It's not Over until the Fat Lady Sings

Your Calling

A/N: Well, I was a black belt in Taekwondo and I'm practicing karate now, so all of the actions I write are based on my experience in self defense, except the gun part. Malaysia don't allow practicing with guns. Hahahahaha. Anyway, enjoy! Here's some gifs of 2pm and their quirky talents.

 

I can so imagine Nichkhun do this while he fights. Hahahaha.

 

Not trying to call Wooyoung a chicken. But I've never seen him fight.

____________________________________________

 

Fists went flying in all direction. From the corners of his eyes, Nichkhun saw his friends fighting the battle of their life. Chansung had two men hot on his heels, rushing forward to attack him at turns. He switched from one to the other efficiently, landing attack at places only a trained martial artist would know. Nichkhun saw that their maknae managed to lift up one of them and threw the bastard against the stack of wooden crates at the side. There was no further response from the man after that. And then Chansung busied himself with the other man, threateningly approaching the guy with his big figure. He landed a punch on the man's stomach and when the other threw a punch towards his face, Chansung blocked it, sweeped his leg across the other's bent front leg and caused the guy to lose his balance and fall to the side. Chansung then grabbed him by the jacket and kicked his balls. The guy curled up into a ball, whimpering in pain. 

 

Minjun was trying protect Wooyoung, knowing that both of them did not do as great as Nickhun and Chansung when it came to close combats. He searched around for something he could use as a weapon, found a broken piece of wood and used it to hit the man who was about to pounce on Wooyoung. Wooyoung was trying his best not to get hurt. He used his dance moves to avoid any hits, while his arms were reflexively swinging towards his opponents. He hit one face with his fist, two guts with his elbow and one with his foot. But for some reasons, the men seemed to be only coming after him. He took one glance at Nichkhun while Minjun warded off an attacker from his back with the broken wood.

 

Nichkhun still recalled some of his muay thai techniques. He locked one of the men with his legs and elbowed his face. And then he moved to the next person. With lightning speed, he ducked in time before landing a quick punch on the guy's side. And then he used his other hand to push the person back before landing a snap kick on the face. SNAP! The bastard went down in an instant. He noticed that most of them were crowding Wooyoung and Minjun. He quickly rushed over to help, but before he could move, something hard suddenly hit him on the back. He fell to the ground and swerved his head around to see who had hit him. The bastard sat on him in a split second, twisting his arms so that he could not move. Nichkhun watched in horror as one after another began to pounce on Wooyoung, tiring the younger boy out.

 

Minjun was also hit on the back. He fell to his knees and tried to get up again. But his knees felt weak. Chansung was pinned against the Sedan with a knife near his neck. He tried to worm his way out, only to fail when another crook stood not so far away and pointed a gun directly at the maknae.

 

Three of them were now unable to fight, leaving only Wooyoung in the open. He landed another kick on one crook, but someone else suddenly grabbed him from the back and pinned him to the ground. FInding himself in a difficult position, he thrashed about. The others started grabbing his legs and arms, while someone tied his arms together. And then in one lift, he was carried to a black car parked nearby. Nichkhun watched in agony as the younger boy called out his name over and over, crying his eyes out. Wooyoung was desperate. He didn't want to be taken away again. Nichkhun could have easily disable the person sitting on top of him but he needed to plan to go smoothly.

 

"KHUNNIE! KHUNNIEEEEE! PLEASE! NO!" Wooyoung bawled, hitting his carrier on the back. "PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! NOOOOOOO!" He was thrown into the trunk. They could still hear his screams. Nichkhun cursed himself for letting this happened. His heart was aching so badly. When the car finally left, he got up in an instant, locked the person on top of him with his feet and hit the bastard's face until his hand was stained in blood. Chansung used his fingers and gripped the knife. The second person standing nearby shot his gun but it missed when the maknae ducked down and twisted the first person's arms, using him as a shield. Chansung noticed Nichkhun slowly approaching the gunner. He waited a seconds.

 

Nichkhun disarmed the gun from the man and kicked the man's stomach, causing the man to bend forward and curl into a ball, while Chansung finished of his opponent with a punch to the face. They went to check on Minjun next.

 

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Minjun said, getting up to his feet. "Stupid guy almost broke my spine." He spat.  All around them were the bodies of men who were either dead or in excruciating pain. Nichkhun turned back to Minjun and asked, "The device...you planted it, hyung?"

 

"Yeah. In his back pocket. It's connected to my handphone. The old lady installed it earlier. We can track him now."

 

All three of them got back to the car. Nichkhun gave his brother a call first before they left. "He's gone." He said when his brother picked up.

 

"Ok, say out loud that you'll be going home now to think about what to do next, but whatever you do next, do it quietly, understand? The camera is still in the car."

 

"We're going back home to think about what to do next." Nichkhun said out loud, winking at Minjun. The other got the signal and Chansung said nothing. He knew about the hidden camera.

 

"Good job. I've got the documents. This guy's been up to no good. His men got a few of my men, but I managed to escape. I'm taking Jeom's car to Woody's mansion now. Taec says he's still waiting for Woody. See you later, baby bro." Nichan put the phone down. He checked the time. It was almost evening. They needed to end this before night falls. 

 

________________________

 

Junho was starting to feel cold now without his shirt on eventhough it was in the middle of the day. He hugged himself and thought that everything will be alright. s were probably looking for him now. It was just the matter of time. He had to be patient. About thirty minutes later, he was shocked to see Wooyoung standing before him, ankle chained and eyes bloodshot. His hyung had obviously been crying. Junho got up and embraced the older boy. "Hyung..."

 

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Wooyoung gazed into Junho's eyes, and realized that something was not right. "What did they do to you?" He asked in a low voice. Junho tried to avoid meeting his gaze. But he couldn't lie. He pursed his lips and said nothing back.

 

"I see...." Wooyoung finally muttered, exhaling in frustration. "Can you move? Does it still hurt?"

 

"I can stand up, but it's difficult to walk."

 

"Sit down and rest then."

 

Both of them sat down at their usual spot and Wooyoung told Junho everything, from the day he was found to the time when Woody took him back again. He said the fight was brutal. Thirty men against four of them. Nichkhun and Chansung were awesome, fighting their heart out for this. And Minjun tried so hard to protect him. He was extremely worried about them now, because they were in trouble when those bastards took him away. "It's okay, hyung....they'll be fine. Chansung fought something worse before." Junho said softly. He was also worried inside, but he was more worried about themselves now.

 

"I know, sweetie....I'm sorry I left you. I was trying to distract them away from you. But instead I got you into the mess again. I'm really sorry."

 

"Hyung...promise you won't leave me alone anymore?"

 

"I promise." He hugged his dongsaeng, muttering sweet nothings into Junho's ears. Of course, unknown to him, the tracker inside his pocket was still beeping and it was leading everyone towards them.

 

______________________________