Chapter 06

GOODBYE.

 

 

 

 

 

Science Project Part 1

"He still cares..."

 


 

 

 

 

Time passes fast and it's already Saturday. You woke up early to buy the materials that you and Baekhyun will be using. You washed up and changed.

 

 


 

 

 

 

You changed into this.

 


 

 

 

 

 

You ate your breakfast and hop in your bike. After you brought all the materials you headed back to your apartment and got ready. The bell rung. You opened the door but you fell on your knees. Baekhyun saw it and helped you.

 

"What happened to you? Gwenchana?" Baekhyun asked. His voice changed into a worry tone.

 

"Gwenchana." You said while distancing yourself to him.

 

"Okay." He said.

 

"I already buyed all the materials so let get this done quickly." You said. "I'm going to the cr first." You said he nodded. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

 

 

"Why am I so pale?" You asked yourself as you grabbed a face powder and lipgloss. After that you grabbed the door knob but your head aches again. You fell on your knees. Baekhyun heard the loud thud. He suddenly came and knock on your bathroom door.

 

 

"HaeDae? Are you alright?" BBaekhyun asked while knocking on your door.

 

"Ne.!" You said. "Ahhh~" You screamed because of the pain.

 

"HaeDae! Are you really okay? Open this door now." Baekhyun said.

 

"No I'm really okay... Did you see my bag there? Hand me my bag.." You said as you noticed that your medicine is in your bag.

 

"Yes, Here..." Baekhyun said. You opened the door slightly and grab your bag from his hands. You hands are trembling when you tried to open the cap. "Ahhrgh~" You screamed but you bit your lower lips to prevent from screaming. After taking your medicine your headache dissapeard. You wiped your tears and got out.

 

 

 

 

 

"Here." You hand him all the materials.

 

"What happened to you back there?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Nothing." You said. You avoid his eye.

 

"I know there's something wrong. Tell me." Baekhyun said looking at you. 'Pabo stop being concern to me, You need to forget the fact that we have history and live happily with your new girl.' You thought.

 

 

 

"Like I said nothings wrong. I just saw an insect." You lied. 'I'm sick Baek.' You thought.

 

 

"Is that really what happened?" He asked.

 

"Ne. Why do you care?" You asked. Your voice became cold. 'Please stop being nice to me.' You thought.

 

"It's not like that." He said coldly. "Let's just do this." He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 2 hours of doing your project. You decided to prepare food. You stood up but your door bell rang. You opened and found Yuri.

 

 

 

"Where's Baekhyun?" She asked coldly to you.

 

"Yuri?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Baek!" Yuri shouted Baekhyun's name.

 

"Yuri why are you here?" Baekhyun asked.

 

 

"Did the making of the project goes well?" She asked. "Did that girl tried to seduce my Baekhyunie?" She asked. Your eyes widen. You tried to keep calm. 'That girl, she's the one who seduced Baekhyun not me.' You said into your mind.

 

 

 

"Stop it Yuri." Baekhyun said to Yuri.

 

"What?! You're going to get angry because of that girl!?" Yuri said as she walked dramatically away. Baekhyun grabbed his things and ran to catch up to Yuri.

 

 

 

"He didn't even said Goodbye." You whispered to yourself.

 

"I guess he's really inlove with Yuri." You said.

 

"I'm glad he already moved on..." You said as tears came out on your eyes.

 

 

 

---