Chapter 12

GOODBYE.

 

 

Chapter 12

"Let the pain heal itself."


 

 

Time flies fast. It's already you last week. You looked into yourself in the mirror.

 

You're lips are cracking, your body are all covered up with bruises. You smiled into your reflection and said.

 

"Let the pain heal itself..." You said as tears came out into your eyes. You wiped your tears away by the back of your hand and washed up. After you finished washing you dressed up..

 

 

 

"Gotta go." You said to yourself as you got out from your apartment. Before you could go out you saw Chanyeol.

 

"Oh, Chanyeol Oppa?" You asked.

 

"Ermm, Hae Dae going some where?" He asked.

 

"I have a check up scheduled for me today." You said. He formed his mouth into ^O^ You giggled.

 

"Want me to you know... Give you a ride?" He shyly ask. You smiled and nodded.

 

"Sure." You said. He gave you his big warm smile.

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

Settings: Hospital

 

 

"So, Ms. Kang. I guessed you know why you are here right?" The doctor asked. You nodded.

 

"Ne, The result came out today..." You replied. He nodded and hand you a big envelope. You opened it and started reading it.

 

"According to your test results... Your body is now not functioning very well. Your body is turning weaker and weaker every second. So I guess you need to stay here today..." The doctor said.

 

"Oh, Okay. But let me go home and pack..." You said.

 

"No, Ms. Kang, like I said, You're body is turning weaker and weaker." The doctor complained.

 

"But, Please, I just really need to come back home today... I'll be back tonight.. I promise." You said. The doctor nodded. You excused yourself and Chanyeol drove you home.

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

Settings: Your home.

 

 

"Thanks for the ride Chanyeol Oppa." You thanked Chanyeol.

 

"Surething, Want me to stay with you?" he asked. you shook your head.

 

"No, I'll just call you if it's time for me to got back to the hospital." You said. he nodded.

 

"Arraseo. I'll be picking you up tonight. Bye." He said and kissed your forehead.

 

"Bye." You said and closed the door.

 

 

*If you only knew, How much I love you Hae Dae.* Chanyeol thought as he drove away.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

It was already 4:20 pm. You were watching tv when you spotted the project you and Baekhyun did. You smiled and noticed it's still unfinished. You got up an finished it yourself. After an hour you finished it and decided to wash up. You washed up. After washing up you change into:

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

I know this chapter s.... Our periodical exam is already scheduled on August 7 && 8 Urghhh~ Pressure everywhere *pouts*