The Wicked Organization

Loneliness

 

When Jiyeon reached their village, she points to L their house. When they're infront of Jiyeon's house. L looked at her.

 

"Hey, what I said a while ago..." He stopped and looked away. "It's true."

 

Jiyeon stared at him with a shocked expression. She's speechless. After a few minutes, L cleared his throat.

 

"Maybe you think it's fast but, really Jiyeon," He then looked at her, straight in the eyes. "I want to court you if you let me."

 

"I-I," Minho, who's coming out of their door, caught Jiyeon's attention. She hurriedly open the door and went out but before she close it, she looked at L. "I'll think about it. Thank you for giving me a ride!" She said and closed it before running into Minho and hugged him.

 

L looked at them with a confuse look. Before he knew it, he went out of his car and grabbed Jiyeon's arm away from Minho. L drag Jiyeon to his back. Now, L is towering over Jiyeon like he's protecting her. Minho looked at them, confuse.

 

"Who are you?" L said with gritted teeth and holding Jiyeon's hand, tightly. 

 

Minho chuckles while Jiyeon hit him on the arm. "Yah! Stop it, L." Jiyeon said almost whispering to him but L didn't budge and he's still looking at Minho, who is now laughing.

 

"Is he your friend?" Minho asked while looking at their hands in his peripheral view. "Mind to introduce me, Jiyeon?" Minho said in a firm voice. His expression is cold while looking at L.

 

"I'm not his friend! I'm his boy-" Jiyeon cuts L.

 

Jiyeon cleared and hold L's hand tightly before she said, "L this is Minho oppa, my brother and uhm... oppa this is L." She said and looked away from his brother's doubtful look.

 

"Your brother?" L asked and looked at Minho with a shocked expression. "He's your brother?" L asked again while looking back at Jiyeon and Jiyeon just nodded at him.

 

"He's your...?" Minho said looking at Jiyeon into her eyes. Jiyeon gulped, being nervous.

 

"He's my... he's my... f-friend." She said stuttering before letting L's hand go. L frowns at Jiyeon and put his hands on his pocket.

 

"A friend, huh?" Minho said looking at L from head to toe. "You have an overprotective friend here, Jiyeon." Minho said and smirks before walking back to the house. "Get inside after you two talk, Jiyeon." He added before shutting the gate behind him.

 

When Minho is gone, Jiyeon looked up to L and glared at him. L smiles at her. "Who told you to get out of your car?!"

 

"What do you expect me to do? You're hugging another guy when you told me you'll think about me courting you." L said still smiling at her.

 

"He's my brother!" She exclaimed.

 

"I didn't know," He laughs. "Why are you mad, anyway?

 

"Stop laughing! It's not funny! I got nervous, okay?" Jiyeon said and put her hands on her waist.

 

"You look cute when you're mad." He stated while looking at her straight to the eyes.

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, "Whatever!" L laughs and walked towards her. Jiyeon got taken aback which cause L to chuckle. "What are you doing, L?!"

 

Jiyeon keep on walking backwards when L is walking up to her. L got annoyed and by using his long hands, he pulls Jiyeon toward him. Jiyeon was shocked by the sudden move of L. Her hands are resting on his chest and she's looking at him with wide eyes. L smirks and remove his right hand on his pocket then move Jiyeon's hair away from her face by tucking it behind her ear.

 

L's left hand is on Jiyeon's waist. He rubbed his right thumb on Jiyeon's left cheek. L moved his face to Jiyeon's. Jiyeon holds her breathe and closed her eyes. L is smiling while moving his face closer to her's. Then he kissed her forehead. He moved away from her smiling at her reaction. Jiyeon opens her eyes and frown when he saw L smiling.

 

"Bye," he simply said while putting back his hands on his pockets. He steps back, "Bye," He repeats still smiling.

 

"Shoo!" Jiyeon said with a poker face.

 

"Bye," He said again while walking back. He waves at her, "Bye!"

