Chapter 02

GOODBYE.

 

 

Bwoh?!

 

"Let's break up"

 


 

 

 

~ Kang HaeDae's Side ~

 

 

After I texted Baekhyun I decided to change my clothes.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

You changed into this...

 


 

 

 

 

After you changed into your dress. You checked your phone to see if Baekhyun replied, but he didn't. You decided to wait for his reply before you go to the restaurant but you got tired and decided to go to the location. You taked a cab. You paid the driver and got inside the restaurant.

 

 

"What's your order maam?" A guy asked as you took a seat.

 

"Um, Just give me icetea. I'm still waiting for someone." You said and smiled.

 

"Arraseo." He said and left.

 

 

 

---

 

 

"Here's your icetea maam." He said while putting softly the glass into your table.

 

"Gomawo." You said and smiled. He smiled back and left.

 

 

 

You texted him again.

 

 

[TEXT]

 

Baek,? Are you still on your apartment?

 

 

 

---

 

 

You texted him. You waited for his reply but he didn't. You tried to call him but he declined it. You called again but this time he turned off his phone.

 

 

'Sorry this number is can't be reached.' A voice said as you dialed his number.

 

"Where are you Baek?" You whispered. 'This will be our last year yet you're not still here.' You thought.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

Minutes, and hours passed of waiting. You waited starting at 8:30 pm until 10:30 pm. You got fed up and decided to go to Baekhyun's apartment. You taked a cab. You arrived at his apartment. You paid the driver and got off. You knocked on his door. No Answer. You twisted the door and it's unlocked. You came in. You didn't saw Baekhyun at his living room. You slowly got near on his room. It feels like the whole scene was in slow motion. You slowly twisted the doorknob. Your heart fell when you saw Baekhyun kissing another girl. He looked at you.

 

 

"Baek..." You said softly.

 

"HaeDae.. What are you doing here?" He asked. His voice is full of anger.

 

"Why are you angry? you're the one who kissed another girl and cheated on me." You said. He grab your wrist and drag you to the living room.

 

"Baek, it hurts..." You said. He let go of your wrist. Red marks formed on your wrist.

 

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming here?!" He said shouting at you angrily.

 

"You don't remember? It's our 4th anniversary. But you didn't even bother to show up!" You said. Hot tears came out and ran through your cheeks.

 

"I'm tired..." He said.

 

"Bwoh?!" You asked.

 

"I'm tired being your boyfriend." He blurted out.

 

"Bwoh?" You said softly. 'Why now Baekhyun?' You thought.

 

"Let's break up." He said coldly and walked back to his room.

 

 

 

 

You fell on your knees. You cried and sobbed.

 

"Baekhyun..." You whispered softly.

 

 

 

----