Nichkhun + Wooyoung = ?

Your Calling

Wooyoung cursed his fate for not having extra change. "Stupid! Blasted phone!" He yelled, slamming the phone back on its holder. And then when he turned around, his body froze. Right there, in the middle of the busy street, were a few men dressed in black. They looked like they were searching for something. Or someone. "Not here....not now...." He whimpered, trying to think of a way to get out of sight and return safely to the old man's house. The house was only a short distance away, across the street and a few feet away from the sidewalk but to reach there, he had to pass through those men.

 

By the time he had decided what to do, it was too late. One of them spotted him, said something into his ear-piece intercom and in a matter of seconds, Wooyoung was on a run for his life. He had to get them as far away from Junho as possible. The younger boy was still resting in the old man's house. And he would be wondering about Wooyoung. There was no turning back at this point. As Wooyoung ran on and on without any idea where he was heading to, his only prayer was for Junho. "Keep his safe..." He prayed hard, hoping that God could hear him. He didn't care what happened to himself. "Please God, keep Junho safe...."

 

Over wet grounds, and dirty pavements, into houses belonging to strangers, and onto their roofs, he ran and jumped and rolled until his body became sore. He could hear heavy footsteps following him from behind. He had no idea how far away he was from Junho now. He only knew that he had to run. His legs were badly bruised from the falls he had to make, and his arms felt limp, but he gritted his teeth and braced for the next fall. From one building to another, into dark alleyways and busy marketplace, he bumped into people and caused a trail of havoc along the way. Women squealed at him and men tried to grab him, but he managed to squirm through their grasps, allowing his eyes to glance at his chasers for a few moments. They were hot on his heels. He could hear screams calling out for him, but dared not look at it. By the time he was almost out of breath from all that running, he slowed down gradually. The road ahead of him had a lesser crowd and he ran for it, hoping that it would provide him salvation. 

 

There was a sudden loud knock against his body, and an unforgettable searing pain of the moment as he fell to the ground. Wooyoung felt his head spin. His breathing slowed down. The last thing thing he heard was his name. "WOOYOUNG!!!!!" It sounded familiar, but he was too tired to care.

 

And then there was nothing.

 

______________________________

 

Nichan took the road through the busy marketplace that day because their mum wanted to make curry for the boys. Nichkhun of course said nothing to stop him. He sat in the front pasenger seat, with his lips pursed and his arms crossed. His head was calculating their next move.Their only clue now was to see Woody head-on at his office. Infuriated by his incapability to do anything for his lover, he began to glower at those around him. The people crossing the streets in front of the car meant nothing to him. Some of them, who recognized him when they passed the car, began to crowd the Sedan. Nichan found this rather annoying. 

 

"Look at these people. I knew I should have bought those curry leaves yesterday." Nichan shook his head. He waved his free hand and told them to move aside, but the crowd refused to budge. Nichkhun let a frusrated sigh and simply said, "Just accelerate a little. They'll move." Nichan did as he was told, carefully pushing down his accelerator on first gear. The car sped up a little, forcing the crowd to move away. And then suddenly, out of nowhere, a familiar face appeared. Nichkhun noticed him first, eyes widening at the sight of the disheveled look on the boy's face. But Nichan noticed him too late. There was a loud knock as the front bumper hit the boy.

 

He went down in an instant, while Nichan hit the emergency break. Nichkhun quickly rushed out of the car seconds later towards the boy, followed by the others in the back. When they saw the person lying on the road, the Thai prince got down on both his knees and cried out loudly, "WOOYOUNG!!!!!!"

 

 But it was too late.

 

_____________________________

 

(Oh no, did he die? Let's find out.)

 

____________________________

 

Memories.....some are good, but others are bitter. Wooyoung remembered a lot of good things in life. But he also recalled the bad things....the pain he suffered to become who he is today.

 

Who am I?

 

Only a boy.

 

What?