 

"Just go, L! Stop repeating it." Jiyeon hissed but a smile forms from . L saw it and grinned at her.

 

"I like you!" L shouts which made Jiyeon blushed and turn her back at him then walks toward their gate. She can hear L's laugh when she's walking towards their gate. "I like you, Jiyeon! I'll court you no matter what!" He added when Jiyeon closed the gate.

 

Jiyeon heard L's car starts and then a few minutes it's gone. She's still smiling when she enters but it fades away when she saw the state of their living room.

 

"O-Oppa, what happened here?" Jiyeon asked while looking around.

 

Their living room is a mess. A lot of papers were scattered everywhere. The couches were not in the right position. The frames and vases were broken. The only thing that is not broken is Jiyeon's frame with her adoptive parents on the center table.

 

"I need to tell you something." Minho started and walked towards her, he put his hands on her shoulder. "But before that, let's clean this mess first." He said and rubbed his hands on her arms, "Okay?"

 

~

 

Ailee is standing infront of her apartment. She's still spacing out about Krystal being back to Moon High. She's about to enter her apartment when someone called her and froze.

 

"Ailee!" She heard the man's foot steps. "Krystal said to give this back to you so... yeah. I'm giving it back."

 

Ailee slowly face him and her eyes widened, "J-JB, why are you...?"

 

The man smiled at her. He's still handling the familiar brown envelope to her, "Krystal accepted me to their organization now."

 

Ailee slaps him. "Why did you do that?!" She exclaimed.

 

The man look at her with a confuse look, "What's wrong with you? Aren't you the one who told me to enter this organization for Jiyeon?"

 

"And you believed that?!" Ailee exclaimed in disbelief. JB stare at her while Ailee ruffles her hair out of frustration. "Why everyone is coming back at the wrong time?!"

 

She gets what JB is handling to her before entering her apartment and shuts the door behind her. 

 

"I'll go now! Tell to Jiyeon that I'll come back soon to get her!" JB shouts before leaving.

 

Ailee sighs, "Damn you, Krystal." She whipers while opening the brown envelope. 

 

As soon as she opens it, she curse. She was shocked to see what's inside. She scans the pictures and papers. It was all about the organization that the Jungs are handling. She a part of it, same goes with Wooyoung. She still remembers how she acts like a fangirl towards her ex's band.

 

Ailee continue to reminisce everything before she personally knows about Jiyeon. She tried her best to act as her cousin. When Jiyeon's biological parents accepted Ailee, her plans started. Jiyeon's biological parents send Ailee to Moon High. She observed Jiyeon's movement from a far. She made an investigation about her whole identity in school.

 

She founds out about the CQS title and she told all the bully in Jiyeon's section to bully her and made her life miserable. And as for their reward, Ailee will make their projects and reviewers. Ailee is smart and she's really part of Star Section but she wants to have distance from Jiyeon and know her from a far before meeting her personally.

 

Her plan is to make everyone who loves Jiyeon to stay away from her and make them hate her. Ailee tried her best to this. Not until when she met Jinwoon. She fangirls over his band and she's so inlove to him. But there's one thing she notice everytime she looks at Jinwoon, it's the way Jinwoon looks at Jiyeon. They were together yet Jinwoon never looked at her like that. 'What's happenning?' She thought.

 

Her hate and rage towards Jiyeon came back. She started her plan again but failed when she heard a gossip about Jinwoon and YoonA. She walk up to YoonA that day and confront her. But after their confrontation, Jiyeon walks up to her unexpectedly. She acted like it was their first meeting. She acted like she was relieved by her words but the truth is She's hating her to death. If it wasn't for her, her parents should have live.

 

After her meeting and friendly talk with Jiyeon, Krystal approach her. She's grinning at her. Krystal stops when she's infront of her and hands her the brown envelope she's holding.

