Lost and Not Found

Your Calling

The test results came on time and everyone was anxious to know whether it was really blood. Some wanted to pass it off as juice, thinking that it was ridiculous for it to be blood. While they were all waiting in JYP's office, joking around and telling each other's stories after months of being apart, JYP and a dozen of men in black suit suddenly entered the office. They all looked serious. A few cops entered after that, with wires and machines that no one had never seen before. No one except Chansung, who thought it looked like one of those gadgets in James Bond movies. The others hushed him after that.

 

JYP was the first to break the news. He stared from one face to another, before clearing his throat and announced, "The results are in. It's 100% blood. Those men in white petticoats at the forensics department confirmed it. It seemed that the boys were not merely 'missing'. They were kidnapped, to be precise. The driver of the van could not be found and a few staff members told me they had seen a man they did not recognize wondering around the building a month back, but the staffs thought he was just a newcomer. These cops are trying to track down the person now, looking through all our CCTVs."

 

"Whose blood is it?" Minjun asked, getting very worried. "Is it the kidnapper?"

 

JYP pursed his lips and looked away for a moment, making everyone more curious. And rhen finally he cleared his throat and said, "It's Wooyoung's."

 

Nichkhun bent over on the floor and started crying very hard. Taecyeon and Chansung had to calm him down, but Minjun simply sat where he was, staring at JYP with his eyes and mouth wide open. The news brought grief to everyone. They were all worried about the boys now, hoping that nothing so sinister had happened.

 

3000 miles away in Thailand, a man was staring through his computer screen with a smile on his face. It had taken such a long time for those dimwits to finally notice the truth behind Wooyoung's and Junho's disappearance. He was getting impatient by the day. Through another screen, he watched as the two boys struggled to stay awake. Junho was leaning his head against Wooyoung's shoulders while the older boy was asking him to remain conscious. The night would set in soon, promising more pain for the boys. They were afraid of what would happen, but they were also getting too weak to fight. Their legs were chained, and nothing they did seemed to be working on the chains. Exhausted, hungry, thirsty and frusrated, the boys could only pray, day by day, for someone to finally come and rescue them.

 

"By the time anyone finds them, I get to watch them die slowly. Oh, this is so much fun." The man said, suppressing his urge to laugh. It was all going according to plan.

 

__________________________

 

Dear readers, I've no idea what I've just started. The story just flows as I write. I'm so evil. Oh godddd, so sorrrrrryyyyy!!!! Will make things better, I promise.

 

_________________________

 

What really happened?

 

A month back, Wooyoung and Junho were packing up, ready to leave for their dorm. They were done with their album finally. And the debut was expected to be in three days time. Ecstatic over their success, they had forgotten to check the driver who was in charge of sending them back to the dorm. Usually, it was Minjae hyung, but lately, Minjae had been too occupied with Chansung because of the tight schedule.

 

When they got into the van, the driver simply drove off without a word. After a while, Wooyoung began to notice that the surrounding outside was different. He asked the driver about it, and the van was stopped. Pitched black outside with only the reflection of the moon to light up their path, Wooyoung and Junho thought that the driver must have taken the wrong way, but what ensued wasn't something they had expected. A bat was brought out from under the driver's seat and it landed on Wooyoung's head first, knocking the boy unconscious. Junho tried to fight back, but his exhaustion from working on the album whole day was taking a toll on him. He couldn't fight back, but his adrenaline was rushing. He decided to jump on top of the driver and knock him unconscious, but instead he received a beating on his side and it had hurt so badly.

 

Weakened by the attack, the driver tied their legs easily and tossed them into a waiting car nearby. Junho heard some voices before he finally lose consciousness, and the language sounded like Thai, being too used to Nichkhun. He couldn't remember what happened next. When he woke up, he was lying next to Wooyoung. His legs were chained up, and so was Wooyoung's. The older boy was still asleep, but needing something to comfort him so badly, he quickly wrapped both his arms around Wooyoung and tried to pretend like this was all a dream.

 

Both boys woke up the same time few hours later, and the sight before them terrified both of them. There were placed in a storehouse, with hundreds of dried meat hanging on hooks all around them. Some of the meat looked fresh, and blood was still oozing out from them. Wooyoung placed a hand over Junho's eyes and embraced the younger boy tightly, telling him that everything would be okay. The younger boy was sobbing violently. That was when they heard a voice, speaking in Korean with a Thai accent.

 

"Welcome to my paradise, Jang Wooyoung and Lee Junho. Do you know why you're here?" The man asked, hiding behind the shadows.

 

"Why?" Wooyoung asked shakily, searching around for the source of the voice, but he could not find it.

 

"It's because I was getting bored with women. I thought celerities would make a good addition to my collection." The answer puzzled the boys, but they knew right away that the man was dangerous. He laughed sinisterly, frightening Junho further. Wooyoung tightened his embrace some more, but remembered that the younger boy needed to breathe.

 

"Where are we?"

 

"My....I just told you, silly boy. You're in my warehouse. Don't worry now, puppies. You're in good hands." He laughed some more. "Now, go to sleep. I have to prepare something special for your friends when they arrive. That is, if they arrive." He ended it with more laughter before disappearing into the darkness. Junho sobbed quietly against Wooyoung's chest, wetting the older boy's shirt. He couldn't do anything with the chains stucked to their legs, but at the very least, he could try to protect Junho.

 

_______________________