Chapter 13

GOODBYE.

 

 

Chapter 13

"The Farewell"


 

 

 

After you washed up you directly grabbed your suitecase then walked towards the door. You suddenly stopped, you almost forgot the project. *Should I just leave this here or Should I give this to him myself?* You asked yourself. You sighed. "I'll just make this as an excuse to say my last farewell to him." You said softly as a single tear slid into your cheeks. You smiled weakly and came out. You saw Chanyeol waiting for you in his car, *Atleast I have Chanyeol.* You gladfully thought as you smiled and waved at him as he saw you. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, could we go to Baeks apartment for a minute? I need to give him our project myself." You said to him.

 

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked as he eyed you with full concern.

 

"Yes... I would like to see his face for the last time before I die." You said sadly.

 

"Hae Dae, you will not die." Chanyeol said to you. His voice became serious. His eyes glitters in sadness. You softened.

 

"Oppa, thank you for everything." You thanked him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

You arrived at Baekhyun's apartment at exactly 25 minutes. You sighed. You held your project tightly in your hand as you knocked on his door. You inhaled and exhaled. Your heart stopped beating when Baekhyun opened the door.

 

 

"Hae Dae?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Baek, um... the project." You said nervously as you hand him the thing.

 

"Hae Dae, I told you we're going to do this toge--" Baekhyun spoke but you stopped him.

 

"I've decided to make our project myself since I was bored and... Um, Can you do me a favor?" You asked.

 

"Sure..What favor?" He asked.

 

"Pass this to Sangsengnim for me." You said. 

 

"Why? we should pass this together!" Baekhyun protested like a child. You chuckled. He pouted cutely.

 

"Aigoo~ just do it ok? Bye Baek." You said as you smiled whole heartedly and waved him a goodbye. Baekhyun waved back as he watched your body slowly walking away. 

 

 

The moment you turned your back at him, you heart ached. The smile you wore became a painful smile with tears streaming down. Your knees became weak. Your eyes are blurry. You fell on the ground.

 

 

"HaeDae-ah!" You heard Baekhyun shout as he came closer to you.

 

"Are you ok?" He asked you worriedly. You smiled weakly and tried to stand up again.

 

"Yes I'm fine." You replied with a weak smile. 

 

"What happened? Why did you fell?" He asked as he held your shoulders softly.

 

"I just felt dizzy. No big deal." You said. *Lie. It's a very big deal. I'm dying. and you left my heart broken* You sadly thought.

 

"Oh, Ok." He simply nodded his head. "I should go now." You said. "Ok, take care." He said. "Ok." You replied.

 

 

 

You began to walk. You can feel Baekhyun's eyes on you as you walk. You stopped your tracks and faced him. 

 

 

"Baek!" You shouted as you and Baekhyun are almost 5 meters away from each other.

 

"Goodbye! Thankyou for everything. Be happy always and take care of yourself always neh?" You said as your voice cracked a bit. You bit your lower lip before tears could come out on your eyes. You turned your heels and began to walk away. This time, you really walked away leaving him confused.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

After 175397932873921747559236755 years. I finally got the time to update this fic.

Sorry for the TYPOS.*

Iloveyouguys;* Merry Christmas!