." she started sobbing now, burying her face in her arms. Bitter angry tears fell down my face, thinking of what that guy almost did to her.

"It's not safe here. Come with me"

"No...I can't!" She responded.

"Do you want to be ? Is that what you really want?" I asked, sitting on my knees.

"Whatever happens in my life is none of your business, Soo Hyun"

"Well obviously it is since you got me involved"

"I didn't get you involved. You're the one who's trying to make my business his own!" She said venomously, glaring at me. I reached out to touch her but she hit my hand away.

"Such a low life loser like you trying to take advantage of a blind girl! To think my life wasn't hard enough, now you're trying to bring me down to your level" She screamed, tears streaming down. I bit my lips trying to fight the urge to cry but I ended up losing.

"Get Out, right now...please" she begged, trying to push me away. I gently got up off the floor. I took a last look at her before leaving. I closed the door behind me and walked to my apartment. I locked my apartment door and headed straight for my bed. I collapsed onto it faced down. All that ran through my head was what she had said.

Such a low life loser like you trying to take advantage of a blind girl! To think my life wasn't hard enough, now you're trying to bring me down to your level