Knowing- Part III

The stream's mist(DISCONTINUED)

*You-Jung*

I snapped my head up in surprise. I began to wonder what actually caused my blindness.

"Sorry I didn't mean to..."

"No it's okay" I answered.

Anger started boiling inside me as that terrible day threatened to seep through my thoughts.

"Curse whoever invented the car" Jin Goo muttered.  I let out a weak laugh.

"That's funny" I said.

"If only the car hadn't been invented, then people wouldn't die. And the air wouldn't be polluted!"

"Wow"

When the bus stopped, Jin Goo helped me get off.

"I can take it from here" I told him. I scratched the side of my head, wondering where I was.

"You don't know where you are, do you?"

"Yeah" I answered, smiling sheepishly.

"What's your house number?"

"135-283, Park Hana Apartments. Seocho 2-song" He grabbed my hand and began walking. We walked in silence until he announced our arrival. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Thanks Jin Goo" I said and listened as his footsteps got softer as he got further and further. I turned around and went inside the building. I walked up the stairs and went to my apartment. When I got, my stick tapped on something and I reached down and picked it up. It was a letter from my mom. I opened the door and went in. I quickly changed out of my clothes and went let myself into Soo Hyun’s apartment.

When I got there, he wasn’t there. I the light and went over to the couch with the letter in my hand.

Since I couldn’t read normally, I had to wait for Soo Hyun to come home first.