 

You heard me, dimwit. You're a boy. I can't believe you could forget your own gender.

 

Wha---I didn't. Who the hell are you?

 

I'm the little demon inside of you. Basically I'm the guy who screws you up, making you do bad things.

 

I don't do bad things.

 

Are you kidding me? Excuse me, for your information, you had this little conscience inside you a month back. If I remember correctly, which I do, you wanted to random chicks because you were angry at your lover. Well, don't blame me for your childishness.

 

You made me have that conscience. Anyway, where am I?

 

In your head, dimwit. I think it's time you wake up now. It's exhausting.

 

What is?

 

Talking to you. Go back to your lover before you infect me with your gay disease.

 

The little demon inside Wooyoung approached him with a grin on its face. It wasn't ugly. In fact, it looked good, with its black leather jacket on, fitting jeans and a pair of boots. It looked like him. Can't resist staring at me because I look good?

 

Don't flatter yourself. I look better, Wooyoung said in his mind. The demon touched his forehead and suddenly all the darkness before him disappeared, engulfing him in a blanket of white light. He heard a voice calling him in the distant, and he swerved his head towards that sound but there was no one in sight. He looked down at the ground under him. There was no path. Just light. "Hello?" He called out.

 

"Woo...?" The voice called out again, getting louder. Wooyoung took a step forward and began to walk. He walked and walked as the voice echoed louder than before. And then finally, he opened his eyes, to find a pair of black orbs looking down at him. "Wooyoung?" The person muttered, with a worried expression on his face. There were three other people standing behind the person and they looked worried too.

 

"Wooyoung, can you hear us?" One of them asked.

 

Wooyoung closed his eyes for a moment and let his memories refresh itself. That was when he remembered...all the events that had happened to him from the day he was taken to the moment he was knocked unconscious. He opened his eyes again and stared at the face of the person he loves. His heart was pounding fast, wishing that this wasn't a dream. And then he opened his mouth and said, "Khunnie....", letting his tears fall.

 

___________________________

 

Side story No.1: Khunyoung/Khunwoo flashback

 

His pizza is better than mine, Wooyoung thought, looking over at the older boy in front of him with a face contorted of jealousy. There were filming for a commercial, and luckily for them, it involved eating a lot of their favourite snack. Pizza. The most delicious, cheese-infested, tomato-sauced piece of creation ever, with pepperoni, peppers, olives, mushrooms and chicken as toppings, baked to crisp and crunchy to the taste. But unfortunately for Wooyoung, he was asked to eat the tuna slice. He didn't like it.

 

"Hyung~ can't I have yours?" The younger guy whined, when it was their turn on the camera. Nichkhun lifted an eyebrow and a grin tugged on the corner of his mouth. "No way." He said, shaking his head.

 

"I don't like tuna." Wooyoung muttered straightforwardly. He didn't blame Nichkhun for not wanting to trade slices. But he was still upset that he had to eat tuna. That was his fifth slice so far, and the taste wasn't getting any better. Their manager told them to get ready, and Wooyoung turned his frown back into the same fake smile he used earlier. Well, let's just get this over with.

 

The pizza song came on, and suddenly, Nichkhun's pizza landed into his mouth. Wooyoung's eyed widened, staring at the Thai's smiling face with a shock on his own face. He took a bite from the slice and then Nichkhun took a bite from the tuna slice in Wooyoung's hands. They could hear the female staffs squealing joyfully all around them. Nichkhun secretly winked at Wooyoung, telling him to play along. They continued feeding each other, and by the end of their screen time, both of their pizzas were gone. Nichkhun dragged Wooyoung to one corner and told him that the tuna pizza was the best when Wooyoung fed him.

 

Ba-bump. Wooyoung felt his heart skip a beat. Since that day, he fell madly in love with the Thai.

 

______________________________

 

This story is not the end yet. I just included a little khunyoung/khunwoo moment from the past to spice things up.