 

"I want you to consider joining my team, Ailee." Ailee looked at her and she was shocked that the girl infront of her knows her. "Well, I'm a friend of Wooyoung. Do you know him? He's Jinwoon's friend, too."

 

Ailee nodded, "Yeah, I know him personally.

 

Krystal smiled. "Oh yeah, Jinwoon's your ex-boyfriend right?" Ailee gritted her teeth and opened the envelope.

 

Ailee was confuse to see what's inside it, "These are my parent's. How'd you get them?"

 

"Simple," Krystal said and walk around her while looking at her from head to toe. "Your parents work for mine. And I heard about you so I think you need to know these things."

 

Krystal stops infront of her again. Ailee looks to the envelope further and a piece of paper falls. She picked it up and read the content. It's about how her parents died. When she find out that the reason why her parents died was because of Jiyeon's parents, she put all the file back to the envelope and glared at Krystal.

 

"What do you want from me?" Ailee bravely said and Krystal just laugh at her.

 

"You really are their daughter, Ailee." Krystal smiled again and brush Ailee's hair. "Work for me, Ailee. Join my team."

 

Ailee gritted her teeth when she remembers that part. She regret joining the organization. The organization made her an evil one. She throws the envelope at the couch and lays done.

 

"You're going down, Krystal." Ailee whispers. "You'll pay for the damage you've done to me."

 

~

 

L is driving back to the school. When he reaches the gate of Moon High, he park it immediately to the parking lot. He runs to their band's leisure room. He found Wooyoung and IU talking intensely there. They both looked at him. L raises his hands.

 

"Woah, woah..." L said slowly walking to them, "I just forgot my guitar. Chill guys, I'm just passing by." L added and grabbed his guitar before turning his back.

 

"L!" IU called him out then L looked back. "Are you really engage to Krystal?"

 

L gritted his teeth, "Don't start, Lee Ji-Eun." He warns.

 

"I'm just asking!" IU exclaimed.

 

L sighs, "Oh come on, stop intervening to my life. Won't you two just date?"

 

"Yah!" IU called out. L turn his back again.

 

"L," It's Wooyoung's turn to called him out. L grunts.

 

"What now?"

 

"Do you like her?" L looked at him with confusion. "Jiyeon, I mean. The Campus Queen and Sweetheart, of course."

 

L just smiled at them and left them there dumfounded. He still heard IU's exclaimed.

 

"Did he just smiled at us?! Oh my gosh, unbelievable!"

 

L shooks his head and head out to his car. He will sing for Jiyeon tomorrow. He'll start courting her. L smiled at the thought of singing for Jiyeon in front of all the student in Moon High. Before L gets in his car, his phone rings.

 

He picked it up without checking who's calling because he's so happy to check it out. He put his guitar at the back of his car, "Hello?"

 

"Come to my office, son." L was taken a back upon hearing his dad's voice on the other line.

 

"Mr. Kim! Mr. Jung has arrived!" L heard his dad's secretary said. Then L closed the back of his car and focus on the phone call.

 

"Am I included at that meeting, Mr. Kim?" L asked.

 

"Come on, son. Just do this." His dad pleaded. L sighs and open his car.

 

"I'm on my way." L said before hanging up and starts his car.

 

==========
Hello guys! I hope you loved the update. Please continue to support this :D  (I'll edit the format tomorrow.)
 

 

Hello to pooppoop! Welcome! ヽ(´▽`)/ Thank you for reading my story.

 

Hello TaecZy-Myungyeon! Hihi, you'll find out soon about their past. I hope you won't get tired of waiting. (v^_^)v

 

Hi, TheOnlyAlison! (^o^)/ Thank you for the comments and as for your question if I don't edit my chapters... I'm going to edit this, don't worry. (^.^)As soon as I finished this, I'll edit everything from the start. So, I hope that answer your question. ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

 

See you on the next update! 

                  -GoddesYoonA

                      (7/23/15)


 


11:19PM (Philippine Time)