Chapter 05

GOODBYE.

 

 

 

Science Class

"He's my lab partner?"

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Kang HaeDae's Side ~

 

 

After the headache healed you walked to your Science Class and sat on the first row. Baekhyun arrived 'He's in my science class?' You thought. You looked at him and he looked at you. But then you looked away because Baekhyun's eyes is not the same anymore. He changed. Chanyeol got in and bumped into him. He didn't said sorry. He sat next to me and smiled I smiled back. Baekhyun rolled his cold eyes and walked towards the other vacant seat. The science teacher arrived.

 

 

"Anneyong Class I'm Mr. Lee and I'm going to be your Science teacher from now on. Today I'm going to assign you to your lab partner. I know it's still early but it's better." Mr. Lee said.

 

 

"So I'm going to assign you boy and girl should be paired with each other. So be friends of your lab partner arraseo?" Mr. Lee said you all nodded.

 

"So Here, Chanyeol and Mr. Kwon. Mr. Dee and Ms. Goo. ..... and the last pair will be Mr. Byun and Ms. Kang." Mr. Lee said. Your eyes widen as you heard your lab partners name. 'Baekhyun's my Lab Partner?' You thought.

 

 

"Ok, then class. Sit with your lab partner until the last school year arraseo?" Mr. Lee said. 'I won't last a year Mr. Lee.' You thought. You glanced at your side you found Baekhyun. You felt butterflies on your stomach.

 

 

"Ok class so today we won't have a regular class. I'm just going to tell you your first project for this semester. You're be working with your lab partner every weekend, after class, or your free time." Mr. Lee said.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

BLAH! BLAH ! BLAH!

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Understood?" Mr. Lee asked. The whole class nodded.

 

"Good. Deadline will be on the end of the month." Mr. Lee said. 'Good. I won't be living in this world anymore.' You said to your mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"So, When are we going to do our project?" Baekhyun asked coldly.

 

"Um, maybe this saturday?" You replied.

 

"Ok, Let's do it at your place." BBaekhyun said. You just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Class Ended.